Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Topposter
Featured Artist : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Os51eg
Leo

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Vide
PostSubject: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 6:35 pm

Didn´t have the chance yet to take some good in game pics ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:43 pm

WOW Eva, thats one awesome simmie with one awesome rack LOL check out the bewbs LOL, great sim as usual Eva thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 7:47 pm

Eva! I'm scared of her! She looks tough and like she takes NO bs from anyone! Beautiful as always of course! And she is packing some vicious bewbs!! worship
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 2:07 am

^ Hehe seconded.

I love her knockers. My eyes were like eek That is one awesome rack. I think you should give a conference over at EA on how to use the boobah slider appropriately and effectively.

I can't wait for you to release this hottness. :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 5:39 am

Thanks you guys !! :D

The boobs do look bigger on her than they actually are, they're certainly not bigger that the LN bartender girls ;)
I'm not a real big fan of the new EA boob slider. When you really use it (so make them bigger), the shape becomes very unnatural.
I think for Murron, I've set the EA boob slider to standard, so half way. To make them look, the way they are, I've used the boob sliders by by Johna, Ahmad & Delphy.
As Murron is athletic, trained, fit and sporty looking, I wanted her boobs to look 'perky'.... judging your responses, I guess I succeeded Razz
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 6:18 am

Oh, they are perky alright. Could poke someone's eye out with those babies. :D I love Delphy's boobie sliders. Gotta agree on EA's boob slider, very unatural when you go to big with them.

Oh I forgot to mention I love her features! She looks kinda asian, or some kind of mixed Euroasian. :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 6:28 am

^ LOL laughing about the poking....hehehe Razz

And thanks again Miss L for your lovely comments !! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 8:59 am

I have that problem too when I use EA's Bewbie slider it just looks like a life Jacket has imploded under her chest..it's so weird looking and I need me some good Bewb sliders as I'm planning on making Beth Chapman and well you can't make Beth with the bewbs lol, she really is a great sim though you did such an awesome job with her Eva hun
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 6:22 pm

Beth Chapman ?? Ohh great !! :D
Might take some time before I get to upload Murron, my game crashed just now !! grey smilie
However I was working on another Sim and did manage to take some in game shots of her (unnamed yet)
Oh and Miss L, it's with the "Wella" hair of newSea, love that hair !! hiho

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-1

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-2

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-3

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-4

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-5

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-6

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-7
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 7:07 pm

OOO she's gorgeous Eva I love her, she's so pretty...awesome job!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 7:13 pm

Thanks Q-Girl !! :D Don't know when I'll be able to finish her though, because of my game crash.... grey smilie I think I have to do a complete un- and reinstall again !!Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 7:19 pm

Oh NO! It's like it's catching, darn that dreaded crash syndrome!!! badputer I totally know how you feel as like you know I spent friday and sunday reinstalling my games and content...someone over at EA needs a good asswhack I hope you get it fixed soon and when you upload your lovely simmie I'll be first to download her.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 10:56 pm

Eva, she's stunning!! You make the best sims....*swoons*
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 11:07 pm

Ooooo! You made a simmie with that awesome hair!!! LOVES! I'll be downloading too :D

More crashes? Sad... Mine crashed the other day too. Right after I left CAS. It was great. Hopefully you won't need to do a complete reinstall and it was just a one off crash. Isn't it like written in the software for the game to crash? Razz
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 5:13 am

Oh thanks you guys !! blushing And such a wonderful compliment Cel, I think however there are more creators here, who make just the most awesome looking Simmies. Cstyles is blessed with a whole lot of talented creators !! :D

Yeah, it's the umpteenth time this has happened to my game. I tried to fix it last night, but I have to do the fully un- and reinstall routine AGAIN !! badputer
I think I've become quit good at it, takes me usually only one night and I should be back when the crash occured Razz
Now there's something to think about EA !! People getting good at un- and reinstalling their game !! shame
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 5:39 am

One of your best Eva!!! Loving the look and the hair fits her to a T!! Sorry about your game crashing! What a bummer! Please please please don't jinx me and send bad juju my way...I don't want to have a crash! Of course I save like crazy!!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 6:26 am

Thanks CeCe !! thump
Yeah, the hair is real lovely (but 'hard to get it right', when putting on a Sim)

*Sending no bad juju nor any jinxs*

Hmmm.... now I'm having all the bad juju & jinxs.... ehhh....

*Redirecting the bad juju and jinxs to the EA game creators, so they can experience what us users have to go through*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 10:02 am

I hope you've gotten everything fixed Eva and you definitely have to send the bad vibes over to EA and fast...like you said it says something when the players are becoming experts in uninstalling the game and reinstalling LOL such a typical EA fail!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 12:03 pm

I hope to fix my game tonight, so everthing will be working properly again.

I've already 'beamed' a 'Motherlode' of bad vibes to EA, hahaha Razz
That will teach them !! LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 12:55 pm

LOL You go girl! cheers
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 6:04 pm

OK reinstall done, my game is working properly again !! :D
I did lose my Simmie Murron though, so these are unique pics !! Murron has gone... Sad...

