Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Please sign in here if you plan to contribute to the celebration of hitting 800 members cc extravaganza! Please try to sign this and start working on your creations. I need to know from each person...(put this beside your name) how long it will take you to have your creation(s) ready.
Also...this is special so please make sure you have something seriously awesome to add!!
This is not only going to boost Cstyles but each person's own blogs and forums!!

Good luck and let's get ready to celebrate!!

Sign Here:

1: Cece--I can have mine ready in 4 days. Maybe even 3! Smile
2: Louma--4 day's
3: Sleepy-Genius--a week, possibly less
4: Miss_Lochness--end of this week possibly or sooner
5: Julianafraga29 -- 4 or 5 days ( I'll try to do it before, but I don't promisse)
6: Lushness - about a week
7: EvaTer--end of this week possibly or sooner
8: Shyne--completed!
9: NY girl--by due date
10: Red--possibly
11: Kami--completed
12: FancySmart--2 day's
13:
14:
15:

Not saying that we will have this many...but you never know... ;)

Last edited by cecesaun1 on September 8th 2011, 12:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 11:54 am

Ok Cece ... Sad044

But someone already sent me her creation Sad044
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 3:07 pm

i'm in CeCe... I finised my project... I might do suttin else but 1 is definitely already done
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 9:30 pm

Ok Lushie...you are not communicating with me and the first thing we have to have is communication. If you are telling people one thing about how to place their creations and I'm telling them another it's only going to cause confusion (which it already has) and conflict.

Creators...please KEEP all your donations to yourself until I place the thread for placement of them. We will let people see the 'spoilers' so to speak...give them a little peek here and there but we will NOT place the download links until the time. So, don't send any of your creations to me nor Lushie...just make those beautiful creations and hold onto them. Prepare them, or prep them so they can be ready at the time we 'open the doors' for the celebration.

Any questions just leave them here or pm ME so I can answer them.

Luv you Lushie but I've got to bring some order to this doll. Love067 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 10:52 pm

OK, this is good because I will need a bit more time, not a lot. Big smile

get better Cece!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 2:41 pm

Lol Cece , I'm not telling people one thing about how to place their creations , I'm just asking you what do you think Sad044

But don't worry , I'm going of here to not bother you more Sad044

*Taking the blade*
Back to top Go down
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 8:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 9:33 pm

You too have this whole love thing going on? LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 12:52 am

Lushness wrote:
Lol Cece , I'm not telling people one thing about how to place their creations , I'm just asking you what do you think Sad044

But don't worry , I'm going of here to not bother you more Sad044

*Taking the blade*

Oh noes my little sweet Lushie!!! Put the blade down and step back dahling!! Come back to us my little sweetness...you helped start this thing ya know! Love067
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 7:08 am

Yeah I sign me in too :D

1: Cece--I can have mine ready in 4 days. Maybe even 3!
2: Louma--4 day's
3: Sleepy-Genius--a week, possibly less
4: Miss_Lochness--end of this week possibly or sooner
5: Julianafraga29 -- 4 or 5 days ( I'll try to do it before, but I don't promisse)
6: Lushness - about a week
7: EvaTer--end of this week possibly or sooner
8: Shyne--completed!
9: NY girl--by due date
10: Red--possibly
11: Kami--possibly
12: Francysmart2-- 2 days.
13:
14:
15:
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 8:24 pm

Cece!!! I've completed my contribution :D I actually created 2 things but I'm not too sure about one of them. Will send you the pics lata to see what you think Smile
xxx
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 8:39 pm

LOL Everyone is upsetting Lush, whatever shall we do? Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 11:02 pm

Yayz!! Another one!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 3:04 am

Ok. So as of right now, I am done. unless I think of another something to add to it. I am already going to include 4 things so far. But I think I am done. I ran out of ideas. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 3:43 am

^^ Done
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 4:35 am

applaud
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 4:59 am

hiho hehe
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:13 pm

Great! Sleepy...I will be uploading Matthew to you tonight and I also will post either tonight or tomorrow a thread for preview pics of the cc that has been made. I'm trying to make some sort of catalog system to make it easier for people to view.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:22 pm

Oh, Thank you!

I just Excel to put my CC in of all my sims. I think that is a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:42 pm

Well what I thought is I'd make different sections (in the catalog) for the different items being shown...like hair retextures, sims, lots...misc...you get the picture. Then I thought I'd post links to show where those items can be located so that makes it easier for all parties involved...(except me..Lol!!) But I'm just trying to find the easiest way for all parties both creators and downloaders.

I hope it works out okay.

I've decided also that if people want to start making their post ready for their creations to maybe have everybody start Monday 5th...they can add pictures and information but NO links can be added until Wednesday the day of the actual celebration. I'm still processing some thoughts and I still have to contact ms3b and see if he can help us promote this and how he could do this without taking up a whole page. Shocked dancing I don't want to overburden him either.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:55 pm

Oh ok. That way is great also. Thanks again for doing this for me. ^_^

I'll be posting my photos here soon. I do want to do another pose for this set (only 2 poses so far), but I can't think of another one for it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 9:12 pm

Oh wait! I wanted to include him in this pack, so please don't put the download link in the post with him. Um, just send it to. Big smile
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 2:27 am

This looks awesome....gah, I wish I could make CC T_T*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 2:35 am

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Oh ok. That way is great also. Thanks again for doing this for me. ^_^

I'll be posting my photos here soon. I do want to do another pose for this set (only 2 poses so far), but I can't think of another one for it.

Don't post your pics in this thread...I'm making a separate thread for those. And like I said...I truly enjoyed doing it!! I've never made a sim like that before so it was a great challenge for me! So glad you like him!! ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 2:36 am

Cel wrote:
This looks awesome....gah, I wish I could make CC T_T*

Me too Cel!!!! And you make great pics don't you?!?! and...HI!!!!!! cheese Love001
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 2:57 am

Oh, I didn't mean now. I'll just wait until there is another area where I can post them. I think I have another idea for a pose. I have to work it out.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 6:34 pm

Haha, I haven't done any pictures in months Cece, and I'm tooooo rusty!! *cries*
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 7:10 pm

It'll come back to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 10:19 pm

Ok Sleepy and Cel...they do make rust remover so get on the ball girl! If not for this celebration...we might have another for 1,000 members!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 5:21 am

i am excited happy *NEW* hand dance dancing happydance excited
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 2:06 pm

I am excited too, I just sat down to work on my contribution, not sure how much time I will have but I am trying like hell to get it done by Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 10:38 pm

its wednesday in here =D
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 11:43 pm

still tuesday for me. So I better post my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!   Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign Here to contribute your cc for the 800 members celebration!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com