Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Micaela Mingauld

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 Micaela+Mingauld

Hi ya All,

There is a first time for everything and this is such an occasion. For the first time since I have the Sims 3, I've created a Sim using a Non-Default Skin tone. Its probably not 'a major breakthrough' for some, but for me it is !! LOL
It's also a kind of a return to making, a more glamorous like Simmie for me. When I create glamorous or more glamorous like Simmies, most of the times I tend to use dresses designed by NataliS and 'tradition wise' this is also the case now ;)
The pics were shot in the Los Aniegos Jazz bar. So prepare to be pic spammed !! :D

The custom content used when creating Micaela:

- Full Body Skin (Non Default Asian) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Hair by NewSea (Link)
- Eyebrow by Miss Bonbon (Link)
- Eyeshadow (Misty) by Emmzx (Link)
- Eyeliner by Dropsi (Link)
- Blush (Swoop) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Lip gloss by Rose (Link)
- Eye contacts by SteadyAccess (Link)
- Earrings by NataliS (Link)
- Bracelet by EA (Late Night)
- Nails by NataliS (Link)
- Nails (Toe) by Lili (Link)
- Necklace by EA (Late Night)
- Ankle Bracelet (Left) by Lorianda (Link)
- Top & Pants (Set) by MiraMinkova (Link)
- Shoes (3rd) by Lili (Link)
- Dress by NataliS (Link)
- Shoes by Lorianda (Link)
- Lingerie (Set) by EA (Store) (Link)
- Shoes (1st) by Lili (Link)
- Top by Lorianda (Link)
- Jeans by MiraMinkova (Link)
- Shoes by Hasel (Link)
- Bikini (Top) by Ekinege (Link)
- Sarong by EA (Store) (Link)
- Foot Jewelry by Lili (Link)
- CAS Sliders by Jonha (Link)
- CAS Sliders by Ahmad (Link)
- Breast Sliders by Delphy (Link)

Please note all pics are original and aren't edited or enhanced in anyway
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:36 am

Micaela's updated value:

83 camels, 9 goats and 0 sheep

There's an universal general rule regarding ranking women in camels: blonde is more valuable than brunette.

Sorry for the mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 6:05 am

Oh no quick take the deal Eva the price is going down LOL.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 12:52 pm

You have to download her to check, she's neither blond nor brunette ;)
The color of her hair is a mix of red and green :D
Does this change her rank in Camels ?? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 1:51 pm

LOL All this camel trading is making me dizzy...how many camels is she worth now Sergio? LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 1:58 pm

'Technically' she's a redhead ! rockon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 2:11 pm

Well whatever her hair colour she's still a smexy sim lady and worth all the camels and llamas you can find hiho
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 3:10 pm

Wow wow! Redhead hmm... technically redheads worth more than blondes and blondes more than brunettes... my first guess was that she was a redhead but then i changed to brunette... damned these beauties you create! You are making my mind numb! hehehe

My new neighbourhood is almost set so i will see her ingame properly ;)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:25 pm

Darn female Simmies, messing around with their hair color !! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:35 pm

LOL I always seem to have brunette simmies in my game but I'm trying to vary it a tad more with some blondes
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:45 pm

I've somehow always trouble with making blondes.... shame
I mean with the color combination's, I think it's hard to get it right. When you're a tad off with the blond / light colors, the overall look of the hair becomes unnatural.
With the darker colors, most of the times, you have more choices or options to play around with, before the looks become unnatural.
I hope I'm making sense here LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:57 pm

Yep I know exactly what you mean it really is quite hard to get a blonde right as they can come off looking grey or green ish in colour
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:08 pm

Or too white (or grayish) or even to yellowish !! scared
And I do like to create a new color combo, for the Simmies I create !
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:24 pm

Gah! My game is CTDing randomly... it was so stable before i changed the Mod settings Sad...

**sigh**
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:32 pm

Oh no Sergio! I'm sorry to hear about your game problems I hope they get sorted soon.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:34 pm

Hmmm.. maybe a "blond question", but can't you put the Mod setting back, the way it was ?? ponder Playing the game is much more pleasant without the trips to dashboard....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:37 pm

I agree Eva...ugh I remember when mine did that it was so frustrating....now it's usually just the patches that give me problems.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:44 pm

i give you my honest "macho man" answer: saving old configuration files is for sissies...in this case I can't because i deleted the old config file hehehe
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:49 pm

Hmm check this out!

http://fix-my-game.blogspot.com/2010/10/sims-3-late-night-crash-fix.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 5:57 pm

LOL at least you're honest...I haven't had any crashes yet since the last patch and I hope you can get it sorted soon.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 6:17 pm

LOL :D
I can't say I have any problems with the game either (which is kind of a first...), but I do hope you get things sorted and your game starts behaving properly.
Hmm.. that thread is kind of amazing ! Bulldoze a building and your problems are over !! LOL I hope it works for ya !! ;)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 6:29 pm

That thread is insane... the lot is the Junkyard from Ambitions that is working fine in my game (i guess).
I'm testing a FPS Limiter now... it sucks to have such a nice ATI HD8540 and have to limit fps... all other system requirements are well dowm my pc performance... i can run any Call Of Duty with max details without flickering but hey.... Sims 3 is just another culture ;)

EA is working and training us on our tolerance levels... we will eventually learn to use the Force and be one with the Universe...

