Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 9:45 pm

Someone put the forum up! I'm having withdrawls! Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Affraid Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Icon_eek EA! Why??????? *crys* Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Icon_sad
Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Catcry
Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Thaffe16
Back to top Go down
firestar

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2010, 10:15 pm

I'm having withdrawals too! Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Zeri
Zeri

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 11:15 pm

Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! 138010
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 12:41 am

I am really having a hard time focusing on much of nothing!! I see now...my life was too involved with the forums!! BUT YOU CAN'T EXPECT US TO QUIT COLD TURKEY EA!! Sorry about that...see...another sign of withdrawal...Lol!!!
Back to top Go down
firestar

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 5:20 pm

It's Day 5-Monday. I'm gonna hurt somebody. *punches EA in the face*
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 10:50 pm

I still want to punch EA in the face. The fact that they still haven't completely fixed the forums sucks. And all the bans... oh let me not get started again.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 2:44 am

Are you guys buying Ambitions when it comes out? I want to try it, but at the same time I REALLY don't want to support EAtshit
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 7:49 pm

sorry to resurrect this thread but i bought ambitions. i really didnt want to because i dont want to support EA but i just couldnt pass up that 20 dollar discount that was floating around. i hope they take their time on the development though so it isnt buggy. -.- i mean i preordered the game for $21.25!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 9:04 pm

Then Kellebelle I will wait on you to see how it works before I decide whether or not to purchase. Of course you will have to possibly update to the latest patch.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 9:40 pm

yesh..... >.> i know. lol thats one thing im not looking forward to (patching)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!   Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 3 forum down! I'm bored!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com