Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

"All Dressed In White"

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Bride210Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Bride10Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Images10

We all know that song don't we? "Here comes the bride, all dressed in white...something something something" is there anymore lyrics? Anyway, guess what we want you all to do for us this week? We want you to:

MAKE US A BRIDE!

But not just any bride, we want a bride with some personality. We want a stereotypical bride, perhaps a bridezilla, a Vegas bride, a Victorian bride, a nervous unsure bride, a golddigging bride, any kind of bride except a boring one. It is easy to make a sim in a white dress, but we want you to depict one bride stereotype that you know of and it can be any of the ones I've listed and more.

This means you will need to be creative and use backgrounds, clutter, extras (keep it to a minimum and keep the focus on your sim), poses and animations to depict your choice of stereotype. Remember, when it comes to CC, just cause it doesn't look like its appropriate, if you colour it properly it just may be. Especially for this challenge. Also, a veil does not make your sim a bride Razz

As per usual, once you choose your bride and are ready to submit, make sure have:
- Created an Entirely NEW sim
- One CAS shot
- One Head shot (In game or CAS)
- 3 ACTION SHOTS (Yes, especially for this challenge and to help you guys portray your bride well)
- You can have a little narrative with your submission to give us all a backstory if you wish.

To give you guys some ideas on what to do, I have created a Vegas bride for you all Big smile
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Scree423
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Scree424
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Scree425
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Scree426
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Scree427

As I have posted this week's challenge rather early, you have until Sunday, 8th of May at 2355 hrs PST (here) to submit your entry!

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Eva via this thread or PM. We will respond ASAP.

For questions regarding this weeks challenge, please post them in this thread and they will be answered ASAP.

If all goes well this week, eliminations begin this round!

Good luck everyone and congratulations on your sim's engagement Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:12 am

yep i agree...............fab pics hiho
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 9:38 am

Is it too late to ask for an extension? I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get this in on time. We had the packing this week, and today and yesterday I had Parent's Day dinner/lunch. I just finished my homework(10:00PM), and I have to wake up at 6:20 to go to school tomorrow. I'm so sorry, I'll try to get it in, but I don't think it's going to be possible. I would hate to drop out. Sad...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 12:55 pm

It's OK Jaddie, do you need an extra day ?? Or what ?
Please let me know, I'm sure we can work it out Smile
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:49 pm

Thanks guys, that's really sweet of you Smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:53 pm

I think just a few hours will be enough. Thank you so much! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 6:42 am

Okido Jaddie no problem, take your time ;)
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 7:16 am

I have it done now, just need to upload the pictures! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 7:38 am

That's great Jaddie !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 7:49 am

CAS:
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Screenshot-394
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Screenshot-395
Story:
Halley was never one for big events. So when the time came for her wedding, no one was invited. Literally. Her fiancée's parents and hers had both passed away before the wedding. The only person there besides her and her fiancée was the photographer. That was all she allowed, no one else. Her wedding was self-planned. She made the dress herself, along with her make-up and hair.
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Screenshot-393
During the morning, the photographer had wanted a picture of them walking down the aisle. THe wedding was still hours away, but the photographer was convinced that morning was the only time. So Halley and her fiancée walked down the aisle, stiff and unnatural.
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Screenshot-399
When it came time for the exchanging of the rings, a tear rolled down her cheek(you can't see it, but it's there. Smile ). She was happy. She had what she wanted, and wanted what she had.
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Screenshot-400
One last picture of her was taken before they left on the honeymoon. It was perfect.

Last edited by jaddie98 on May 11th 2011, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 8:01 am

Thanks Jaddie Smile I've updated the pics only thread.

Entry for the Assignment 6 is now closed. Evie and Miss L can you send me your scores ??

The scores will be up in the next couple of days, shortly followed by assignment 7.
Although we haven't done any eliminations yet, we're down to just only 5 contestants, this is getting tense !
Good luck to all of you guys, you're all doing wonderful !! hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 8:16 am

Only five? Wow! Scores... Can't wait! Smile Good luck everyone! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 9:55 am

oooh great pics jaddie hiho
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 7:21 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 6:21 am

Very romantic pics Jaddie! Whoooop!!! The final five! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 6:51 am

good luck everyone all the entries were amazing hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2011, 3:41 am

I have sent me scores to Miss Eva Big smile

Congrats to our final five Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com