Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Vide
PostSubject: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 5:53 pm

While browsing the sims 3 forums I came across this world and it is so stunning I had to share it (especially as it has little/no CC) it's so beautiful I couldn't help but download it...

LOS ANIEGOS:

Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Screenshot-37
Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Screenshot-40
Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Screenshot-31
Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Screenshot-72

For more pictures and info here is the link Los Aniegos It really is worth checking out I absolutely love this world it's by far the best out there imo...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Topposter
Featured Artist : Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 6:03 pm

Ohh thanks bunches Q~Girl !! This looks wonderful !! hiho
I'm gonna check it out right away !
Thanks for sharing this find !! Awesome !! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 6:06 pm

No problem Eva, it really is a beautiful world and the pictures are amazing! I downloaded it a little while ago and think I wont be playing Bridgeport any more!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 6:16 pm

Just checked out the forum, Los Aniegos really looks amazing and so wonderfully detailed.
I've download it straight away and I'm gonna try it out tomorrow for sure !!
I'm really excited about this !!
This world just looks WAYYYY cool !! dancing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 7:11 pm

I know I was so excited when I saw it , it just looks unbelievably amazing doesn't it? It's just so detailed and I love the lots and places that have been built...it puts Bridgeport to shame in my eyes. Just when I thought we'd never get an urban city up pops coasterboi and completely bows me away...this world is just awesome! I'm going to pop in game tomorrow and take it for a proper test drive...I'll try and take some piccies too for you guys.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 11:50 pm

Oh Wow Q! What an amazing find! Please...you or Eva let us know/see what you think about it. I'm really excited about this! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 11:51 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Just checked out the forum, Los Aniegos really looks amazing and so wonderfully detailed.
I've download it straight away and I'm gonna try it out tomorrow for sure !!
I'm really excited about this !!
This world just looks WAYYYY cool !! dancing

Eva is that (avi) really you?!!! You are stunning!! ❤
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 4:00 am

I heard about this world :D Looks gooooooood.

^ I second what CeCe said. ❤
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:18 pm

Ehm... actually that isn't me in the pic blushing
I wish I were her age and so beautiful !! :105: good sigh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:26 pm

The world is lovely Miss L and Eva I'm sure you're just as pretty as that lady...I think we all wish we looked like someone else at some point in our lives lol
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:47 pm

True to that Q~Girl ! Sometimes 'having dreams' is even good for ya !! ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 7:15 pm

Yep dreams are what keeps us going and it's something we all have and sometimes they do come true...I dreamed of an urban world better than Bridgeport and we got it LOL...Ok so it's been brewing for a while but it was released at the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 7:45 pm

LOL yeah, true indeed, released at the perfect moment !! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 7:57 pm

The creator of this world is so talented, and I think they've released one other world called Red County but I'm not sure if it would work well with LN as I think it was released before it came out.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 10:58 pm

^ I agree. It's amazing! I've always loved LA, and now I have a sim world version of it :D Someone should make NYC...*cough*

Ya gotta have dreams girls. The lady in your avi is beautiful Miss Eva, but I'm sure you are also :D I wish I looked like Amelia. She is beautiful, not just cause I made her, but cause she just is. She's cute and sexy at the same time. ❤

Lets remember though that true beauty is from within. :D And its not just something uglay people say, it's actually true. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 4:48 am

I totally agree Miss L, beauty does come from within!

I love your new Avi Miss L, I think it's time I changed mine up a little bit it feels like I've had it forever. Oh and there is a Manhattan world out there Miss L here's the link Manhattan Hills
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 7:37 am

Thanks Miss L, yeah the model is very beautiful ! She's a fashion (plus size) model and she's called Erica Elfwencrona.
I Love her name and love the way she looks !!

Agree, true beauty comes from within and from the heart ! ❤
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 8:14 am

I just googled her and she is STUNNING! She's truly beautiful. She's a prime example that you don't need to be stick thin to be beautiful ❤
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 8:26 am

Yeah, besides the fact she looks very beautiful, that's really what I admire in her !!
She's gorgeous every which way you look, I think !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 3:35 pm

OOOH I figured out how to put the vampires in Los Aniegos.

1: Select a vampire from edit town (I picked Jessica Talon) and seperate them from the family by evicting them to the clipboard.

2: From clipboard save them to the library.

3: Then exit Bridgeport remember to save and load Los Aniegos your vamp should be there and still a vampire! Just place them where you like and repeat for the other vamps.

An now you have a vampire populace in Los Aniegos and Bridgeport really does look rubbish lol. The only thing I haven't been able to do is the papparazzi....yet! I hope these instructions make sense, I'm terrible at explaining these things.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 6:54 pm

Oh thanks Q~Girl !! I'm gonna try that out some time tomorrow !! Thanks !! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:25 pm

NP Eva hun, I wasn't sure if anyone would understand my ramblings lol. But it worked for me...EA's Jessica Talon was living as a vampire in Los Aniegos...I still can't do anything about the papparazzi though...hmmm....I might have an idea but I'll have to check it out tomorrow and let you guys know...wish me luck lol.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:30 pm

Okido Q ;) Thanks for your help on the in game Vampires and I hope you'll be able to work things out with the paparazzi !! Good luck & keep us updated on the paparazzi's ! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2010, 7:46 pm

Will do *scopes out sneaky papz* why wont you get in my other game! I hate the press Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89   Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Aniegos by CoasterBoi89

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Worlds-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com