Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Nine!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Nine!! Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Nine!! Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Nine!! Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:41 am

Awesome job everyone!! :D

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm
Results and Assignment Nine!! Screenshot-654

Akasha-
How well this stage of grief was represented 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
I always love seeing what you’re going to come up with every assignment. You always think outside the box, and it’s really refreshing. Sometimes you’ve missed the mark, but most times you’re dead on, and it’s awesome! I love this picture! It’s so dark and sinister, and I love how you can barely see your model’s eyes….makes her more demon-like. Awesome job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 9.5/10
It's great and so is the poem. Well done, especially with what you worked with (having to exit game). Good job (:

Total: 79.5/80

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym
Results and Assignment Nine!! Screenshot-218_8

Akasha-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 9.5/10
Overall 10/10
You never cease to amaze me. Yes, this picture looks a little sloppy compared to your other work, but it still looks awesome! You, like Chicago, think outside the box, which I must commend you for. Awesome job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
Amazing once again Cel. And ohh nudity, me likey (; o_o Amazing poem like always as well. Well done (:

Total: 79.5/80

Jamie May - Toblie
Results and Assignment Nine!! Goth8

Akasha-
Creativity 9/10
Picture 9/10
Overall 9/10
The poem kind of reminded me of a PSA the way it was written…cadence-wise. lol Both the picture and the poem are beautiful. Awesome job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 9.5/10
Great Toblie! It's beautiful, so sad. Great poem, picture and everything. Good job (:

Total: 76.5/80

Lucille Donovan - KelleD014
Results and Assignment Nine!! Bargaining

Akasha-
Creativity 9.5/10
Picture 8/10
Overall 7/10
You’re picture taking abilities have come so far in this competition, but you still have a long way to go. I like this picture, but I think the editing ruined it a bit. If you’re going to edit, make sure you do it so that people can’t really tell, like have it flow seamlessly with the rest of the picture…which is hard, I know, but it comes with practice. Anywho! Great job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
I really like your poem this week. It gets the point across quite well and touching. The picture is also fantastic. Well done (:

Total: 74.5/80

Ebony Flame - Bubby189
Results and Assignment Nine!! 2nslus3

Akasha-
How well this stage of grief was represented 5/10
Creativity 9/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 7/10
I hate to give you such a low score, but I really don’t see bargaining at all in this. I mean, the picture shows it, if you know the subject, but the poem doesn’t at all…to me, anyway. They are both amazing! But wrong for this assignment.

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
AMAZING. You’re really showing your talent and I love the way the grim is posed. Nothing wrong with this picture, well done (:

Total: 71/80

Eliminated

Bubby. I feel so bad!! And I know I'm gonna feel this horrible for everyone else that I have to eliminate, but since this is the first time I've actually had to eliminate someone, I just feel absolutely atrocious!....well, I really hope to see you next cycle!! *hugs*

Good luck on the next assignment!! :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:41 am

Assignment Nine

The Seven Stages of Grief

-Stage Five: Depression-

In these last assignments, you will be required to turn in a picture and corresponding(meaning explaining the picture) gothic poem that represents each one of the seven stages of grief. Now, I'm not going completely along with the list of stages...I've picked and chosen the ones that I feel will work the best for this competition. Also, even though these assignments coincide, your pictures don't have too. I'd like to keep these pretty open, but one guideline is that I don't want any cutesy-pie pictures! I would prefer it if you'd stay on the serious side for these last assignments, since grief is a serious thing! Make it your goal to make people cry!

Anywho!! So, here's stage four: depression! Each contestant will be required to submit a photo and corresponding poem that represent depression. Again, this is wide open, but try to keep it serious. Have fun and be creative!

Note: I have a feeling this one is going to test everyone psychologically! This may sound easy, but please, think outside the box, and try to stay away from the obvious. And, as always, have fun!! :D

-About the Poetry-

To make it a little easier, I don't care if you write the poetry yourself, or if you use someone elses, just give credit to the original author please!

I suggest you look up gothic poetry online for inspiration and to really get the idea of what it is.

Also, here's a Gothic Poem Generator if you're having trouble....also if you want a good laugh...

-Rules-

1. Please only post ONE picture.

2. No copying!

3. Editing is allowed, but PLEASE keep it to a MINIMUM!! Really, the only editing allowed is stuff like cropping, lighting, stuff like making the pic black and white or sepia...stuff that anyone can do with a basic program. Basically, anything that changes the tone/atmosphere of the pic is ok. Also, if there's something like a bald spot that some of the CC hair has at certain angles, then you can fill it in. But that's it! As for editing that's not allowed is stuff like adding/transposing backgrounds or objects. Basically, if it's not in your game or can't be done in your game, then it shouldn't be in your picture! (CC is considered part of your game, so it's ok, duh. lol) This competition is designed to push the limits of your creativity, so use it!

4. No changing models. You must use the one you entered! You can, however, change her hair, clothes, makeup, traits, everything but her face/body(including skintone).

New!(for the seven stages of grief only) You are allowed to change your model's face to look more sad (in CAS). I know sometimes it's difficult to get a good picture when you're model looks too happy.

5. Other sims are allowed in the picture, just make sure your sim is the main focus.

6. Remember to keep it Gothic!

Breaking the rules may lead to elimination. You have been warned!
I've decided to not disqualify anyone, just eliminate them, when they have broken the rules...unless someone drops out or doesn't show, then they will just have the lowest score. With the rate that people have dropped out, it seems unfair to disqualify people.

If you have any questions about the rules, don't hesitate to ask.

-Models-

Lucille Donovan - KelleD014 :D

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin

Jamie May - Toblie :D

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin

Good luck!!

-Deadline: Midnight PST (Los Angeles time) on Monday, May 17th!-

If you need an extension, don't hesitate to ask!

