Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims Topposter
Featured Artist : Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims Os51eg
Leo

Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims Vide
PostSubject: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 2:04 pm

Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims RedcliffsLN

Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims TheMajors

Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims DowntownArtGallery

Download here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 6:51 pm

I downloaded this I think it was yesterday and it's a pretty world with a few cc items but they are needed imo, non the less they've done a great job of updating this for LN...thanks for putting it up here Eva hun x
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 11:18 pm

I have never downloaded a world before! Must test this out. It looks great! :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 12:59 am

I with you Miss_L...I've never dl'd a world so I will just wait on you to post and let us know what you think! shame I don't know...I'm just now getting use to bridgeport and I'm not sure that I'm quite ready for a change. But for future reference...it's a very big maybe! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 6:54 am

It is a big town CeCe and there is a ton of CC that comes with it...so far it doesn't lag or freeze but maybe that's because I don't have many sims in it. It still has a suburban feel and not quite a city feel like LN even though it does have all the rabbit holes and bars (though they may not appear on the map tags as some of them share lots, they do however work). It has a very pretty look and feel and has still managed to retain it's quiantness even though the bars have been introduced.

There are a few empty lots for you to build on which is good as LN didn't really give us many lots at all and even a couple of spaces you could squeeze a couple of lots in yourself but if you're looking for a city landscape then it's not quite there imo...it's still really well made with great views and landscape and if you want a change from Bridgeport then I guess this imo is the next best thing although there are no vampires (well none that I can find anyway).

I will try and get in game and take you some photos of what's going on and the genral feel of the places and lots that have been built if you like...hope this helps a little CeCe.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 11:30 am

I've taken some screenshots of a requested Sim I worked on in Redcliff (here)
Redcliff is def something else compared to Bridgeport. It's a very pretty town I think, but don't expect any apartment like flats in Redcliff, cause there are none !!
If you like apartments and flats and stuff, you have to stick to Bridgeport.
I think I'm gonna use both Bridgeport & Redcliff from now on. A modern city with a skyline and a very picturesque town near the sea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 11:59 am

You're right Eva for some things Bridgeport is better and Redcliffs is the complete opposite although they're both based around LN...I'd love for a totally urban city like Bridgeport but no ones come up with one yet that I'm aware of unless you guys know of any...ooh I'm off to check out your simmie Eva!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims   Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redcliffs Updated for Late Night by AweSims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Worlds-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com