Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Top Poster : Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads Topposter
Scorpio

Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads Vide
PostSubject: Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads   Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 3:20 pm

I notice that there isn't a whole lot going on in the gallery and people tend to like to share their pictures more in thread form in these kinds of forums. I think it would be nice to go the Member album kind of route where people can start their own album in thread form and load their pics. It just kind of makes it easier for everyone to look through and check out their pics and comment and have everyone involved... I think. Or have picture threads with major themes.

Just my idea I don't know what everyone else thinks. :800:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Pics   Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 9:14 pm

Sounds like a good idea but before I go that route, I did add a 'gallery' button to the navi bar and I'm trying to bring more awareness to this section of the forum.

It is possible to make your own albums in the gallery, each member having their own little personal space for their pictures or they can contribute to a already existing album started.

I'm still playing with this idea first...just to see if I can get others to get more involved in the gallery. Right now it's just there and though sometimes people do contribute pics...I don't think everyone is aware of the benefits it offers.

I don't know, we will see what others think of this suggestion and take it from there. I'm game for whatever works!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads   Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 2:51 pm

I like the idea of the galleries, i think it can be kept more organized but I didn't see anyone participating and I personally love seeing what other people get up to in their games. So I hope that they do decide to post a bit more often up there.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads   Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 8:51 pm

Same here! I do enjoy viewing others pics of their game and I LOVE the contest pictures, hence my lurk license. Lol! Maybe we can think of way to promote the usage of the gallery more.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads   Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 12:25 am

Erm... If I think of one I will let you know. I know these folks round here are holding out on us!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads   Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 6:02 pm

For sure!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads   Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Albums vs. Gallery vs. Picture Threads

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Give Us Your Ideas-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com