Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Jason Mmmmm...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Jason Mmmmm... Topposter
Featured Artist : Jason Mmmmm... Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:51 am

Jason Mmmmm... Jason_10

"Another one?!" you say? Well yeah, but I have good reason.

My day has been progressively turning to absolute sh... So I decided that since I can't lighten up my own day, perhaps I may lighten up someone elses. I present another boy for everybody's game. However, I suggest keeping an eye on this one, he likes to steal people's girlfriends. He also likes moonlit nights, flirting, looking at himself in the mirror and ladies of all shapes, sizes and colours. He also knows how to make you feel like a woman (Razz), if you'll let him. I don't recommend it though. Falling in love with this mister is just a bad idea. :D

*WARNING: MASS PIC SPAM ATTACK*

Jason Mmmmm... Jason_16
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_17
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_18
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_19
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_20
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_21
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_22
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_23
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_24
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_25
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_26
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_27
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_28
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_30
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_31
Jason Mmmmm... Jason_32

(Less than 10 pictures just couldn't capture his hottness)

Jason's shiz:

Genetic stuffs:
Hair
Eyebrows
Eyes
Eyebags (Natural)
Blush (Swoop)
Lips
Skin

Outfit stuffs:
Biker Jacket
Jeans
Boots - Late Night
V-Neck Shirt
Jeans (2)

Download

Required business:
Late Night

Treat him nasty like now, he loves it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 7:21 am

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! ITS JASOONNNNNN!!!! *total fangirl scream and mass hysteria followed by fainting*

Oh Miss L thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...I've loved Jason for so long and didn't think he'd be released but oh wow ever since I saw him in your story I fell for this simmie boy :105: hiho drools ❤

Oh you really have just made my day and turned my frown upside down...thank you Miss L
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 7:27 am

Hehehe you're welcome Q! I was waiting here patiently for you and Eva to realise BOTH your boys (Eric and Jason) are uploaded today :D Yes, both :D

Now we wait for Eva... hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:04 am

I couldn't believe it when I saw the name Jason alongside yours and I thought nooo it couldn't possibly be...but it was!!! I love Eric too and have downloaded him but my heart belongs to Jason heck I love that boy and will be providing some in game piccies of his royal perfectness (that's his new name LOL) aka Jason and loving every minute of taking piccies of that beautiful sim....he really is my favourite simmie I'm so happy you uploaded him.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Jason Mmmmm... Os51eg
Leo

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:15 am

Shocked grey smilie affraid eek

OMG !! Two ?? Eric & jason ??? Call 911 !!
I think I can't take so much hawtness in one go !!
*faints, while drooling over keyboard*

minifan Snap out of it

OK control yourself Eva....you're still at work and you still have to wait to download him !! blushing

thump Miss L thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:22 am

LOL Eva thats exactly how I was I mean Jason is enough to send any lady over the edge with his gorgeousness but to have Eric too...well it's just too much smexiness in one day!!! What is Miss L trying to do to us LOL
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:24 am

Awww thanks guys! cancan

I'm trying to drive you crazy like. Hehehehe. I was thinking...who should I upload along with Eric? I considered a female sim, then I couldn't decide on one and I stumbled across Jason's folder of piccies and went hmmm...do I be THAT evil?...yes I do be that evil Razz Plus, I knew you guys were both waiting patiently for them both. I think he and Eric are my favourite male simmeh creations so far. Especially Jason, I can't believe how he turned out :D

I think His Royal Perfectness fits him well. Now he just needs his own Hottness Palace. Razz

Oh and Eva, Jason told me that Tyler better watch out. ;)

hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:29 am

Hahaha yeah he does need a palace of his own...hmm I'll have to give him the best penthouse or home in Bridgeport which means evicting someone but who cares it's Jason! An then he needs a lady to worship him daily and remind him that he is indeed perfect and king of all that is smexy
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 8:47 am

LMAO! He needs multiple women!

Currently in my game he is attempting to woo Flo, but it ain't working, she's like defiant! I bet ya he'll be after Elvira next or something...Or that old Granny vampire! Have you seen her? LOLS!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:00 pm

LMAO Seriously there's a granny vamp? Oh noes I haven't seen her LOL...I will give Jason a harem then of beautiful ladies...that Elvira has her eye on your Amber in my game LOL I was like run Amber run! An Jessica Talon is running around town photographin Sian like crazy...it's an invasion of privacy I tell ya especially when Sian was trying to woo Devlin....I think she might change her mind when Jason arrives though LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:02 pm

OK finally good sigh *downloading* hand dance
I'm shaking all over, because of the waiting....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:09 pm

oooh Eva he's so beautiful in game....he's just perfect....he is however an outrageous flirt LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 6:35 pm

Hmm... somehow that 'outrageous flirting' wasn't unexpected LOL !
He is awesome !! drools
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 7:42 pm

He's my favourite simmie boy ever! An I think he always will be...right now he's flirting with everything in sight but I think he'd make such a cute couple with my Sian if he wasn't so scared of commitment LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 10:15 pm

Wow!! 2 breath taking hearth throb male simmies!!! *clutches heart* how did I deserve to view such lushness in one day!!? worship
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 1:49 am

LMAO! Oh Q, it sounds like Jason is acting up like he does in my game! Flirting with everything, getting it from everywhere. I swear this boy is gonna catch something soon. Some sim version of an STD. Razz

Eva, your shaking in anticipatin made me giggle. Hehehehe. To think a simmeh boy could do this to some grown women. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 5:55 am

They're not just simmie boys Miss L...they're amazingly hawt simmeh boys! I almost collapsed right off my chair when I saw Jason available for download and yes he is the biggest flirt I've ever seen in my life! That boy will woohoo anything that crosses his path...first minute in game he gets a call from some woman named Polly...I was dude you've only been here a minute! Then he went clubbing with the boys and walked right up to THE most famous female in there smooth talked her and danced the night away while getting snapped by the papparazi...the next night he was after Olive the bartender....I just want a couple more piccies then I'll post up the boys to let you see how they're doing...I did manage to get a shot of Jason taking a bath *faints again* hellooo Jason LOL I could just follow him round all day...I just sat back and watched him go he's so entertaining and Eric comes across as such a sweet boy he just spent the night dancing and being followed by Jessica Talon LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 7:01 am

Yeah, I really was shaking and I still am !! I have downloaded Jason, but I haven't been able to see him in my game !
So more waiting & shaking even trembling coming up (might even have to wait for the weekend *faints*)
And now I'm even more shaking, reading all these hawt stories about him in all your games, knowing I have to prob wait for the weekend to see Jason perform in my game !! sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 7:34 am

Yeppers Jason is just the hottest sim boy in town and my favourite...he's the complete opposite to Eric...and right now Jason wants to have a bar room brawl and fight a vampire lol that boys either fighting guys or chasing girls
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:11 am

Oh he'll PERFORM Miss Eva, he will PERFORM. ;)

Trust me, serious flirt and due to the new Late Night changes to the flirty trait, it's just ten times worse than usual. He's a man whore is what he is. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 10:11 am

Yep he's a definite man whore...he's just got through with one girl and now he's on with the next LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 10:21 am

I so want to see him in my game !!! drools excited
But I so have to wait for the weekend... Sad... sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 10:27 am

I'll be posting up some piccies of Jason in game in a little while...I just need to pop into the village but when I get back I'll put them up and you can at least see him that way LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason Mmmmm... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Jason Mmmmm...   Jason Mmmmm... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Mmmmm...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Forum free | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com