Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

MOST TEXT COPIED FROM THE ORIGINAL COMPETITION BY REXY AND JILLIE ON THE SIMS 3 FORUM HERE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEM FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL COMPETITION IDEA!

"Before fearing the dreadful word 'edit' please keep in mind this is a wonderful way to improve your editing skills, learn, and just have fun!"

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Shop_m10

Hiii pretty (and hunky, if you’re of the male-type) simmies! This thread that you’ve wandered your way into is affiliate to the ‘Shop Me Stunning competition'. It completely steps out of the framework of the everyday, run-of-the-mill modeling competition, and steps into the realm of the awesome.

I’m sure you have a few questions:

Sooo...give me the deets! (Okay, not a question at all…)

Below I’ve posted two completely raw in-game screenshots of the same sim, one with hair and one without. What I want from YOU is to edit one of them (or 2-3 of each if you wish), your choice based off of whether or not you’re comfortable with hair drawing. Change what you wish: Shade/smooth the skin, draw on makeup, edit the eyes, edit the lighting, and ANYTHING else you can think of!

What in blazes is up with that name?

To ‘shop something is short for Photoshopping something. Simmies say “Photoshop me to the point that I am a stunning and conceited inhabitant of this Earth!!”, or for short, “’Shop Me Stunning.” Of course, ANY editing program is more than welcome; it was just a clever title.

Do I have to sign up in any way?

No you don’t! You don’t even have to post here telling me you’re editing one of the screenies if you don’t want to, you can just post it when it’s finished.

How do you win?

After one week since the screenies were posted, the lovely cece will pick her favorite from one category and I’ll pick my favorite from the other, and those two editors will be the winners! Their pictures will go permanently into this thread under the “Winning Edits” bar!! (possibility of poll voting to determine the winner)

Will you be giving us themes?

Sometimes, yes, but I’ll be throwing a fair amount of “free edits” into the mix for you guys to just go cah-razy on!

Are you limiting the number of people that can enter each round?

Nope! Whoever gets their edit in within the two weeks the screenshots are up is in the running for a win!

Can I come back for as many rounds as I want?

You bet! Edit screenies to your heart’s content.

Are the screenshots all going to be from your game?

No ma’am slash sir! We’ll be having guest contributors for screenshots for some of the sets.

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 The_ru10

★Quite obviously, no negative comments toward other people’s work, your own work, or the judge’s picks at the end of the two week period.
★No use of text on the edit, unless the theme specifically asks for it.
★You can submit an entry for both categories if you'd like.
★You can redo your entry as many times as you'd like before the deadline, as long as there's no apparent copying of other people's entries.
★This is meant to be a fun, laid-back, no-strings-attached competition. Have a blast with it!

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 The_ju10

Evie Cece

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 The_sc10

Hair Editing ------ Non-Hair Editing
Coming Soon...
(Click the thumbnails to open full size image and save)

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Winnin10

Round 1: (Click the names of the winners to view the winning edits)
Cece's Pick: SweetBaby
Cece's Runner Up: Q Girl
Evie's Pick: DollieForeverxoxo
Evie's Runner Up: SweetBaby

(Click the images to view full scale)

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 The_en10

Resources: Jillie's Hair Drawing Tutorial | amazing1239's Hair Drawing Tutorial (Thanks Q!) | Harry's Hair Drawing Tutorial (Thanks Q!) | Izzy's Make Up Drawing Tutorial (Thanks Q!)

Brushes: (I know they say photoshop, but they work in gimp, these are all what I use in my gimp)
Hair Brushes 1 | Hair Brushes 2 | Hair Brushes 3 | Hair Brushes 4 | Eye Lashes 1 | Eye Lashes 2 | Eye Lashes 3 | Eye Lashes 4 | Eye Lashes 5 | Lip Gloss | Skin 1 | Skin 2 | Skin 3

Last edited by Evie on April 28th 2011, 2:40 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Q Girl
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:15 am

Q cant even use photoshop so will be sticking to trusty GIMP
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 5:38 am

well broomie cant use either of em so Im definately going to be just a lurker and see what you awesome people create and wait for the piccies (hinty hint hint) hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:12 pm

*lurks*

Loving all the pictures Big smile I wish I could do stuff like hair drawing, but no matter how many times I try, it ALWAYS ends up embarrasingly bad Razz I guess it's because I have absolutely no artistic ability whatsoever... beyond drawing stick people ;)
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 2:18 pm

SweetBaby I am unartistic myself but with the tutorial I found it made it so much easier
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 2:33 pm

Sweetbaby it couldnt be as bad as mine, it looked like she was wearing a fur hat. Oh the badness of the hair I made Broomie is still trying to forget it
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 2:55 pm

Haha - my attempts at hair drawing are very very bad, but I'll try again in the next few days (maybe look at some different tuts)... but have to finish my picture for Vanity first.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 3:00 pm

Im sure that you will get better and better. Im not going to try again, that poor simmie will need counselling after the hair style I gave her. Broomie is banning herself from hairstyling lol.
Back to top Go down
dollieforeverxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 6:22 pm

I would find doing hair so much easier if I had a tablet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 6:27 pm

I agree with you dollie i would love to have one but just now i will muddle through with gimp........... :510: :510:
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 5:38 am

They are awesome sauce and you use them with GIMP they just replace the mouse so it's easier to draw with it's like using a pen and paper...alas even with that I'm still unartistic lol
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 8:23 am

Q there is something that you will never be and that is unartistic, you have such raw talent, your simmies are stunning and the boy simmies are smexified (new word from the broomie concise dictionary) hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 8:28 am

