Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My sims ba'donkey!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : My sims  ba'donkey!! Topposter
Featured Artist : My sims  ba'donkey!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

My sims  ba'donkey!! Vide
PostSubject: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 12:25 pm

Can you believer the 'Ba'donkey' this pose gives her?!?!? I wish mine looked exactly like this!! I've never seen a sim look so real from...err...umm...behind...

My sims  ba'donkey!! Screenshot-2310

I should have made this a 'click to enlarge'...however...I don't know how to do that yet without using the photo uploader available here. And I'm just not that fond of the one offered here...oh well... laughing

Decided to post a better pic!
My sims  ba'donkey!! Screen20

My fav pose with the ba'donkey one!!
My sims  ba'donkey!! Screen21

Evie this is one of Nyson's sisters.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on May 7th 2011, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 12:30 pm

Booty-licious!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 1:19 pm

dose ma bum look big in this????? LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 1:22 pm

I like big butts and I cannot lie................... Love067 laughing
Back to top Go down
timeergirl89
VIP Member
timeergirl89

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 5:18 pm

Her butt reminds me of my 13 year old sister's. Dear lord, my dad's side of the family was "blessed"/"cursed" with big buttism. Hahaha, she's a very beautiful sim CeCe. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 1:25 am

@Brian...yes...it looks HUGE!! Lol!

@Ang...girl what you know about that song...you knowz them lyrics!!! hand dance

@Hannah...Damn them young ones and their firm and perky EVERY THINGS!!! witsend

I used to get mad because I felt my bewbs were just so small...34-b....Ohhhh...how I'd kill for those small perky itty's from long ago to grace my body now.... good sigh
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 1:39 am

duh duh duh dayyyyummmmm lol!
no, those are some round tight buns right thurr. Truly smackable... in a non lesbianish way.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 2:20 am

Ikr!! They look so...smackable!! I say that in a non-lesbian'ish way...nothing against lesbians of course. But her arse looks hawt!! You should see it in a larger pic!! THAT'S what caught my eye. I was flippin' through some pics and just stopped and stared...then I decided...'I must share thee with others'... hand dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 5:16 am

I am so jealous of girls with a booty, I am more Dolly Parton than Beyonce, I have no butt.......... No if i was to topple over i would rock back and forth on my bewbs......lol...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 10:35 pm

roflmao!!!!!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sims ba'donkey!!   My sims  ba'donkey!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sims ba'donkey!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com