Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megan
Megan

Pisces

::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 2enrbed

_-_-_Results_-_-_

Blazaxx-

(Picture didn't work)

Creativity: 10/10
Set: 10/10
Models look: 15/15
Overall: 10/10
Blaz, i just LOVE love your picture this round, it's my favorite this round! :D

creativity 10/10
set 9/10
models look 15/15
overall 10/10
I loved this picture also! it looks very hip and awesome, love the color but i would call it purple xD rofl! looks way good blair! :D i took 1 point off of the set because of that distracting line between the floor and wall.

Models look: 14/15
Overall: 9/10
I like, I like! I wish I could see your sims face more, but the whole picture is cute

Total : 133

Simpixie2255-
::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Qrdn48
LOVE your models pose!Overall nice picture Smile

Creativity 10/10
set 10/10
models look 15/15
overall 8/10
this is a very cute picture! i like how your background has some texture in it, it looks nice. and your model is gorgeous! good job this round!

Creativity: 9/10
Please share the secret with me!. Your model looks very beautiful and classy. Nice work

rubygal25-
::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 9hl9ps
Models look: 14/15
Awesome picture this round!And by the way, your model looks beautiful! :D

Creativity 10/10
set 10/10
models look 15/15
overall 10/10
this is a pretty shot! it would have been even more spectacular if you used moveobjects on and disablesnappingobjectsonalt on (i think thats the cheat! xD just type help in to the cheat bar if you want to know what it is) to move the guy closer to the girl to give it a more romantic feel. it still is a beautiful picture! great job!

I love how you incorporated the solid color with your sim. It made the picture stand out more. Great job!

lilmisspop-
::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 A2
Great picture this round, keep up the good work Smile

creativity 10/10
set 10/10
models look 15/15
overall 10/10
i love this picture! for being so simple it is very pretty! good job, the colors go well with each other and i love that you added text to it! its very pretty!

Creativity: 8/10
Your picture reminds me of pictures in an art gallery. I like it!

Total : 132

vgmusicbookworm-
::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Screenshot-28
Set: 9/10
Very nice picture, I love the sparkles!

creativity 10/10
set 9/10
models look 15/15
overall 8/10
This is a cute picture :3 i do like it but that baseboard for the wall in the back ground is very distracting. i marked 1 point off the set for that. I love your little girl she is so adorable ^.^

Overall: 8/10
Your model is oh so cute and adorable!

Total : 128

_-_-_Assignment 3_-_-_

Movie posters. Just yesterday your model got asked to pose for a movie poster! What was the movie about?What did the poster look like?

This assignment please post the movie poster you made with your model and a bit about the movie Smile

The deadline is 7/24/2010, if you need more time please ask.

_-_-_Rules_-_-_

-Editing is allowed, but no over editing.
-No changing your models face structure
-You may change hair color, but you may not change skin and eye(unless its contacts) color.
-Have fun!

_-_-_Models_-_-_

Simpixie with Eraya Bell
vgmusicbookworm with Lilas Fee
Ruby with Elizabeth Kanavel
Lucy with Hailee Rain
Blaz with Chiara Lisborn

O.O = Seen it
>.< = Dropped out
:D = Turned in

Judges -

-Me
-Kelle
-luxuriantlady87

_-_-__-_-_

Good luck models! Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blaz

::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:56 am

Bump for scores?
Back to top Go down
musicbookworm

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 11:17 am

everybody turned their 's in already? Cause they won't score until then.
Back to top Go down
lilmisspop

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:34 pm

i havent been on here in a while
::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 488236the sims isnt working on my laptop. it's doing that thing, like what other people are having. i need to reboot but i dont know how!!
Back to top Go down
rubygal25

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 1:25 am

Sorry i'm utterly sorry, but, i'm going to need to drop out, i'm going to be gone for a week and would hate to have you waiting on me, again I am so sorry ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 667171
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 3:41 am

I will judge what is in so far tomorrow, seeing as it is 2:30am where I live. Hope you get it fixed lilmisspop and be able to turn in ya pic. Also sorry to see you go rubygal.
Back to top Go down
lilmisspop

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 11:22 am

if already turned it in. you know that "base game incompatible" thingy? well i'm having that.stupid ambitions!!
Back to top Go down
Blaz

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 11:26 am

All you gotta do is bypass the launcher and it'll work :) It did that to me for a while too lol
Back to top Go down
lilmisspop

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 4:37 pm

bypass. sorry i'm being totally thick
Back to top Go down
Blaz

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 4:41 pm

Okay, all you do is my computer->local disk->program files->Electronic arts->The Sims 3->Game->Bin->TS3. And TS3 is an app =)
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 12:47 am

::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Icon_eek My bad lilmisspop!
Just to make sure...three people turned in their pics?...Cuz I sent in my scores. lol Good luck everybody
Back to top Go down
musicbookworm
musicbookworm

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 10:36 am

what happened to eveyone else? Did they not make the switch over to this site?
Back to top Go down
lilmisspop
lilmisspop

Cancer
Comments : hai i need to do my avi

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:36 pm

haha don't worry luxuriantlady87!!

and thanks blazz!! i'mma try it now
Back to top Go down
lilmisspop
lilmisspop

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 6:40 pm

blaz, it just said service initialization failed. sorry but my computer is from hell. i seriously need a new one!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:30 am

Doing a drive by lurk, how's the contest coming along?
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Top Poster : ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 Topposter
Libra

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 1:31 pm

im sending my scores right now, sorry about the wait guys!
Back to top Go down
lilmisspop
lilmisspop

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 2:43 pm

hey. i'm really sorry but i have to drop out!!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 6:36 pm

sorry guys i dont know where megan is, havent seen her for a couple days. i know last time i saw her she was trying to get the results submitted but couldnt due to family visiting....that was a couple days ago though. hopefully she turns up soon!
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 2:51 am

Hm... I think I saw her yesterday at a chat I go to..
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 11:32 am

i saw her yesterday and talked to her. she should've gotten the results up.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 3:03 pm

Yea... I'll try to catch her today
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 4:03 pm

she came in my chat and i asked her about it and she asked me if i would post the results but then she never sent them to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::   ::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!:: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Different People Modeling Comp::Cycle 2::Results and Assignment 3!::

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Different People Contest-Cycle 2-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com