Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2011, 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, Miss Lochness here!

Well Eva (EvaTer) and I have decided to start up our own competition, and it's something we've been working on for a long time :D

What is this competition you ask? Well...

Do you fancy yourself a CAS maverick? Enjoy making sims? Or perhaps your absolute garbage at it but you're dying for a chance to improve your skills? Well this competition may be what you're looking for!

You don't need to be a master to enter this competition. We're not interested in what you can do, but what you are capable of doing! This competition is about growth and challenging yourself to step outside of your CAS box! Razz The winner will not be based on who was the best but on who displayed the most growth.

Here's the basic idea:

1. 10 contestants.
2. 3 judges and a poll each challenge.
3. No one will be eliminated in the first part of the competition. All the entries will be scored and those showing most improvement will be recorded for inclusion in the finale. A winner will be determined for each challenege but again NO elimination.
4. The last challenge will identify who will enter the finale. As already said, this will be dependent on contestants who have shown the most growth.
5. The second part of the competition will consist of harder challenges and ultimately determine the winner.
6. Scoring will be on improvement, growth and ultimately sim making skills.
7. The winner of the competition will be who displayed the MOST improvement from the beginning of the competition and obviously who did really well with the challenges.

As with any competition there are also rules:

1. There is to be no editing or photoshopping of any of the images. If images are found to have been tweaked, then you will be given a warning and resubmission is required asswhack
2. All submissions have to have in game shots and CAS shots are appreciated but not necessary.
3. Female Sims for this cycle only Sad...
4. A new sim is required each entry, unless otherwise specified.
5. No fancy backgrounds, the focus has to be on the sim.
6. Contestants need to specify if they use sliders and which sliders they use. This will allow us to judge the competition fairly. Contestants who do will not be judged any differently to those who do not. (Also to specify EPs – due to the sim modifications made possible with LN and Ambitions).

Judging:

The judging will be based on:
- Creativity
- Style
- Growth and Improvement

Each judge will also comment on your submission and provide you some positive feedback. You can respond to these comments, but any questions you pose to the judges will not be answered. This is to keep it fair.

A poll will be placed above each challenge, giving people a chance to vote on your work. These results along with the judges scores will be recorded and kept for reference when it comes to deciding on the contestants for the finale.

Please only enter this competition if you believe you will have the time to work on a new sim each week.

There will be no extensions on submissions, however, if you are truly having difficulty with a challenge or RL is being a douche, then please let myself or Eva know and perhaps a few days extension can be offered. However, this will be dependent on the other contestants and whether they have already submitted their entries or not.

The competition will start as soon as we have our contestants and 3 judges:

Judges:

1. EvaTer
2. miss_lochness
3. Q-Girl

Contestants:

1. smac1975 [Sergio]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Adikut10
2. angie247 [Angie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Screen11
3. Jojo777 [Jojo]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Screen10
4. Dylsoccer12 [Dylan]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 2hxt1m10
5. JKAmaryllis
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 52668910
6. [reserved] (Cutebina, needs to register on Cstyles)
7. Caradella
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 18267010
8. Aquarius2 [Julia]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Snowfl10
9. BroomHilda [Julie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Screen17
10. mysle86 (needs to register on Cstyles)
11. Jaddie98 [Jaddie]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Screen27
12. Abeer123 [Alexa]
13. BrianD72 [Brian aka the Iceman]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Screen28
14. Ninjahawkz [Ninja]
Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Screen29

SO what the hell does all that mean? This competition will involve you creating a NEW sim each CHALLENGE rather than the usual one sim that you normally work with. Certain challenges we present may not require this but the majority will. We will provide you with a theme to work with and you will go off and create something wonderful for us to awe over :D Remember you don't need to be GREAT at making sims to enter this competition!!!

So all you need to do to enter is to tell us:

- your name and what you prefer to be called
- a picture of a sim that you have made
- and if applicable, a list of the sliders you may be using and also your current installed expansion packs.

Last edited by miss_lochness on February 21st 2011, 9:43 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:50 pm

badputer witsend censored computer mean This computer is driving me insane! It's skipping letters when I'm typing, and generally making me a mad Q....I'm off before I self implode and there's a laptop shape hole in the window.... bigcry Night CStylers x
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:53 pm

Aww, I'm sorry Q !! Have a good WWE-time though !! :D
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:55 pm

Thanks Aquarius2 Im glad that I reminded you, it was hard writing everything down that I had used for my sim. face hug
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:56 pm

Good night Qgirl and good luck with your laptop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 5:56 pm

Will do Eva....I'll message you either tonight or tomorrow morning, probably in a bit lol.....bring on the WWE boys hiho
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 10:05 pm

broomhilda wrote:
Thanks Aquarius2 Im glad that I reminded you, it was hard writing everything down that I had used for my sim. face hug

Yeah sometimes it's hard to remember grey smilie
Oh and bye Q Smile sorry about your computer beng lame No
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 11:26 pm

Aquarius2 your model looks so unique and beautiful! eek
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 1:45 am

Caradella wrote:
Aquarius2 your model looks so unique and beautiful! eek
Awwww! thank you very much hiho cancan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:14 am

Aquarius2 wrote:
broomhilda wrote:

Yeah sometimes it's hard to remember grey smilie
Oh and bye Q Smile sorry about your computer beng lame No

