Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Finale!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Finale!! Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Finale!! Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Finale!! Vide
PostSubject: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 2:33 pm

Good job everyone!

Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Finale!! Gesgre

Akasha:
18/20 - Fashion/Setting/Pose
9/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I really love this picture. I love the whole dark circus feel of it. The pose is great, as well as the fashion. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
19.5/20 - Fashion/Setting/Pose
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall - Love it! Her outfit is amazing! I love the mirrors, and my eyes are drawn right to your model. I really like this. Well done!

Total: 95/100

Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Finale!! 4919723874_affa4be556_b

Akasha:
17/20 - Fashion/Setting/Pose
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
Hmm...your setting looks amazing, as does your model...just not together... I know male fashion is hard to find, let alone gothic male fashion, but I feel a grittier outfit would have looked a lot better for this particular set...maybe with blood somewhere on him... Or a more rocker type set for that particular outfit. Good job.

Phoebe:
Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
9/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall - The colours and lighting I love! Good pose and I really love the setting. Your model is the center of attention, my eyes and drawn to him and I'm not distracted by anything else. All I would say is that it doesn't really seem like a fashion add. Good job.

Total: 87.5/100

Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Finale!! Screen34

Akasha:
16/20 - Fashion/Setting/Pose
9/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall
This is a really good picture. I love your model's pose...very simple, but effective. However, the extras are really distracting. Also, never forget the power of the boot...it can take an outfit from emo to goth... Good job.

Phoebe:
Shane Stone - vidkid
8.5/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall- I really like the set and there is a lot going on...but my eyes are still drawn to your model, which I am happy about. I think the picture may be a little too bright. But I'm also thinking, were the other people really necessary? And it doesn't really...scream fashion add. But none the less you still did a good job.

Total: 85/100

-Eliminated-

vidkid - You were a tough competitor and this was a really hard judging! I'm really sorry to see you go! Good luck to you! *hugs*

Good luck to the two finalists! :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 2:33 pm

Assignment Five

Fight to the Death!

In this assignment, each contestant will be required to download my simself (hopefully you have slider hacks, or else she won't look right. Also, you can put her in any outfit/makeup/hair, I only ask that you keep her hair colour the same) and have their model fight her to the death! The contestant will then submit a picture and corresponding poem, relaying the (preferably gory) incident.

I want you to be really creative with the method and reason of death. I don't want any "I'ma kill this bitch cause she stole my boyfriend/killed my closest friend/blah blah blah..." Think outside the box! Think like the creators of Saw and Hostel. Also, I want the poem to be the explanation, so no further explaining than the poem! Be creative and have fun killing me! Razz

-About the Poetry-

To make it a little easier, I don't care if you write the poetry yourself, or if you use someone else’s, just give credit to the original author please!

I suggest you look up gothic poetry online for inspiration and to really get the idea of what it is.

Also, here's a Gothic Poem Generator if you're having trouble...or if you want a good laugh...

-Rules-

1. Please only post ONE picture. Collages do not count as one picture.

2. No copying!

3. Editing is allowed, but PLEASE keep it to a MINIMUM!!
Allowed:
a. Stuff like cropping, lighting, making the pic black and white or sepia...stuff that anyone can do with a basic program.
b. Fixing minor things, and I mean minor! Things like filling in a small bald spot that some CC hair gets at certain angles, etc.
Not Allowed:
a. Adding/Transposing backgrounds, sims, or objects. In other words, no mixing and matching between pictures. If it's not in the game or can't be done in the game, think of something else. This competition is designed to push the limits of your creativity, so use it!
b. No adding borders or other effects such as lettering, etc.

4. No changing models. You must use the one you entered! You can, however, change her hair, clothes, makeup, traits, everything but her face/body(including skin colour). The only exception to this would be if you are required to portray a dramatic emotion and you just can't seem to get them to look angry, sad, happy, whatever enough, then you are allowed to change their expression in CAS. But please don't go overboard, I'm talking minor changes.

5. Other sims are allowed in the picture, just make sure your sim is the main focus.

6. Remember to keep it Gothic!

Breaking the rules may lead to elimination. You have been warned! I've decided to not disqualify anyone, just eliminate them, when they have broken the rules...unless someone drops out or doesn't show, then they will just have the lowest score. I feel this is fair and gives them a second chance.

If you have any questions about the rules, don't hesitate to ask.

-Models-

Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten Shocked

Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis :D

Good luck!!

-Deadline: Midnight PDT (LA time) Saturday, September 4th!-

If you need an extension, please don't hesitate to ask! I will be more than happy to give you one! I'd much rather extend the deadline, then to have you drop out!

-Judges-

Akasha

awesome_phoebe

-Scoring-

?/20 - Method of Death
?/10 - Creativity
?/10 - Picture
?/10 - Overall

Good luck! cheers

Last edited by Akasha on September 4th 2010, 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Results and Finale!! Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results and Finale!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 6:47 pm

Congrats PK !! (and JK for reaching the Finale) applaud

Sorry Vid, so close to reaching the finale, but 3rd place in this wonderful contest isn't bad at all. I would be proud !! :third:

Akasha, what a awesome assignment, truly fit for a grand finale !! excited
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 7:39 pm

Sad to see you go Vid *hugs*

But congrats to PK and JK! Your in the finale! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

And nice assignment Akasha Razz
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 7:46 pm

Woooo Glad you guys liked the picture, I'm in love with it myself :D

Well I don't have slider hacks, only mod I use is Chaos mod, so you're going to look all regular simmy like, Akasha hehe

Was great competing with you Vid......I'm looking forward to this final with you JK :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 7:55 pm

What an awesome shoot! I would have hated to have to judge this one! Vid awesome pic and you carried through to the very end.

