Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Way to go EA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Way to go EA! Topposter
Featured Artist : Way to go EA! Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:49 am

Hope this is the right place...

Anyhoo, I was strolling through the Sims 3 site last night and do I have a funny story for ya'll. I was setting up my page and realised I hadn't registered all my EPs, only Ambitions. So I pulled out WA, HEL and LN and registered them all. HEL and LN didn't give me anything interesting and i'm not much of a furniture/items person. Kinda why I never bother registering my EPs as thats usually all they give me. Well I pulled out WA and entered it in and it gave me FREE SIM POINTS! $17 worth. I then noticed the little slip behind the WA booklet, in the cover of the case, that said "Register your game and get $17 worth of sim points" LMAO! I recall that when I got WA, I was more occupied with the idea of my sims knowing Sim Fu. Well I scored 1000 sim points, which brought my total to 1,050 sim points. LOL. I then went nuts and bought most of what I had entered into my wish list.

Moving on, I bought two dresses that looked very purdy in the display image (EA need to think about giving front/back previews for their clothing) and decided to test them out in game. I chose Amelia and Naya for my models:

Way to go EA! Scree106
Way to go EA! Scree107
Way to go EA! Scree108
Way to go EA! Scree109

Amelia is wearing Ace of Lace by EA. Isn't it lovely. Look at that detail. Oh I LOVE IT!!!! It's so vintage. hiho

Way to go EA! Scree110
Way to go EA! Scree111
Way to go EA! Scree112
Way to go EA! Scree113

Naya is wearing Sejal The Enchantress also by EA (Razz) I didn't patternise any of these dresses! They didn't need it, they are beautiful as is. I only added the lace to the inseem on the back of Amelia's dress. Otherwise didn't touch the dresses as a whole in regards to texture. Oh I am so in love with both of these dresses. So classy :D I was very surprised...VERY. I am now on the search for more purdy stuff :D Any recommendations or piccies of things that made you go "OOOO" from the EA store?

I also apologise for the...white lightness in these images. Naya and Amelia are vampires which doesn't help and I used a metal pattern background which doesn't help and the lights were bright and shining directly on them which doesn't help...oh and the dresses are a light colour...which guess what???? Doesn't help. Hehehehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 10:24 am

Oh wow Miss L they do look so pretty on your sims...I have these dresses too but have yet to try them out in game...might do some time this week if I can leave Jason alone for 5 minutes LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Way to go EA! Os51eg
Leo

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 11:02 am

Yep, got these dresses too, they really look lovely !!
I didn't make a Simmie yet with either of these dresses, as I've not made any 'glamor like' Simmies of late.
I do have some more EA store dresses in my collection, I have to look in my game which and how these dresses are called.
When I'm home I'll have a look and recommend some ;)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 6:38 pm

Some dresses I like from the EA store:

Off-Shoulder Gown
Desert Rose Dress
Fire and Grace
These are some more recent dresses, but they are very nice !! hiho
I just got to do something with that "Fire and Grace" dress !! :105:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 6:54 pm

Oh they're lovely choices Eva I have those too LOL I love the desert rose dress and there's a hairstyle that goes with that I think...I would love to do some kind of flamenco/spanish style lady with that!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 10:39 pm

I agree!! I love the flamenco type dresses. It's very tempting to make a simmeh just to use those dresses :D The off the shoulder dress is stunning. I also like these:

Music Video Vixen (LOVE! I'm thinking of using this on my Elvira makeover)
Sashay (I quite like this, but I don't tend to make care free type simmehs. I want to now though :D)
Faux Faux Fabulous (GLAMOUUR)
Dress with Open Back(I have had this dress since the base game and I love it. The open back is so classy)
Ravena (Must put this on Elvira)

Never noticed there was so much prettifulness over at The Store. hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 12:31 am

I have to say that I'm just totally shocked at the detail that these dresses offer. Of course I had to put on my sunglasses to truly enjoy the detail...*cough cough* Ahem...anywho...thanks for sharing this Nessa!! I would have NEVER even gave those dresses a second glance because I didn't know what the back looked like!

I don't do a lot of glamor in my game, just regular everyday Simmies...but in case I ever do I know what to look for!

Since this is not solely a picture thread...I will move this to Sim discussion. It's all good!! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 8:59 am

Yeah the EA store has some very nice dresses :D
I've got 4 of the 5 dresses you've mentioned Miss L, the only one I haven't got is the Sashay; sure is a nice dress, but somehow it doesn't really match 'my style'.

I like making glamor Sims, but haven't done any recently.
However when I do make glamor Simmies, I always start off with EA dresses, but almost always end up with dresses by NataliS. She just makes the most stylish dresses, I think. That's why she's my favorite glam CC creator !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 6:58 pm

Oh I love the faux faux one , it's the same dress I used on my elf sim Ilyana...I fell in love with that dress the moment I saw it and although I don't think it would fit my normal simmie ladies it was perfect for my little snow queen LOL.

I was also quite surprised by how many of the store items I liked clothing wise and just had to have! Even some of the furniture, in fact most of the furniture I use in my sims house is EA store or came with an expansion/stuff pack.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 7:29 pm

Yeah, the faux faux one is perfect for an elf Sim. I love that dress and putting it on Ilyana was bang on !! I really love elves as I love stories like Lord of the Rings.

I hope to make a Sim elf one day, but I'm waiting for the 'perfect feel' to start working on an elf. I think I really have to have the right feeling, to pull that off and get it right.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 8:25 pm

I love elves too and it all started with Legolas and Arwen from Lord Of The Rings so they were really my inspiration for Ilyana, I did do a male sim elf but wasn't too happy with him along with my male angel...might have to pull them out of the bin one day and either delete them or try and make them work LOL they've been in there so long now.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 10:53 pm

LMAO, sorry CeCe for the brightness...I didn't realise how SHINYES they were until I posted them up here.

I love the Faux Faux one too. I honestly never make Glamour sims, maybe the closest I came was Lita. I don't do very well. I just download Eva's simmies :D They exude glamour to the power of 100000000. :D

I love Elves!!!! The LOTR was one of my favourite books/movies. I also loved The Silmarillion. Great novel by Tolkein. I've tried to make Elves but I failed miserably. I love Ilyana Q, she's my fav simmie in my game thus far. Just cause she's so different, I can spot her all the time in my town from like zonks away. No zooming needed.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 11:04 am

LOL blushing Miss L, you really make me blush with such comments !!
Glad you like my glamor Simmies !! ;)

Me loves LOTR !! hiho I watched the movies like a zillion times (and own) and have read these books in Dutch and English a couple of times. I also have read the Silmarillion and The Hobbit (own these books as well LOL).
I can't wait for the movie "The Hobbit" to be released (Pt1 in 2012) !! excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Way to go EA! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Way to go EA!   Way to go EA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Way to go EA!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com