Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Topposter
Featured Artist : VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Vide
PostSubject: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 7:51 am

VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig10

Second Vampire for tonight and it's Mrs Hemlock. Morrigan Hemlock. She is also an EA Pre-Made HORROR. She deserves capitals. Elvira wasn't too bad, but Morrigan was just a disaster. I dunno where EA get their facial structure ideas from. I mean I'm bad sometimes with my manly jaws, but EA just put me to shame. Morrigan has a hubby and a bubba in game, so I dunno how it will work using my version. You may have to do some divorcing there.

VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig10
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig11
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig12
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig13
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig14
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig15
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig16
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig17
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig18
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig19
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig20
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Morrig21

Genetic shizam:
Hair:
Everyday
Formal
Sleep
Athletic
Swim
Eyeballs
Eyebrows (Don't ask which one. I suggest downloading them ALL)
Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Lips
Blush (Swoop)
Skin (Silk)

Outfit shizam:
Everyday
Earrings
Heels
Formal
Earrings are from World Adventures.
Boots
Sleep
Athletic
Sneakers
Swim

Now ya'll have two options: 1. Download Morrigan in .sim format, where she will be human yet have large canines and some odd neck rash OR 2. Download Morrigan in .sims3pack format where she is already Vamped and ready to nibble. (Note: I have not packed her with her CC, so you will need to download it whether you choose .sim or .sims3pack format)

Download (HUMAN.sim file)

Download (VAMPIRE.sims3pack)

Now for ze instructions so you know where to look :D
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Mapvie11
Morrigan will appear in the library, not in CAS.
VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Mapvie11
This is where you will find EA's version. She resides here with her uglay hubby and their yet to be determind bubba. Up to you if you decide to be a evil homewrecker. (Please do and send me pics. Thank you Razz)

Required businesses:

World Adventures
Late Night - don't download Morrigan if you don't have Late Night. It will crash your game. Seriously.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 6:28 pm

I just had a look at the EA version of Morrigan today and I thought, well this is a challenge if you're gonna do a makeover !! And you just did that !! :D
I love her, she looks gorgeous !! In the first pic, she even looks a bit like Sandra Bullock !
I really do love what you've done with her !! hand dance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 9:32 pm

She is stunning and requires WA...awww! I need to find out how to redo my NPC's. And Nessa how did you get the muscle slider to work on her?!?! Baby got a 6 pack!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 10:58 am

WOW she's gorgeous and definitely a stunner you did such a wonderful job I love her...I've been working on my EA improvements and might post them up after christmas I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:06 am

Thanks my dears :D

Thankies Miss Eva! Isn't she just a... structural nightmare from EA? I couldn't believe her features. Way too much exaggeration.

CeCe, I use LFB's default Silk skin, so I have no problem with the muscle sliders working. I only have issues with the non-default skins. The muscle sliders don't work then. :D

To rework NPC's, you just need to find a particular one you like, locate their household, enter the household, pick the sim and go to a mirror or plan outfit and just click on the little "..." at the bottom of their picture and click on the folder. This saves the sim to the sim bin. Then go into CAS and edit them up! :D
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:13 pm

Rooooooooarrrrrr! This vampire of yours made me subscribe to TSR... it's not fair :|
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:26 pm

Ups... I think I spammed you on TS3.com :p
Don't worry though I'm under medical surveillance.

I'm collecting simmies :|
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 5:39 am

AWWWW, Sergio thank you for the presents on TS3 :D Such lovely spam :D hiho hiho

Now I just need to create a stunning simmie to use that lovely Faux Faux Fabulous dress on :D

I have given in and subscribed to TSR also. However, I don't know how I lived without such instantaneous beautiful CC before. Razz My sim folder is beginning to overfill though! Everytime I see something beautiful, I download it and then images of sims start popping in my head :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:11 am

LOL I was so tempted to join TSR but alas lack of funds got in the way so I decided to be patient and wait for a certain lil' place to cough up the items as freebies LOL...

I really do love your remake of the Bridgeport vampires Miss L they look so purdy and a whole heap better than the originals. I'm thinking of switching to using default skintones just so my muscle slider will work but I dunno which ones...I'm awful with making decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock   VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VWNHY - Morrigan Hemlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com