Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cycle Two Winner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelle
Kelle

Top Poster : Cycle Two Winner! Topposter
Libra

Cycle Two Winner! Vide
PostSubject: Cycle Two Winner!   Cycle Two Winner! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:14 am

Since the competition has come to a stand still and we havent heard from megan and any of the remaining contestants we are crowning the only contestant that turned in a picture. Even though she has won by default her latest entry was fantastic! It really was. :D

Anyways! I stand (sit) here to introduce the Cycle 2 Winner of Different People!

and the winner is.....

BLAZ!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! :800:

I know you won by default but your pictures were really well done, editing and all, throughout the whole competition! Im sad to see that it didnt last long, but the pictures entered by everyone were fantastic. :D

I can attempt to make you a siggy blaz, but i dont know how well i can accomplish that task on this laptop since its got a different operating system and all that fun stuff installed on it.

Anyways, thats the end of Different People Cycle 2 with Blaz as the crowned victor! cancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancancan
Back to top Go down
Blaz
Blaz

Cycle Two Winner! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cycle Two Winner!   Cycle Two Winner! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 4:18 pm

...O.o

Wow...

You don't need to try and make a siggy, I wouldn't use it. I use the teeny tiny limited space on teh forums to advertise faerie folk lol. But thank ya anyways :D

Still just slightly O.o over this xD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Cycle Two Winner! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Cycle Two Winner! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cycle Two Winner!   Cycle Two Winner! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 8:20 pm

Where is her winning pic Kelle? And congrats Blaz!! You truly deserved to win this! I wish all contestants were as faithful as you have proven to be!!Cycle Two Winner! 1255590248181408279crown-diamonds.svg.thumb I crown thee the winner!

Cycle Two Winner! Blue-flowers I couldn't afford roses.... Sad...

And I bought Cycle Two Winner! Assortment-cookies_~k1384259 for everyone!!! hiho

*nvm kelle on pic...I got it!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Cycle Two Winner! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cycle Two Winner!   Cycle Two Winner! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:41 am

oh ok cece :3 i was thinking about posting it anyways for any lurkers but i would imagine any lurkers for this comp would have see it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cycle Two Winner! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cycle Two Winner!   Cycle Two Winner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cycle Two Winner!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Different People Contest-Cycle 2-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com