Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Seven!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

So, because it's just me, I decided to add another scoring category, so that there are more points, and less of a gap between people. I actually was going to add this at the start of the seven stages, but I forgot. lol

Also, I wanted to say again, that I'm really proud of all of you! Beautiful work!! :D

Jamie May - Toblie
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Goth6

10/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented.
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall (pic and poem)

Total - 40/40

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 10q016t

10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture

Total - 40/40

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Screenshot-471

9/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture

Total - 39/40

Lilith Noir - SweetBaby
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Gbeauty6

8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall (pic and poem)

Total - 35/40

Ebony Flame - Bubby189
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 2drfkw0

8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture

Total - 35/40

Lucille Donovan - KelleD014
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Screenshot-23

8/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented.
7/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture

Total - 32.5/40

Dropped out

Umbra Willow - RepulsiveDesire1

Eliminated

No one, since RD dropped.

Good luck on the next assignment!! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bubby189
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 2:17 pm

Akasha Can I stay within the same theme with my model if still in the next one? I mean like at the castle with the next assignment. If it's what I think it is it's like the next part of the story (my nightmare). Lordi! I'm talking like Shaggy on scooby doo. " Like Scoob that's a good looking scooby snack" LOL.Must be tired.

@Cel Thanks. Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 2:43 pm

Rofl!! I love Scooby Doo!! It was one of my fav shows when I was a kid.

And, of course! lol It's your picture. ;)
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 3:33 pm

hey cel i found it here :D http://bella3lek4.blogspot.com/2010/01/sims-3-big-bloody-knife.html at first i didnt want to use it because i wanted a simple knife, ya know like she picked up a kitchen knife but it was the only one i could find lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:53 pm

Thanks Kelle!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:05 pm

no problamo, i sent you the email btw
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 8:29 am

Whoa! o_o Those pictures you guys entered for the last assignment were awesome! And so are the ones for this assignment so far. Sorry that I wasn't around, I was outa town for a few days but when I came back I had school and my internet wasn't working. I swear my internet hates me D: But anyway I'm here and am looking forward to judging and seeing what everyone comes up with. It's the weekend too so I'll probably be on more, yay :D

And sorry but I want to share....HEHEHEHEHE I'm so excited because I'm going to Luna Park (some theme park here) with my friend on Sunday! I haven't been to Luna Park in ages, I feel like a little kid being excited lol But it's so much fun Razz
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 12:48 pm

OMG--FANTASTIC entries so far--all of you!!

One of you had my idea, so now I've got nothing and have to think of something else, ugh! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 10:58 pm

Aha! Phoebe! There you are!! We missed you girly! Glad to see you back. :D
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 1:21 am

x] Glad to back 8)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 4:39 am

I want you guys to know that some of your poetry had me in tears...beautiful...very real! What am I gonna do when this comp is over....it's so fabulous!! I can't even think about that. I'm just so glad that you bought this awesome comp here and think about here for cycle 2 if you want. You are more than welcome! Anytime!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 5:02 pm

I'm so going to join cycle two if akasha lets me. This comp is amazing, and all of the pictures you guys are creating are just beautiful. Plus the assignments are always so fun!
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2010, 10:27 pm

Next cycle I'll be lurking so others can have a chance to enter. This IS a fun comp. I've learned a lot and met new nice people. Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 3:46 pm

Akasha, is it alright if I have a small extension, maybe one day (til Wednesday)? I've been mad-busy this entire weekend and haven't even come up with a tiny idea yet (that I can use). If I need anything past Wednesday, I'll tell you so that you guys can go on w/o me (hopefully that won't be the case, but it's another stupid-busy week coming up).

Evie, you should definitely join the next one. I'll be cheering you all on from the sidelines :D

*oh, and good to see you back phoebe cheers
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 7:10 pm

Aww, I hope you don't have to drop out. I would be willing to wait til next Sat if need be. Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 7:34 pm

Aw, thank you bubby :o I'm trying everything not to, so hopefully it won't come to that. I think I only need that one extra day -- my submission won't be anything spectacular (especially with the things I've thought of so far), so it shouldn't take too long to finish.

I don't wanna be a pest! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 12:04 am

ill wait to! i would hate to see you drop out cel!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 4:05 am

No problem Cel!! I'll make it til Thursday if that's alright with everyone...

And of course you can enter next cycle, Evie!! I'd be glad to have you! Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 7:16 am

fine with me. Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 11:01 am

I'm sitting in the same boat as Cel...
I had a horrible busy week, and I haven't even come up with an inkling of a usable idea yet. My original idea for a picture is too similar to Kelle's to use. I don't have an angry bone in my body, so I think that's why I'm struggling so much with this. I REALLY don't want to have to dropout, but if I can't think of anything usable, I really don't wanna hold up the show either.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 7:19 pm

Its okay. I'm in the same predicament. Midterms are hitting me hard.
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 7:40 pm

so we wait,alls good. Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 9:41 pm

i can wait just fine!! dont anyone drop out!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 11:11 pm

Yeah what's a few more days. ^_^
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 4:18 am

Thanks Cel (:

And nobody drop out! D: You all are very talented and it would be a lose to this comp if you go. Your better entering something than nothing at all. Plus if more and more people drop out than at the end the winner might not feel as if they deserved to win. Good luck, I know you can get a great photo in ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 5:05 pm

Hey dude(ette)s! I didn't turn on the computer one time yesterday -- been SO busy. I'm taking a 30 minute break right now and checking in. It'll be a struggle to get the pic in by Thursday, but I promise to turn in SOMETHING, even if it gets me eliminated. It's been an awesome competition, and if it's my time to be let go, it'll suck but I'm happy with my effort so far (and that's REALLY hard for me to say! lol).