The other Sim on this page, the nameless one, I managed to save her !! Yay !! whew She's called Darcella and I'll post her tomorrow !! ;)

*Sending some more bad vibes to EA, to avenge Murron*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 7:40 pm

*Helps Eva avenge Murron by making EA Voodoo dolls and handing them out around CStlyes* I'm so sorry you lost Murron hun I know how it feels after my last reinstall I lost Shannon who was my entry for the competition grrr EA! I love the name Darcella it's so cool and it really suits her, I'll be downloading as soon as you upload because I'm trying to populate my empty town I just downloaded and I'm sure she'll fit in fine with Amber Carey who I downloaded yesterday...just need to get some hot boys in there now lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 6:21 pm

Just some pics of a Sim I'm working on ;)
Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-4

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-3

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-5

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-1

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-2

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) Screenshot-6
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 6:43 pm

I always adore your sims Eva. hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 6:49 pm

OMG, OMG Eva I love her so much, she's gorgeous! I can't wait until you upload her and that hair is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 7:10 pm

hiho ❤ blushing hiho ❤ blushing hiho ❤ blushing hiho ❤ blushing hiho ❤ blushing hiho

Thanks Arcanalia & Q~Girl !! :D I know what to do and hopefully finish tomorrow ! ;) LOL

The hair is by NewSea (NewSea Theron hair), it's not for free though Sad...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 7:24 pm

Yeah I knew it was Newsea's as soon as I saw it, I do have a few Newsea hairs but they're from the *cough* booty *cough* LOL I love Newsea hair but it's such a shame you have to pay for it as lately there has been some gorgeous hair from Newsea...oh well never mind LOL it's the same as peggy's hair...I'll just have to be patient and see whats released soon.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 7:43 pm

I do like NewSea hairs best, too bad most of them are member-downloads Sad...
And agree, NewSea has released some gorgeous hairs lately !! 🙇
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:37 pm

Yep they certainly have and they've just been churning them out lately, I have enough hair to keep me happy for now though and hopefully someone will create some equally lovely free hair one day. Although the guys that retexture do a wonderful job and the hair looks amazing in game so at least we have those creators giving us something
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:40 pm

Lovely pics Eva!! So I see you have the barefooted Asian dude as well! I thought it was just my game!! laughing When I first saw him I was like, 'what the fudge'??! I guess EA was trying to go for a sense of humor.... :eek:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:46 pm

Awww I feel left out, I haven't seen the barefooted guy in my game, my sims are just constantly stalked by Ritchie Striker LOL he turns up wherever my sim is and prances around the place...humph show off LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 10:05 pm

AH MAH GADS! EVVVVVVAAAAAA!!!! AH MAH GADDDDSSS!

Now you know I love your sims, but I AM IN LOVE with this sim you are working on! AH MAH GADS... She's so beautiful and she has this classy 50s feel to her which I LOVE!!!! I think it's the hair! You know I love the 50s, 20s, 30s, 40s, hell I love every friggin decade. She is just BEAUTIFUL! Truly!

I made a simmie with this hair, however she scares me and I'm pretty sure she will scare others too XD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 12:03 am

Nessa...dayum girl...get a room!!! affraid I almost felt you were close to orgasmic just from reading your compliments to Eva!! laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 7:57 am

Ohh, I didn't notice CeCe, the dude with the bare feet :D My Simmie was dancing with some hawt in game dude with half long white hair, I was kind of distracted...LOL
Thanks Miss L hiho You're comment made me blushing LOL

And lol! CeCe !!...get a room.... laughing

I have to do a lot of work on my Simmie before I can upload her, still hope I can finish her today, but there's a good change it will be tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 8:15 am

I think I was kind of orgasmic... Rolling Eyes laughing I can't help it, I like pretty things with red hair. Pale skin, red hair, blue/green eyes. I'd make all my sims with those features if I could. But nahs...I think it's cause my granny had those features and I've grown up idolising that nana of mine. She was what real beauty was to me and thats probably why I consider those things beautiful...and perhaps get overly excited. Now I sound weird like some kind of incest grandma humper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:33 am

LMAO ^ Miss Lochness as a granny humper Shocked saying that Eva's sim is very beautiful, I'm working on a new girly sim myself and she's a red head too...I'm quite proud of her, she just needs some final tweaking then she's all done.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 11:59 am

lol! Miss L !! ....incest grandma humper.... laughing

Ohh a new red head coming up ?? Yayyyyzzzzz !! I love red heads, like Miss L !!
Don't know about the grandma & the humping though !! bleh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 12:20 pm

LOL me either Eva laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 2:07 am

Hahaha, I was only pointing out what I sounded like. :D

Haven't ya'll ever watched Little Britain? First season of Little Britain, they had this young dude played by David Walliams, who had a thing for grannys and I swear, it was the most disturbing thing ever. Almost as bad as the breast feeding 25 year old. :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 5:33 am

^ laughing lol!
I haven't watched Little Britain, so I don't know about David Walliams ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)   Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some sample CAS pics from Murron (New Sim)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com