Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HappySimmer

Sims Magazine Vide
PostSubject: Sims Magazine   Sims Magazine I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 6:07 pm

Hi guys it's (lovin) from the sims3 website. Here I'm know as HappySimmer :D
Thank you cece for letting us use your site :!: None of my team has e-mailed me yet. I need your e-mails guys. I need to start passing out assignments. I don't understand why I haven't recieved word from my team but I except that to change real soon. kam and I know what we want for the magazine. So please people e-mail me Asap.
Back to top Go down
Kami19
Anonymous

Sims Magazine Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims Magazine   Sims Magazine I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 6:15 pm

Ok people I am here! Thanks cece for letting us use this!
Back to top Go down
puppyluvver

Sims Magazine Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims Magazine   Sims Magazine I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 7:02 pm

Hey guys, it's puppyluvver, thanks for this Cece! 🐘
Yay! So many smilies!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Sims Magazine Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims Magazine Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sims Magazine Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims Magazine   Sims Magazine I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 12:23 am

No problem guys!!! Anytime! :D Like I said...I'm so brand new to all of this but I will try and figure out how to set up you guys as a 'group' . Be patient with me.... confused this is so so so new.

Also...see if you can use the chatbox...let me know so I can tell if I have to do some sorta activation on it or it just works. Thanks bunches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims Magazine Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims Magazine   Sims Magazine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com