I love you guys!!! *insert sappy hug smiley here!*
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 1:02 pm

Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_cheers <~ thats my hug lol. I'm about to work on my shot again, it crashed on me Sad... Anywho, I hope both my poem and photo is okay....and I cant seem to think of another way to portray anger, so I'll get that in soon, maybe a hour or 2.

Cele- I"m sure you wont get eliminated.

Edit: officially pissed. I lost my poem! I'm trying to rewrite it but it's not the same Sad... I been trying to look all over for it and it's not turning up anywhere. sucks bad.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 6:49 pm

Chicago, my GAWD I love your avatar... Shocked That's just CRAZY cool...and I'm so sorry you lost your poem! Did you accidentally delete it?

I don't think I've ever been this sleepy in my life. We went to bed so late last night, and I had to take Benadryl which STILL hasn't worn off, and I need more b/c my allergies are killing me (and other meds just don't work except for prescriptions). Taking a 15 minute break now to eat a bite, then get back working on this pic.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 7:03 pm

lol Thanks Cel. Thats Lemiko btw lol, she's like a chameleon lol. Actually i wrote it on a piece of paper and I put it up cuz i didnt want my family to think I was crazy lol..and it disappeared. I bet I'll find it after this assignment.

I hope you feel better soon. Allergies are a pain I'm sure. cant wait to see your pic. I'm about to enter mines in about...5 mins or less.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 7:09 pm

Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Screenshot-520-1

Vile Lover

Vile Creature, Vile Lover
How dare such vermin scar me
now he must suffer a fate
far worse than death
hell have no fury
none like a Gothia scorned
Grind his mugshot
smother him in cement
he shall wish for death
until his last breath
It'd be heaven sent
but Death would be peace
A wink of sleep is forbidden
Rebirth Coward!
Traitor!
Vile Lover!
Vile Creature!
Before you expire
Do me a favor
Lick my lips
How does revenge taste?
* It's a Premeditated murder poem with anger*
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 8:03 pm

Chicago that's effing AWESOME! I'd hate to run up on her in the dark, or daylight for that matter! SWEET! I love it! (and our models are wearing the same tights!)

I'll have mine up in a couple of hours hopefully...I dunno. I just got started on it this afternoon, so please don't expect much... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 8:11 pm

:face: thank ya..I'd hate to be in a relationship with her lol. Cute! They have similar taste lol.

uh huh, I've never expect anything less then sheer genuine creativity ;) so I know you'll keep on delivering.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 9:31 pm

ChicagoStorm wrote:

uh huh, I've never expect anything less then sheer genuine creativity ;) so I know you'll keep on delivering.

lol if you only knew, Chicago. I accidentally (and BOY HOWDY do I mean accidentally) happened upon 2 poses that ended up working pretty well together (my model and an extra). It's not a bad looking shot, but I'm afraid the focus isn't enough on my model. Sooooo...what to do? No idea. I haven't eaten today, still got sleepy meds in me, I'm frustrated and effing EXHAUSTED, I'm pissed that I waited until the day this damn thing was due to really start working on it (though I've been unusually busy all week), haven't finished the poem yet, FORGET about editing cuz it's 4 1/2 hours til midnight & the end of the deadline (assuming I'm not already past it), I'm feigning to play some game...ANY game, or SLEEP or do something else for a while, but I need to devote every waking second to this or else I won't come back to it. My tooth is hurting for some stupid damn reason and did I mention I'm exhausted...? I have no idea what I just typed, and frankly I don't care. I need to just turn this pic in RIGHT NOW the way it is (which isn't TOO bad) and copy a poem from some site, but of course I can't because I'm one of the worst perfectionists that I know.

😢 god i'm tired...just SPENT.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 9:43 pm

I've been really sick for the last few days--dead to the world. For that reason, I have not made any progress towards an entry. I'm so sorry, but you guys will have to go on without me. Although I'm feeling about 50% better now, it's too late to throw anything together from scratch. Again, I'm really sorry!

Chicago - WOW great entry!!!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 10:38 pm

sweet baby no! I hope you get better soon, take care of yourself. It's so sad to see you go. Sad...