Thanks Aquarius hun I was pretty much on melt down last night so had to step away lol It's all bet bet now and Q is raring to go today....the sun is shining outside it's all lovely and Q for now is a happy bunny lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Top Poster : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 6:36 am

Good m orning everyone how is everyone today? face hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 7:22 am

Q is good thanks BH hows you?
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 7:27 am

Im fine thanks, just a bit busy doing housework. Anyway its all done now and I can chat wiv my pals. yaaaaay group hug
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 7:56 am

yay for you being done with housework...:D

good morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:11 am

Arent we a happy bunch today hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:30 am

Hi Angie, sorry it took so long to reply I just had to go to the shop, I do apologise for the delay. face hug
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Featured Artist : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 12:52 pm

YAY two more contestants!! I can't believe that we have 9 already!!! I'm so excited!

Welcome to the competition Aquarius and Broomhilda! You guys are gonna love the challenges and as Eva already said, it's all about fun and learning some new skills. Also perhaps meeting some really nice people along the way :D
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 4:04 pm

Yay! Hey guys guess what, today's my birthday :afro: just thought I'd let you know xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 4:07 pm

AAAAH Happy birthday hun cheers blanket dancing birthday
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 4:09 pm

Aww ty :D lol lots of party emoticons :o :800: :908: dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 5:30 pm

hiho birthday cheers blanket thump

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday Aquarius 2...happy birthday to you lots n lots n lots of birthday huggles for you funnybaby
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 6:07 pm

Yay !!Parteeeh !! :D hiho band cancan cheers
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! A Q U A R I U S ! !
birthday thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:13 pm

Yay PAAARRRRTTTTYYYYY.....sorry been at the caffiene again lol
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 9:33 pm

Happy Birthday Aquarius!! happydance rave birthday
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 11:17 pm

Sweet! Happy berfday! xD Mine's tomorrow.

Dude I'm lovin these gorgeous sims!

I forgot you guys can all call me JKA or JK or whatever you want. I'm not picky :)
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:56 pm

Another birthday today !! Yayy !!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! J K A M A R Y L L I S ! !
birthday thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 6:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JK birthday blanket dancing happydance cheers
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 6:34 pm

Love you Avi by the way JK ! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 7:38 pm

woot woot more parrtae times hiho band Happy Birthday JK birthday cheers
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 9:51 pm

Aw ty for all the happy birthdays yall! hiho and happy birthday JK! birthday bicycle cheers excited
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 6:57 am

PPPAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 9:55 am

EvaTer wrote:
Love you Avi by the way JK ! hand dance
Thank you :D was messin around with some brushes. Annoyed kuz I wanna use the avi on the EA forums but she wont upload. Oh well

Thank you for all the birthday wishes :D

hiho

And a Happy Valentines Day :D
❤ thump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 10:06 am

Yay HAPPY VALENTINES JK hiho
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 9:35 pm

Happy vALentinE Y'ALL!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:02 am

A very belated Happy Birthday to Aquarius and JK! birthday

We need some more entries!!! Gah, I am so eager to start this up. I'm all hyped and stuff! I just know it's going to be a whole heap of fun, not just for you guys but also for Eva, Q and myself :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 6:06 am

I know I'm right there with ya Miss L I can't wait for this to get started
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 6:40 am

I gave it a bumparoo over at the official forums and updated the list and stuff. Hopefully someone takes a nibble. I hadn't realised that we were up to 4 pages there! I kept thinking we were still stuck on page 1. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 7:38 am

LOL it''s been so well recieved here and on the forums I love it I'm so happy for you guys x
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 9:58 am

How is everyone this morning? I'm rather proud of myself because now that it's warming up a tad I've actually been going on runs with my dog!!
:366:

That's a big deal because I never exercise happydance

I'm also extremely excited for this.. and curious :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 10:45 am

Yay go JK and her dog...my dog's too old for running and I'm too clumsy...I fall over my own feet so running and holding the dog would spell disaster lol
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:17 am

We're over the quota!!!! We are at 11! So yes, I guess we may be pushing the entries to 12 perhaps!

The competition will be starting up very soon guys!!! Get ready and put your sim making hats/boots/bra/panties on!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:18 am

*dons hat, boots, bra and panties and runs around the room singing I'm ready I'm ready*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 8:41 am

ooh getting excited now.....cant wait :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 9:40 am

Me either and I'm not in it lol....oooh so exciting....I cant wait to see all of your lovely enteries
Back to top Go down
Aquarius2
Aquarius2

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 4:55 pm

Yay! I'm glad we'll be starting soon cancan so excited! :335:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 4:57 pm

Woop Woop....bring on the challenge party!!!
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 12:40 am

Excited
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 1:13 am

Due to an unfortunate event tonight, I am closing putting this competition on HOLD. I am sure most of you will figure out why I have chosen to do this. I am deeply sorry for everyone who signed up. I was sooo excited last night thinking this was going to start up soon but unfortunately there have been issues behind the scenes and it's just not appropriate to do this anymore right now.

I am sorry everyone Sad... I'll get back to you on when I decide to begin.

Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 1:31 am

Thank you Nessa...and I'm sure the contestants thank you as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 6:08 am

Aww well everyone will be here waiting for it to start back up again Miss L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!   Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines for "A...to Beauty Contest" and Signups!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com