Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I'm just not happy with my lips!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : I'm just not happy with my lips! Topposter
Featured Artist : I'm just not happy with my lips! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I'm just not happy with my lips! Vide
PostSubject: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2010, 2:12 am

I've been running across this problem that has me totally stumped. I don't like 'makeup' on my male Sims...at least not noticeable makeup and with the lips I'm just stumped.

It seems with the darker skins it's hard to make the lips look less ashy and dry. I've got several Sims ready for upload except for the fact that I can't get their lips to look right. Any help?

Example pics:

This is Max my newest Sim I'm working on...I'm satisfied...except for his lips. I'm trying to make the lips more full and realistic and the look is just not enhancing this process at all.

I'm just not happy with my lips! Screenshot-1815

I'm just not happy with my lips! Screenshot-1791

I'm just not happy with my lips! Screenshot-1790

I'm just not happy with my lips! Screenshot-1787

I'm just not happy with my lips! Screenshot-1771

I've tried several lipsticks but I can't get them to NOT look like my males are wearing it.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 10:10 am

Hmm...have you tried the one I usually/always use? You can colour it to make the lips look real but not like they have lipstick on. Here's the link: Lipstick lips

Or maybe you have tried it... :D Either way see if that one works :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 11:11 am

Ooh Miss L that is a good choice, I also like these Natural lipstick hope these help x
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : I'm just not happy with my lips! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 1:34 pm

Maybe you can fiddle around with both these lipsticks, suggested by Miss L & Q~Girl, they're both good choices and you can make the lips look natural with these.
Also in combination, using the opacity slider for the lipstick. You can minimize the 'gloss effect', but still be able to make the lips look natural.
Even when you set the opacity slider to minimum, there's still a difference between lips with or lips without lipstick.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 3:18 pm

Thanks guys! I will try the one Miss L posted since I don't have a sub with TSR, but Q I really do appreciate the input and that lipstick looks great as well.

I guess I will have to play around with them some more and I will post my results for input. I just got tired of spending sometimes day's just trying to get the lips right on one Sim and like I said, I can't upload the Santo's brothers until I get their lips right.

❤ hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 5:07 pm

well good luck with those lips CeCe and sorry I couldn't find something more suitable.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 5:45 pm

Oh no Q...I truly appreciate your help and I did get your pm and can't wait to try them both out!! You are a doll!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 7:31 pm

No problem CeCe face hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just not happy with my lips!   I'm just not happy with my lips! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm just not happy with my lips!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com