Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 9:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Here is Tiegan
The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 Screenshot-102

This is her first ever photoshoot pic, as she progresses through the modelling career track i will update with little story captions and more piccies................ ❤ ❤

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 2gse907jpg

Last edited by angie247 on April 12th 2011, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 3:35 pm

I would be terrified too...............i had to draw the hair broomie as i didnt have one that went that way Big smile Big smile
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 3:49 pm

LOL funky edit though just thought she looks absolutely terrified out of her swede lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 10:36 pm

your getting better and better everytime hun. Smile XXX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 10:45 pm

Love067 Love001 i love you brian Love001 Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 3:44 am

LOL, I love that shot Angie Big smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 7:22 am

thanks Ness, I thought i would go with something a little different Love067
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 11:26 am

well the results are in............................i would like to say sorry to Tiegan as it was my idea to do this and well it didnt go quite as planned but not to worry, it is only a comp after all

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 Ws8bh4

right enough said about that, epic fail, lol, now on to the next assignment

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 2rrs57k

i wonder what we will do for this?? need to get my thinking cap on Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 2:04 pm

Ha I know exactly what springs to mind when I saw the words fallen angel *hums tune to self merrily* good luck on it though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 6:58 pm

ok so for this assignment I took a slightly different route here goes.....

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 Tieghook

When Tiegan left home for fame and fortune, she dreamt of seeing her name in lights. She never for one moment thought there would be a price tag next to it. Realising the depths of despair she has fallen to She knows the only thing between her and her dream is the willpower and determination to drag herself out of this trade and move up the ladder of success.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 12:38 am

Tiegan looks fab! Is her background suppose to be a depiction of hell? Or is she in a strip bar/hell'ish type of place? Either way...amazing artwork!!!!! You go twinzie!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days    The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Tiegan and her modelling days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Stories-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com