Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Topposter
Featured Artist : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Vide
PostSubject: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:43 am

Post your pictures in your own seperate post please.

Remember you need to submit 3 shots.

Remember to include the name of the country you have chosen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:20 am

I am representing SCOTLAND

cas
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-183
head
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-193
body
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-192
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Topposter
Featured Artist : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:47 am

Wowzers !! That's quick !! Shocked
Lovely entry though Angie !! hiho Yayy for our first entry !! cancan
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:51 am

Holy lochness monster!!!

That was quick Angie!! Congrats on being our first entry!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:01 am

CAS:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  PrideCAS

Head:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  PrideHead

Body:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  PrideBody

I'm hoping this isn't silly. I actually kinda like it. Sort of a tribute. I grew up in WV and the majority of men in my family were coal miners at one point in time and my dad and uncle both work in mine rescue/safety. During the mine explosion in April they were there many sleepless nights and it's something I'm always going to be proud of them for and still get teary-eyed to think about it.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:04 am

Angie she is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:49 am

thanks for the comments guys....i couldnt wait to get started ..just went into supermode..lol.....thankyou too jk....i love your pic and the description is so meaningful thump
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 11:33 am

Looking good guys! :D
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 5:01 pm

This is my entry for the "Be Proud Of Who You Are" Comp. The Country is Britain.
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-295
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-309
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-278
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 6:06 pm

ooh great pics broomhilda love the doggies hiho
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 6:34 pm

Aaaw thanks Angie it took me four hours to get everything the way I wanted. I got the dogs off the Wiki, it was the only thing that I could think of to go with being British. lol I cant wait to see what the next assignment will be. eeeek
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:24 pm

Awesome job guys !! I see a lot of talent here !! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 9:33 pm

i am Representing England

CAS Shot

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-1

Game Head Shot

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-5

Game Body shot

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-12

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 9:51 pm

nice work so far everyone.

weldone Broomhilda with the pic's. i was on this site this morning and i downloaded some items to finish of Q-Girls house i was building for her. and i downloaded two BallDogs to ready for the Assignment as well.

http://sims-new.my1.ru/forum/4-20-9

do not download from this site. i just spent almost 2hrs getting rid of about 2 viruses from my P.C. 12 of them come from this site with the downloads.

i recament everyone do a full scan on there P.C's. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 4:55 am

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  184887_203659592982727_100000160625636_892198_3213866_n
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  182900_203658572982829_100000160625636_892192_4402921_n
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  182090_203658636316156_100000160625636_892193_4203254_n
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  184949_203658729649480_100000160625636_892194_3402168_n
This is my sim, and she's representing America hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 8:21 am

hiho Five entries already, awesome !! hiho
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 5:16 pm

Mika is representing my home state of New York in all of its excitement and serenity Smile

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-30-6

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-35-4

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-41-6

I had such a hard time choosing which pictures to use, Mika was a good model, haha!

Fun fact: while I was taking pictures my first in game meteor shower occurred! Mika was okay, thankfully, but her husband actually died. She wasn't making many happy faces after that Sad...

Please don't be too hard on me, this is my first comp ever!

Last edited by jojo777 on February 23rd 2011, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 5:36 pm

Hi JoJo Your sim girl is so cute. This is my first competition so Im really nervous but if you need help just talk to Eva, CeCe, QGirl,Angie,Brian, because they have given me some really great advice and everyone is just so friendly on here and are always ready to help out. group hug
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 5:47 pm

This competition is all about learning how to make & create Simmies. creating Simmies you've never made, getting more comfortable making Simmies in general, especially in the first part of the competition (since there are no eliminations in the 1st part).

Miss L & myself have done this, so the contestants get to make several Simmies, while being in a competition and not being eliminated right away.
We thought that would be a good idea to do; give everyone some extra or more 'experience' and practice, with 'competition tension' included and especially to see, learn and have fun !! :D

So we're here to help and we'll try to make you all (even) better Sim creators !! :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 9:57 pm

lurk *lurking*
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 11:02 pm

oohh man lovin them!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 11:22 pm

broomhilda wrote:
Hi JoJo Your sim girl is so cute. This is my first competition so Im really nervous but if you need help just talk to Eva, CeCe, QGirl,Angie,Brian, because they have given me some really great advice and everyone is just so friendly on here and are always ready to help out. group hug

how did i get dragged in to this one. lol

hi JoJo. like broomhilda said we are all very frienly people on here. if you ever need any help with something if the person you ask can't help you there will be someone who can. we all stick together on here.

welcome to the family. Smile Smile as we all say big hugs Smile
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 12:12 am

Aww, thanks everyone! If I have questions I'll definitely feel free to ask :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 9:35 am

Just poppin in to say hi cancan
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 10:29 am

Hi to everyone how are we all today?
Hugs for everyone group hug
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 2:03 pm

Hey guys! I'm doing well today, what about you?

Excited to see more pictures dancing
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 8:54 pm

is it ok if the sim is a vampire LOL
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 8:59 pm

I think that's OK Ninja, since my Australian fan example pic Simmie, is a vampire too Razz
So your simmie can be a vampire, besides that see "the rules" for the assignment :D
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 10:18 pm

and the glowing eyyes are ok? lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2011, 10:37 pm

HI All...doing my usual lurking.... lurk How's everyone doing? hiho
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 1:17 am

i chose the country Albania , cause their flag colors are red and black and those colors fit my model best lol so thats why i chose albania, even though im from usa O_o laughing

CAS
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-522
in game headshot
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-524
in game body shot
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-523
in albania they mainly just chill on the couch
Suspect Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-520

birthday :flower: no evil
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 1:19 am

fighting2 facepalm
curly larry and moe ^
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 8:09 am

My sim is representing my home/current country, South Korea.
This is my first contest. :D
CAS:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  R782vn
Headshot:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  2vt8aw3
Bodyshot:
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Ing68j
Full Size For Each:
CAS: https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/r782vn.jpg
Headshot: https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/24ccr6a.jpg
Bodyshot: https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/vfdttd.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 8:28 am

lovely simmie jaddie Smile i'm loving this....everyones piccies are just fab :D
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:06 am

Thank you! Your sim is beautiful, too. :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:08 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
HI All...doing my usual lurking.... lurk How's everyone doing? hiho

wonderful! finally home from work after 12 hours lol

And you?
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:23 am

Ooh, nice pictures!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 5:32 pm

Wow guys, such great entries!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 6:38 pm

ninjahawkz wrote:
i chose the country Albania , cause their flag colors are red and black and those colors fit my model best lol so thats why i chose albania, even though im from usa O_o laughing

CAS
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-522
in game headshot
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-524
in game body shot
Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-523
in albania they mainly just chill on the couch
Suspect Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  Screenshot-520

birthday :flower: no evil

Attention:

Ninja, we do love your entry but the challenge said to create a sim representing a country you have lived in or are currently residing in, which you haven't done. Myself and Eva also agreed to make this easier on U.S entrants by allowing you to represent your state if need be. The other contestants have stuck to the challenge thus far, so to be fair we are accepting this entry, but this is also your first warning. Please think of the other contestants and try to stick to the challenges in future. We hate being uptight about this, we really do, but we need to be fair on everyone else. Sorry Ninja Sad...

- Ness and Eva
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:19 pm

Shocked lurk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"    Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Pictures Here For Assignment One: "Show Us How Proud You Are"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com