PK and JK...best of luck to you both!! You are both extremely talented and I can't wait to see the finale pics you post!
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 7:58 pm

Aw, I knew it. Sad... Well thank you guys and I learned a lot. I had all kinds of ideas for that assignment and then when I tried doing it I went blank. The assignment before that was the same, so kinda had a feeling this would be it. Well I finally got through a whole comp without dropping and can't say I didn't try my hardest. I'm glad to have been part of this. I will happily take :third:! Congrats PK and Jk! Good luck! Was a honor competing with all of you and having you guys judge my pics. Now I get to lurk. 🍿

Aha Cece ikr! I got to the end!hiho
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 8:24 pm

Congrats PK and JK and you too VK lol! Same last initial. Vid you made it far congrats!
Goodluck on the battles.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 8:31 pm

Congrats JK & PK, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for this final assignment. Good luck to you both!!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 11:06 pm

Thank you! And congrats PK. Smile

I don't have sliders either. Not *compleltely* opposed. Anyone have any suggestions?

I hate this but I'm going to have to kind of hurry on this one. I'll be just getting back from vacation on the 4th. Shocked

Edit: and Vid you will be missed. I really enjoyed your pictures
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 4:20 am

I can always extend the deadline a few days if you need it.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:38 am

I dont want to hold everyone up. I have tomorrow pretty much free other than some cleaning. Should be able to then.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:57 pm

Jk, who is this everyone. its only you and PK left, and its the finale we all want to see your absolute best. I don't want to speak for PK but I seriously doubt she would be bothered if you needed an extension. Take it if you need it woman!

And about the sliders you just can't try and open up the sliders that come with basegame or else the sim will snap back. You can change clothes and make-up hair and all that doesn't actually involve sliders without them snapping back to what is allowed by base game... or at least that is what I have found. When I was doing this competition I made Mistee with sliders but had to take out all my mods and what not for my game to function and she didn't snap to some other kind of proportions until I went into the tab for the face sliders and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:40 am

Lol RD.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 9:15 am

that sounds cool. I have a really great idea. I am going to work on it today here and there and if it doesnt get finished then I may ask for an extension. Smile
brick After my night at work I feel like working out my anger through Chase isn't a bad idea :D Might be therapeutic. Get ready Akasha you asked for it lol :D :D
One question though: does it need to be like.. mid fight or can it be kind of.. the death part or close to it ish? lol I hope that made sense. I'm exhausted
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 10:11 am

Ooh! I can't wait! And it can be mid-fight, me dying, me lying in a bloody heap on the floor, or anything in between. It's your choice! lol

Lol...I have the 'this is gonna be good' line from Corpse Bride stuck in my head...can't remember who said it...might have been Napoleon...
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 11:02 am

Everything has kind of fallen into place with this... and not to mention my hubby helped. However I've still got the poem to write, and that might take even longer.. but its something I can do without the actual game :D

I am so excited :D

(Do still have finishing touches though... )
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 8:41 am

I have two pictures (one not finished) with completely different ideas. Can't decide on which to do. We're leaving today, so it is possible I'll still need an extension =/
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 5:03 pm

That's fine. Take your time. :D
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:13 am

Mine should be in on time, but prob on the day of the due date >.<
Classic PK styles lol
In all seriousness hubby and I are going to Edmonton on Friday till Sunday, Yay for getting out of the house, even if it is to hang out with Warcraft nerds hehe
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:53 am

PK, that's where I live Razz - I used to be a Warcraft nerd, but I successfully cured myself of that addiction =D

This assignment looks like so much fun, can't wait to see what you both come up with!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:00 pm

come on. pictures pictures. :)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:56 am

lol Chi. :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:32 pm

*cough*
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 8:35 pm

Back from SC :)
I've got to get my poem together if I decide to turn in what I have :)
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 12:57 am

Results and Finale!! 4956140664_a144dded22_b

My Masterpiece

A dark and wet canvas
To others, a place of horror
To myself; a sanctuary
None dare venture here
This earthy smell
musty, old, thick....
and ahh.. yes..
that coppery smell of blood
It tells stories... My stories
It's my craft, my art
My canvas is covered, but only in red.
Some dark, but this here is not.
It is bright, and sticky.
Sticky with your blood, Akasha.
My mentor, my teacher.
How lucky you are!
You didn't understand then,
pleading with arms out
But you will now,
My final piece of art.
My final work, the two of us.
My "finishing touch" pierces my chest.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 3:56 am

See, you got it in on time! ;)

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 4:47 am

OMG You really put some work in on that pic!! Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 4:57 am

lol its the third pic i made haha
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:28 am

lurk
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:34 am

c'mon PK! lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 7:58 am

Ohhh JK !! Bloody mess, I think you never saw that coming Kash !! LOL !!
Awesome pic & poem JK hiho
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 8:39 am

Eva, the last sim in your sig looks like a friend of mine! Is she on your blog?

I found her! She really does look like my friend! That's kinda scary! lol

Last edited by Akasha on September 4th 2010, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 8:46 am

Yeah, she is ;) You can find her here: Link to Xeniah
If you need info on the CC, just give me a shout !
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 8:48 am

lol, we posted at the same time.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 8:58 am

Akasha wrote:
Eva, the last sim in your sig looks like a friend of mine! Is she on your blog?

I found her! She really does look like my friend! That's kinda scary! lol

LOL !! My Sim looking like your friend & posting at the same time, hmmm.... got to be fate !! dancing
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 9:06 am

Exactly! lol
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 8:22 pm

lurk *lurking*
OMG Jk! How lovely a scene that is! Shocked Loves! worship
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:05 pm

Sorry gonna need an extension till Sun/Mon, just got home and I'm exhausted so no simming for me tonight
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:49 am

Get some rest and good luck :)
Thanks Vid and Eva :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Finale!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com