Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Seven!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

So, because it's just me, I decided to add another scoring category, so that there are more points, and less of a gap between people. I actually was going to add this at the start of the seven stages, but I forgot. lol

Also, I wanted to say again, that I'm really proud of all of you! Beautiful work!! :D

Jamie May - Toblie
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Goth6

10/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented.
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall (pic and poem)

Total - 40/40

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 10q016t

10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture

Total - 40/40

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Screenshot-471

9/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture

Total - 39/40

Lilith Noir - SweetBaby
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Gbeauty6

8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall (pic and poem)

Total - 35/40

Ebony Flame - Bubby189
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 2drfkw0

8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Picture

Total - 35/40

Lucille Donovan - KelleD014
Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Screenshot-23

8/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented.
7/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture

Total - 32.5/40

Dropped out

Umbra Willow - RepulsiveDesire1

Eliminated

No one, since RD dropped.

Good luck on the next assignment!! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 6:42 am

Holy Crapples Cel that picture is amazing
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 2:23 pm

Omg Cel! I dont even know what to say. Shocked Beaaautiful picture.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 2:45 pm

Thank you PK & Evie...! Embarassed I was so out of it yesterday...I feel like I'm getting a chance to really look at it clearly for the 1st time today, lol!

I really wanted to share a picture of one of the extras, the dark angel. You can't see him too well in the photo, but I think he's hot Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Smiley-love021:

Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Screenshot-223-1

And some outtake images that came out fairly well (again, it's so hard to see the details in the assignment shot):

https://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/Seraphym23/Sporum/Sims%203/Competitions/Extra%20Pics/

Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 2:49 pm

sOhh he's niiccee! Great pic everyone. Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Sorry to see you go,Sweetbaby,take care

Last edited by bubby189 on April 23rd 2010, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 9:18 pm

and you said it wasnt gonna be good cel. its amazing!!! just like all of your pictures! and wow chicago! she is...freaky lookin! o.O damn! you guys are just to good! lol!! :D

sad to see you go sweetbaby T.T i hope you get feeling better!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 9:49 pm

Kelle, if you had seen what shape I was in when I was making that pic, you'd understand, lol! I was messed UP -- sleep deprived and full of Benadryl, just out of my head. And since I started on it yesterday, I had no confidence that it would even be post-able. It came out better than I thought it would, but *insert my same old blah blah blah comment about how it could be better HERE*.

I promise I'll stop saying that stuff. It just makes people think that I'm either full of it, fishing for compliments, or trying to be negative on purpose. It's just how I tend to react (and honestly feel), but I'm working on it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2010, 9:51 pm

lol!! well at least you got it in! and it really does look great! now get on the chatbox woman! im bored and cant concentrate on the invaders assignment pic i have to do >.>
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:40 pm

@Akasha: I'm doing the scores now and the things are How well this stage of grief was represented, Creativity, Picture, Overall (pic and poem) right?
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:45 pm

Just had to stop in to see Cel's entry - unbelievable work again! I don't know how you do it!

If I had forced myself away from bed for a few hours to throw something together last minute, I KNOW mine would've ended up total garbage - elimination worthy Embarassed Now that I'm feeling myself again, I really wished I hadn't dropped, but it's too late now.

Anyways, I'll still be here in lurker form cheering you all on cheers
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:48 pm

Thank you so much Sweet Embarassed I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better now! But I'm bummed that you had to drop. You're one creative simmer and you worked your ass off to get this far. 😢

Don't disappear on us! And I know you're going to join cycle 2 right? Riiiiiight??? cheers
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 7:51 pm

I'll definitely be around for cycle 2 - at the very least as a lurker :D I'm sure the spots will fill up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2010, 11:34 pm

I'll have the results and next assignment up in a bit. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Seven!!   Results and Assignment Seven!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Seven!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com