Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Fleur Shapira

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Fleur Shapira Topposter
Featured Artist : Fleur Shapira Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Fleur Shapira Os51eg
Leo

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 4:20 pm

Fleur Shapira Fleur+Shapira+00

Hi ya All,

Yayy happy 2011 !!
Yayy Cstyles almost a year old !!
Yayy a new Simmie !!
Yayy I got the gorgeous hair of NewSea to work for my Simmie, finally !!
Yep, finally did it !! :D
Since the end of October (last year, LOL), I've been trying to get this gorgeous hair of NewSea to work, with a Simmie of mine !! I think I've tried like ten times to make the hair work, but in previous attempts it never did, as the Sim used to look terrible with the hair. I always continued creating the Sim I was working on, but always with another hair. This time things went much better and I'm quite happy with the end result ! ;)
First I'll stick to the tradition of some pic spam Razz

The custom content used when creating Fleur:

- Face skin (Silk) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Body Skin (Default Busty Naughty) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Hair by NewSea (Link)
- Eyebrow by Subaxi (Link)
- Eyeshadow by Arisuka (Link)
- Eyeliner by Susan372 (Link)
- Blush (Swoop) by Lady Frontbum (Link)
- Lip gloss by Channy & Vivin (Link)
- Eye contacts (N15) by LemonLeaf (Link)
- Earrings by PeggyZone (Link)
- Nails by NataliS (Link)
- Nails (Toe) by Lili (Link)
- Necklace by LemonLeaf (Link)
- Bracelet by Liana (Link)
- Ring by EA (Base Game)
- Dress (Versace Zipper) by All About Style (Link)
- Stockings by SimsMaker (Link)
- Shoes (1st) by Lili (Link)
- Dress by Saliwa (Link)
- Legging (Acc. Leather) by All About Style (Link)
- Boots (3rd) by Lili (Link)
- Top by Lorianda (Link)
- Thong by Harmonia09 (Link)
- Body Stocking (2nd) by Lili (Link)
- Boots (3rd) by Lili (Link)
- Top by Evie (Link)
- Bottom by Lorianda (Link)
- Shoes by (Base Game)
- Bathing suit by Lorianda (Link)
- CAS Sliders by Jonha (Link)
- CAS Sliders by Ahmad (Link)
- Breast Sliders by Delphy (Link)

Please note all pics are original and aren't edited or enhanced in anyway
Back to top Go down
smac1975

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 5:39 pm

Hurraaaaaaaay! A new Simmie! I was starting to worry about your lack of productivity!

Anyways, Eva, the girl is gorgeous and she could definitely star the video from Hendrix that I shared! "Fleur"! I love the name! And that spot on her upper lip! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Downloading now!

(Just one question about the CC: when you get the CC from the various websites in *.sims3pack format, do you install the original sims3pack format or you convert it to *.package and put it your Mods/packages folder?)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:18 pm

Thanks Sergio ! hiho

Hmm... LOL, my productivity...hehe... Well I tell you, besides Christmas time, New year, Holidays and my work (month end & year end), the Simself of Miss L took me quite a bit of time to make, say about the time it normally takes me to make 2 - 3 Sims. So that's why my productivity has been a bit low Razz
But things are slowly turning to 'normal' again. I hope to finish my Vampire Sim (I've showed earlier) at the end of this week.
I like it :105: "Fleur", a "Foxy Lady" dancing

About the CC downloaded:
For the CC of creators I do know, I convert all the files to package-files and compress them. Keeps my game up to speed, as I have a motherlode of CC :D
For new or not very well known creators to me, I 'test' the CC, if I like it and keep it (either sims3pack of package). When I decide to keep it I'll convert to package and compress.
So the sims3package files I have installed, are either from the EA store, picked up from Sims I downloaded and installed myself or are "in the process of being tested".
Having packages, instead of sims3pack files also helps when EA has new updates, or new expansions (cause you don't have to uninstall the package files). That saves me a lot of time, also when I have to reinstall the whole game (which happens every now and then Sad...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 6:55 pm

She's gorgeous Eva, these pics are stunning of her! Awesome job girlie and can't wait to see your new vampire when it's finished x
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 7:25 pm

Thanks bunches Q~Girl !! hiho
I got back to 'good old' Bridgeport to take the pics of Fleur, I do like the place ! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 7:41 pm

I've gone back to Bridgeport too LOL I just couldn't resist the pull of the place and the nightlife...and Fleur really does suit that environment
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 8:29 pm

Eva dahling...you remembered Cstyles upcoming birthday!!! You are just the best!!! hiho Can you believe a year old on the 8th!!! I should buy a cake or something and celebrate! cheers

Beautiful Sim...of course...no less is expected now of you! And I want your bewbs!!! I wish I could get my bewbs to look so full and luscious as you do! Darn it! laughing
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 9:39 am

Eva...these female simmehs of yours are just stunning! I love this one in particular though, her features are just to DIE for. I won't mention the boobahs, cause you already know my reactions to your sims chest areas. :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2011, 5:53 pm

Thank you guys !! :D
Ya'll making me blush with all those wonderful comments about my Simmies and 'my' bewbs (LOL) !! blushing
thump

LOL CeCe, yep it's almost the birthday of Cstyles !! birthday :first: applaud

Party !!! rave Yayy !! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleur Shapira Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fleur Shapira   Fleur Shapira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleur Shapira

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com