The irony of all of this is that i was playing Sims 3 since last September using cracked versions from the usual torrent sources... i tested the game and enjoyed it so much that I decided that i should support the software creators and bought all games and EP's...
Now i'm a legit whiner :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 6:45 pm

I did have a crash problem earlier, in between Ambitions and Late Night. I have a new high end Dell laptop and my game crashed every time in CAS as well as in game, without warning.
Then I found a thread about LAA (Large Address Aware), since I have a 64-bit operating system with 4 GB RAM. Now I'm running the Sims with LAA without a problem.
So actually my game was crashing because my computer was too good for the Sims 3 !! shame
If you are forced to limit your FPS on your Graphic card, yours is too good for the game as well ! :x
Come on EA, get your act together !! facepalm

LOL about the legit whiner !! laughing
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:05 pm

Yeah I checked the Support Threads on this forum before i started complainting and used the same tool as you did. In my case the problem was related to CC according to the last 6 registed logs... checking the date on the crash reports they coincident with the date i joined this forum.
This lead my mind to some deeper thoughts.
The only CC content i got since those crashes is your simmies so... the conclusion is obvious. Both me catching a real flu and my CTD crashes are related with your simmies!! Therefore your are to blame for this miserable condition i'm in!!

You will hear from my lawyer soon. Beware!

hehehehe indeed we gotta laugh and have fun, Eva, otherwise nothing makes sense :)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:16 pm

LOL This could be fun hehehe lurk
I'm honored you downloading my Simmies, but I doubt you got a lot of CC from me, there's not a lot of CC in my Sims3pack-files, maybe the odd pair of shoes and some patterns, but that's about it :D
Let you lawyers come I say ! LOL I'll kick some buttkick question

Hmm... I hope you get things sorted, cause I know how annoying & frustrating these crashes can be ! ;) Yep and laughing is one essential part in life !
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:17 pm

But Eva, sorry for my curiosity but can you provided me a full detail product of your computer? Wait, i can see the i5 intel processor and ram etc in the support thread but i'm just curious about the graphics card.

Next January I'll be going to Africa for a 5 month work project and my laptop is outdated... i'm considering to buy one just to play some nice games like this one :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:21 pm

Awww no.....I hope all this crashing stops for everyone...I think I must be lucky because my game isn't crashing at all...yet! LOL Watch my game crash now...lol I've totally just cursed myself.... facepalm
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:25 pm

I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 graphics card in my laptop and it works fine with my game so far.
Yeah laptops can be very handy for this ! ;)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:27 pm

Q-Girl? Your game CTD just now??!
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:30 pm

I'm playing Bridgeport map, what about you Eva and Q-Girl?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 7:51 pm

I was in Los Aniegos but I'm back in Bridgeport working on the press lol...nope no crashes yet! wooohooo I love my little Dell Laptop it's all shiny and red but beyond that I haven't the foggiest about it's spec and stuff like that...I'm useless with technology...I know how to switch it on and use it but beyond that I have to find someone who knows about these things lol.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 8:00 pm

Don't worry Q-Girl you are in perfect sintony between your gender and technology :D

Be proud of that ;)
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 9:27 pm

Ok, I ran Delphi's Dashboard and removed conflicting costum content (hair!) and fixed some corrupted content (cars). I'll let the game runing for the night to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 1:49 am

smac1975 wrote:
i give you my honest "macho man" answer: saving old configuration files is for sissies...in this case I can't because i deleted the old config file hehehe

Sergio what am I going to do with you?! good sigh hand dance laughing For sissies huh? Too funny! I think I have met my match in the funny department with Sergio! Hope you get your game up and running properly again hun! I hate when game probs occur!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 1:51 am

smac1975 wrote:
Ok, I ran Delphi's Dashboard and removed conflicting costum content (hair!) and fixed some corrupted content (cars). I'll let the game runing for the night to see what happens.

Don't take out Fresh Prince's cars! They are not messed up! Dashboard say's that but they are fine I promise you. It has been documented I promise...just don't ask me where it's documented but you can probably confirm this by visiting FP's blog and leaving him a comment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 9:47 am

Thanks Sergio hiho I'll worry no more lol. So has your game been behaving itself today? I have a few FP's cars and they work fine...the only content that has ever given me trouble were some old TSR files and exchange files that had the dreaded doll attatched and a necklace that just wont show up now matter how hard I try. Beyond that any problems I've had have been with the patches.
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 11:02 pm

I heard this Levira (i hope i didn't mispelled the name) is coming... hmm

Damned happy Season!! With Fresh Prince and CStyles provinding me cars and beautiful women! Which Sim can ask for more? ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2010, 6:28 am

LOL it sounds like a sim boys dream!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micaela Mingauld   Micaela Mingauld - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Micaela Mingauld

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com