-Judges-

Akasha

awesome_phoebe

-Scoring-

?/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented.
?/10 - Creativity
?/10 - Picture
?/10 - Overall (picture and poem together)

-Example-

Desolation

The night fell without a sound,
Cold and alone am I.

The salvation for which you sacrificed yourself
Flared once, then died,
Smothered by the all-encompassing dark.
All hope must sicken and die.

Your heart beats no more.
How could you abandon me?
Dark thoughts surround me, crying.
Save me from this pain.

Results and Assignment Nine!! 9ljxh4

Last edited by Akasha on May 17th 2010, 5:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:44 am

Alls good, felt it coming. Good lucj next time everyone *luck* Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 11:54 am

aw bubs! i thought it was gonna be me with the editing part...i just wanted it to not look just like a reflection that she was remembering it...anywho *hugs for bubs* you did a wonderful job all throughout!
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 1:29 pm

@Akasha Please don't feel bad! That's what happens in comps,someone always has to go. Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_smileI felt it coming.
@Kelle. Wow Kel! What a wonderful job! When I saw the last pic come in I knew my time was up. All's good. I'm be here cheering everyone on. Good luck guys in the next assignment. Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin
Don't Feel bad!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 6:28 pm

Oh no Bubby, I really thought your pic was great. Better than mines IMO.

I'm surprised mines made the first spot...but atleast for this assignment I can have a better option of pictures since my game seems to be working fine now.
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:07 pm

Aww sorry to see you go Bubby, but please stay and lurk Smile
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:50 pm

Oh bye bubby, it was inevitable we would have to feel this sometime, someone going, Sad...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Nine!! Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 8:39 pm

Aw bubby, sad to see you go.

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:25 pm

I'm out of the comp but I'm not being thrown out am I? I plan on staying a cheering everyone on. Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 1:26 am

Bubby, no way are you thrown out! We don't see ENOUGH of you around here, so please don't go anywhere! I'm really sorry to see you out of the competition -- your pictures just kept getting better and better. You are joining cycle 2 right? YesMaybeYes?

Chicago, I told you that pic was sweet! I feel psyched to be tied with that pic too -- it's wicked and dark...LOVE it cheers

Kash -- lol was my pic really that sloppy? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 3:05 am

What does PSA mean (public Service Announcement?) just wondering Suspect
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 3:18 am

Bubby- Of course you're not being thrown out! lol Please lurk!

Cel- You're pic was awesome, but since you mentioned it was a test shot, I could kind of tell. It didn't look as worked as some of your others. It's beautiful, though!

Toblie- Yeah, lol. That had nothing to do with the scores, it was more of an observation that I found funny.
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 7:19 am

no,no cycle two for me. I'll be looking and commenting.(Cheering)Taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 12:00 pm

man this is a tough one >.> im trying to think outside of the box buttttt.....its not going so well xD
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 3:04 pm

you can do it Kel. Go,Kelle,Go! Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 3:07 pm

lol thanks bubby xD
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 3:18 pm

Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin I'm everyone cheering section. Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 5:29 pm

LOL thanks for that Bubby...I'm gonna need it!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 6:05 pm

ugh me to cel. i cant think of anything outside of the box..... *scratches head*
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 6:32 pm

Kelle, I love Brookie's pics!!! I commented on your blog!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 10:20 pm

i saw ^.^
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 5:25 am

Results and Assignment Nine!! Smileyvault-popcorn
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 7:32 am

morning fellow Ccceites. Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 3:24 am

Bueller?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 5:38 am

I have a question for all of you....whoever wins, would you be willing to come back and be our third judge in cycle two? Or would that not be fair?
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 5:56 am

i would be a judge, i don't think it would be unfair. I would love to be a judge.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 2:19 pm

I wouldn't mind being a judge, or guest judge. Sounds totally fair to me.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 2:20 am

Hi Akasha, is adding layers and erasing the bits we don't want, like placing the layers so as to look like they are holding a pen, is this too much editing?
Will post a pic if you don't understand what i am saying. O_o
My pic is pretty subdued this time, this one is hard (i always say that lol)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 5:11 am

Yeah, that's too much, sorry. Only changing the atmoshpere/lighting is ok, no transposing objects.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 8:40 pm

Damn it! lol
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 3:43 am

Sorry! *hides*
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 7:40 am

hello, where are all the pics? Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 12:50 pm

Results and Assignment Nine!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 4:22 pm

imma working on mine today! i actually wrote the poem this time!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 4:45 pm

I'm going to try and get started on mine tonight (hopefully). It's just been a hellish week and it's only going to get worse from here on out (for this week and much of next week).
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 6:53 pm

I'd be lucky if I can work on my pic tomorrow. Finals week. darn advanced courses.
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 7:10 pm

@Kelle,really?! Good for you can't wait to read it
and can't wait to see everyones pics.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 9:52 pm

i hope you both, cel and chicago, can get your pictures in!!! good luck! im just waiting for lucille to have her baby then ill be taking the picture! ive already have in my mind what i want the picture to look like! xD
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 11:36 pm

Ok so i have done mine and 'tis pretty crap, but it's the best i could do.

Sanctuary
Sanctuary, My place to be,
Yielding for my solace,
Away from the world.
Sanctuary, my place of solitude.
Hide my tears, Hide them from my eyes.
Sanctuary, behind closed doors.
Cleans my mind,
Soothe my thoughts of pain.
Sanctuary, quiet and solemn.
Heal my heart,
Fix the pain that lies within.
Sanctuary, hears my every tear.
Forever always shield me,
And replenish my weary soul.
Sanctuary, a place to write my fear.

Results and Assignment Nine!! Sanctuary_by_leedles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Nine!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com