Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Trying to put in second floor elevator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

Trying to put in second  floor elevator Vide
PostSubject: Trying to put in second floor elevator   Trying to put in second  floor elevator I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 1:59 am

Just tore down my house down and rebuilding it tonite. I decided on elevators. I put the fiirst floor in naturally no problem. I read what I was suppose to do and it didn't work. They need to put more info in to understand. Can anyone help me please. I've gone to the second floor and tried to line it up in the yellow markings but it does't work and I have also taken (4) tile out to see if that would help but nothing.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Trying to put in second  floor elevator Topposter
Featured Artist : Trying to put in second  floor elevator Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Trying to put in second floor elevator   Trying to put in second  floor elevator I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 2:53 am

Hi snowee282, I haven't even ventured into building with Late Night, however many have! I will move this to the 'Late Night' thread for you so hopefully others will see it and may be able to offer some assistance! :D Maybe whomever helps you will possibly post a 'tutorial' so others can do this as well. hiho
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Trying to put in second floor elevator   Trying to put in second  floor elevator I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:36 am

This one is simple. The second elevator must be place above the 2x8 yellow tiles ok? But first you need to build a wall where the elevator door will be placed.

If you have any object (ceiling lamps included) in the 2x2 yellow tiles in front of the door you can't place the elevator. So you have 2 options: A- remove the objects; B - put cheat "moveobjects on"; and place the elevators.

Hmm was it clear?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Trying to put in second  floor elevator Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Trying to put in second floor elevator   Trying to put in second  floor elevator I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:43 am

I think so!!! Lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to put in second floor elevator   Trying to put in second  floor elevator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to put in second floor elevator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Late Night-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com