Cele~ Take care of yourself too girl! Gotta eat something, and once you post your shot forget about everything and go 2 sleep! Slap the perfectionist side of you lol.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 11:38 pm

Sweet you're leaving?! Oh no...okay, I'll stop myself from saying "don't go" because I know exactly how you feel, but I HATE to see you have to drop. Like Chicago said, take good care of yourself and feel better soon. We all understand -- just get some rest!

Chicago, I plan on sleeping my ass off after I post this and take care of a couple more things. I should have it up in a bit (I'll probably have to find a poem online to use).
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 12:11 am

wish i could go to sleep..I have to finish this project. I think I'll be done by 11pm
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 3:09 am

For some reason this pic is showing up REALLY DARK and contrasted on this site, but it looks okay elsewhere. Go figure...I've tried everything to lighten it up but it comes out looking over-saturated and much worse. Nothing else I can do about it I'm afraid...I'm PISSED :cry:

Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 2hn2ie1

How tragic the anger
deep inside this being
A ragged facade
Shell for a core
Soulless
as
am
I

His poison whisper in my ear
Do my bidding
he commands
And think not of white light
but of red
Only
searing
red

This angel that might draw me from
the madness
And that one with steely eyes of
malevolence
My own will overtaken
I descend

The rage like a fire
burned in my hand
illuminating the dark
The chaos of wrath surrounds me
Crimson sin and drunken ire

These hands
like a vice around the neck
His sanctified tears
scald my wicked flesh
Devastated cries claw at
unconcerned ears
With virulent words hot at my back
The time has come

Virtue must die so that
vengeance may prosper
I am the tool of His destruction
plunging this resplendent beast into the
devil's cauldron
The mask of black will overtake him
The souls of hell await him and
wrench him down below

Bloodlust
fury and
frenzy
My hands stained with scorn
He is satisfied now
and with me
once more

I am rage
and I am ruin
Smoldering indignation
and unforgivable wrong
He leads me to another
and
another

Nameless
and shameless
My ferocity knows no bounds

Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 3:14 am

OMFGoodness!!! Cel! WTF! lol. everthing about this is amazing! Work off of benadryl and sleep forever lol. If i wasn't half dead, I'd say more

I'm saving that pic 2 lol. Night
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 3:24 am

LOL! Thank you Chicago Embarassed I know I sound like a broken record here, but you have no idea how much luck was on my side with this one. It's a miracle the damn thing even came out AT ALL. Lighting and poses go a looooong way, that's for sure...

I have a sort of Vivarin buzz going on (didn't take any, just an example!)...not completely sleepy but not completely awake either. I should probably try the sleep thing, tho...*yawns & falls out of chair

Last edited by Cel on April 23rd 2010, 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 4:37 am

Damn! Another one gone...well, I hope to see you next cycle, SB!!

Phoebe, I need your scores, hun. :D Oh, and did see the extra score?
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 6:42 am

Holy Crapples Cel that picture is amazing
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 2:23 pm

Omg Cel! I dont even know what to say. Shocked Beaaautiful picture.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 2:45 pm

Thank you PK & Evie...! Embarassed I was so out of it yesterday...I feel like I'm getting a chance to really look at it clearly for the 1st time today, lol!

I really wanted to share a picture of one of the extras, the dark angel. You can't see him too well in the photo, but I think he's hot Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Smiley-love021:

Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Screenshot-223-1

And some outtake images that came out fairly well (again, it's so hard to see the details in the assignment shot):

https://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/Seraphym23/Sporum/Sims%203/Competitions/Extra%20Pics/

Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 2:49 pm

sOhh he's niiccee! Great pic everyone. Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Sorry to see you go,Sweetbaby,take care

Last edited by bubby189 on April 23rd 2010, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 9:18 pm

and you said it wasnt gonna be good cel. its amazing!!! just like all of your pictures! and wow chicago! she is...freaky lookin! o.O damn! you guys are just to good! lol!! :D

sad to see you go sweetbaby T.T i hope you get feeling better!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 9:49 pm

Kelle, if you had seen what shape I was in when I was making that pic, you'd understand, lol! I was messed UP -- sleep deprived and full of Benadryl, just out of my head. And since I started on it yesterday, I had no confidence that it would even be post-able. It came out better than I thought it would, but *insert my same old blah blah blah comment about how it could be better HERE*.

I promise I'll stop saying that stuff. It just makes people think that I'm either full of it, fishing for compliments, or trying to be negative on purpose. It's just how I tend to react (and honestly feel), but I'm working on it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 9:51 pm

lol!! well at least you got it in! and it really does look great! now get on the chatbox woman! im bored and cant concentrate on the invaders assignment pic i have to do >.>
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:40 pm

@Akasha: I'm doing the scores now and the things are How well this stage of grief was represented, Creativity, Picture, Overall (pic and poem) right?
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:45 pm

Just had to stop in to see Cel's entry - unbelievable work again! I don't know how you do it!

If I had forced myself away from bed for a few hours to throw something together last minute, I KNOW mine would've ended up total garbage - elimination worthy Embarassed Now that I'm feeling myself again, I really wished I hadn't dropped, but it's too late now.

Anyways, I'll still be here in lurker form cheering you all on cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Seven!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com