Why thank you Miss Broomhilda pants I am ever so glad you approve of ones Sims
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 8:33 am

Yup you get the Royal seal of approval from Broomhilda herself ( I stamped it with my own ickle hands) Love067
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 3:56 pm

I've been practicing hair drawing some more. This is my result after looking at a bunch of tutorials... texture still needs a lot of work but here's my entry

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Shopme
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 4:07 pm

Love067 oh wow that is great, i like the way her hair flows at the back i think you have done a super job Love067
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 4:20 pm

SweetBaby that's awesome! Glad you entered hun x
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 4:45 pm

Thanks, glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 5:30 pm

SweetBaby wow that is an awesome piccie, her hair is really great. I knew you could do it. Broomie is lovin the piccies and the hair both are awesomes. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 11:35 pm

Sweetbaby if that is your first try then watch out!! That is awesome...very very well done and I like the wind blown look in the back! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 7:55 am

Hi! Big smile

When I go to see the tutorials that Evie has been posted in the first post , I get this on all the pages Sad044

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img30/2561/errorix.png

Sad044
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 8:05 am

oh dear it might be the site thats down i will go check it out and see if i can figure something out for you Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 8:13 am

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/309073.page

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/241189.page

ok try these now and see what happens Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 8:37 am

Thanks Angie ♥️

Happens the same Sad044
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 8:53 am

Try these links although they might be the same as Angie's

Pringles Interesting Hair Method

Harrys Hair Tutorial

I think you may need to be a member at TS3 to see them I'm not sure about that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 9:13 am

Thanks Q ♥️

Happens the same , and I am a member at TS3 Sad044
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 9:16 am

Wow how confusing...I checked the links I gave and the ones Angie and Evie put up and they all work fine wether logged in or not so I'm not sure why you can't access these pages
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 10:51 am

I am logged in Sad044
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 11:02 am

^ That is really weird. The links are working fine for me... but I know the ts3 forums have been really borked for some people. If you are logged in, maybe try logging out on the main page and try again.

cecesaun1 wrote:
Sweetbaby if that is your first try then watch out!! That is awesome...very very well done and I like the wind blown look in the back! hiho

Definitely not my first try. I've been experimenting with different tutorials and methods trying to find the way that works best for me. That is my latest and most improved try. I have deleted all traces of my first try Razz

Thank you - I'm happy you like it Love067

Last edited by SweetBaby on April 24th 2011, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 11:03 am

sergio hun, i didnt use the tuts at all for mine in the end i just done it through trying and trying again, you are very artistic so you should be able to do it free style and i bet it will be very good hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 11:04 am

evie my pic is different fro the entry, i was messing around in pb the other day and i think its changed the pic can you put the original one up please hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 11:29 am

Finally I used a tutorial from other page , thanks anyway Smile

Here's my edit laughing
Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Shopmestunning1

I've put hair , have a breasts job , have a nose job , have changed the color of her eyes , have changed the color of her lips and have put more shine , and have put eyeliner laughing

Her hair looks like a winter hat , so for that I have put that background laughing

Last edited by Lushness on April 24th 2011, 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 11:39 am

Wowzie's love the edit specially the boob and nose job lol great entry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 11:51 am

Thanks hun! Love067

Last edited by Lushness on April 24th 2011, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 12:04 pm

nice pic sergi, i use that background a lot in my pics its one of my favs, Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 12:13 pm

Thanks hun! Love067

Omg! Sorry for using it , I had not seen that you used it T.T
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 12:15 pm

i havent used it on my edit that i entered so its cool, it looks good with your model Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 3:36 pm

Oh it's true xD

Here's my second edit hiho
Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Shopmestunning2

I've softened a little the too focused parts of her skin , have erased the eyebrows , have put hair , have put new eyebrows , have a nose job , have a lippies job , have changed the color of her eyes , have changed the color of her lips and have put more shine , and have put eyeshadow and eyeliner Smile

I am very happy with this edit , now she is so beautiful Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 3:57 pm

I am loving the hair very stylish Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 3:57 pm

Wow I love it hun she looks gorgeous and the new background is fab too...another great edit!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:26 pm

OMG Thanks so much Angie and Q! Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:30 pm

your welcome hun, she is beautiful you done a fantastic job Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:34 pm

OMG Sergio I love your piccie hun, you have done an excellent job on her hair. Just like I knew you would! Broomie loves it. hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:37 pm

ok broomie your turn, wolverine or not give it another go hun, i bet you will be able to do it Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:42 pm

Noooooooooom hide I iz not breakin out wolverine 2 the scary is back!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 4:54 pm

i cant believe its that bad hun, lol, you are funny broomie, keep trying in private then and one day yu will surprise yuorself, just look how far you have come in doing sims and piccies hun, that was all down to practice and thats what you should do practice practice .............. Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:03 pm

Hun imagine your worst nightmare and then add real squiffily bad hair and that is what I create! hehehe and I cant try it agian without a therapist and some medication handy! hide
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:28 pm

Dun duuuuun duuuuuun wolverine to the recue...Broomie I luvs ya but if you break out wolverine I'm gonna have to break out the holy water and stakes and hunt the thing down....it cannot live I tell ya! Come round to mine and we'll practise together and Q will give you insider tips and a go on her precious tablet!!!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:45 pm

Awwwww thankies when I think of the wolverine simmie this happens
Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 Images26
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 5:47 pm

Yep I had nightmares about Wolverine coming to get me along with mogwai's the sneaksy little things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!   Shop me Stunning Cstyles!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop me Stunning Cstyles!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Challenges-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com