Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Nine!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Awesome job everyone!! :D

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm
Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Screenshot-654

Akasha-
How well this stage of grief was represented 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
I always love seeing what you’re going to come up with every assignment. You always think outside the box, and it’s really refreshing. Sometimes you’ve missed the mark, but most times you’re dead on, and it’s awesome! I love this picture! It’s so dark and sinister, and I love how you can barely see your model’s eyes….makes her more demon-like. Awesome job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 9.5/10
It's great and so is the poem. Well done, especially with what you worked with (having to exit game). Good job (:

Total: 79.5/80

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym
Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Screenshot-218_8

Akasha-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 9.5/10
Overall 10/10
You never cease to amaze me. Yes, this picture looks a little sloppy compared to your other work, but it still looks awesome! You, like Chicago, think outside the box, which I must commend you for. Awesome job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
Amazing once again Cel. And ohh nudity, me likey (; o_o Amazing poem like always as well. Well done (:

Total: 79.5/80

Jamie May - Toblie
Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Goth8

Akasha-
Creativity 9/10
Picture 9/10
Overall 9/10
The poem kind of reminded me of a PSA the way it was written…cadence-wise. lol Both the picture and the poem are beautiful. Awesome job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 9.5/10
Great Toblie! It's beautiful, so sad. Great poem, picture and everything. Good job (:

Total: 76.5/80

Lucille Donovan - KelleD014
Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Bargaining

Akasha-
Creativity 9.5/10
Picture 8/10
Overall 7/10
You’re picture taking abilities have come so far in this competition, but you still have a long way to go. I like this picture, but I think the editing ruined it a bit. If you’re going to edit, make sure you do it so that people can’t really tell, like have it flow seamlessly with the rest of the picture…which is hard, I know, but it comes with practice. Anywho! Great job!

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
I really like your poem this week. It gets the point across quite well and touching. The picture is also fantastic. Well done (:

Total: 74.5/80

Ebony Flame - Bubby189
Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 2nslus3

Akasha-
How well this stage of grief was represented 5/10
Creativity 9/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 7/10
I hate to give you such a low score, but I really don’t see bargaining at all in this. I mean, the picture shows it, if you know the subject, but the poem doesn’t at all…to me, anyway. They are both amazing! But wrong for this assignment.

Phoebe-
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
AMAZING. You’re really showing your talent and I love the way the grim is posed. Nothing wrong with this picture, well done (:

Total: 71/80

Eliminated

Bubby. I feel so bad!! And I know I'm gonna feel this horrible for everyone else that I have to eliminate, but since this is the first time I've actually had to eliminate someone, I just feel absolutely atrocious!....well, I really hope to see you next cycle!! *hugs*

Good luck on the next assignment!! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 3:04 am

I use AVG. Hope you get it sorted.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 5:32 am

Of course, Cel, as long as everyone else doesn't mind. How bout I make it til midnight Monday(sunday night).
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 3:17 pm

Oh thank you so much Kash! I promise that'll be the last one. :o

I did a few hours worth of research last night and decided on Avast for my new anti-virus, and I kept ZoneAlarm for my firewall. I found 2 high-risk trojans last night, and I'm going to do more scans & cleaning today when I get a chance. Still crossing my fingers that it'll all be okay...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:09 pm

Cel wrote:
Oh thank you so much Kash! I promise that'll be the last one. :o

I did a few hours worth of research last night and decided on Avast for my new anti-virus, and I kept ZoneAlarm for my firewall. I found 2 high-risk trojans last night, and I'm going to do more scans & cleaning today when I get a chance. Still crossing my fingers that it'll all be okay...

I just found more than two high risk trojans today. They're quarantined but it still scares me. No more downloading CC for me. :/
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 11:23 pm

That sucks Evie! Sad... I'm not 100% certain that mine DIDN'T come from CC, but I don't think they did. It's too easy to get a drive-by virus from any random site, so at this point I have no idea how I got these (found one more after a few extra hours of scanning).

Now I have to test my game and see if it will run any better...really crossing my fingers that it will.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 5:41 am

Good luck Cel!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 2:24 pm

Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Screenshot-727-1

A quiet eeriness is amiss
it's dusky shadow leaves a sorrowful kiss
against the dampened cheeks of a princess
tears of her life fall into her reflection
dark tears, her only salvation
releasing the gut wrenching affliction
Misery holds her, she cant escape
those tears of her salvation,
a distorted shape, her reflection.
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 2:55 pm

beautiful picture chicago! love the poem xD
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 3:43 pm

Smile thank ya kelle. its a bit simple 2 me
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 5:06 pm

oohh she's beautiful.where on earth did you find that dress? It's so awesome
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 5:22 pm

Thanks bubby. It's from Lemon Leaf Smile the other 2 dresses are beautiful too.
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 7:00 pm

Cel I have Avast and I'm really happy with it. It saved me from a trojan not too long ago. Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 8:34 pm

Oh very well done Chicago, it's really good, how did you do the mist like effect??
So i know who is going this time Points to me <--) XD
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 9:16 pm

Holy shiz Chi! That's one of the most beautiful pics I've seen in this entire competition, and one of the best poems. Oh my GOD, how do you keep doing it...? I keep looking at it...that's just effing brilliant, Jeebus Crikey. I ADORE it...

Toblie, lol, you don't have a THING to worry about, trust me! I have 4 or 5 hours to work on this pic before it's due! LMAO! It's been a great ride, though...
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:25 am

Toblie ~ Mov.Obj. and the chimney. First you have to light the chimney, then lower the bottom of the pond low enough so that when you activate CFE to level the ground that it hides it well underneath and all you see is the chimney. I'm not sure if you can put the whole chimney in, I just used the top part that releases the smoke. Smile Hope I helped ya and didnt confuse you and you're not going anywhere.

Cel ~ Where is your pic lady?! You better not drop! Ya know I'm not sure how, it just seems to work, but I usually think it's not all that good anyway, you've rubbed off on me, jk ;) . Aw ur jokin right, there were better pics in this comp, my pic is so simple tho, and the poem...man I'm surprised it made sense..it was inspired by what I went thru about a year or ago, guess that helped.

Now I want to see your pic very soon if not by tomorrow 7am sharp!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:58 am

I'm sorry! I took some medicine and frikkin fell asleep!!! So pissed -- I'll have my pic up in just a little bit. I don't think I'll need to do any editing (won't help anyway 😢 )

Chi, I have to say again what an unbelievable picture that is. If it's my time to go...it's just my time to go I guess, but I would be honored to get booted out by a picture like that. Just frikkin' WOW dude...

Last edited by Cel on May 17th 2010, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:19 am

Wow chicago, wow.... no words can describe how the heck did you think of that! Will have to try it and dumb question what is CFE? O_o
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:55 am

And yet again my picture looks dark and blotchy as hell on this site...I swear I didn't make it that awful on purpose anyway...ugh. If you enlarge it, it looks a little better. I'm sorry...

Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Screenshot-703_6_lighter2_small

If I hold it all in, I'll implode in sorrow
If I let it all out, I'll explode in rage
The only place of solitude is limbo
No expectations
And no pressure
No joy, no pain, no rain, no storms
No fear or doubt, no clouds, no sound
Just still.
Just breathless peace.
Not a beginning, nor an end.
Only solitude,
and Me. All of them.

I wish it all away.
The guilt, the sadness, the madness.
I want to cast off this skin and live in another
Or simply cast off this skin and just Be.
Just an entity, a spirit, or a breath or a thought,
an Idea. Just exist.

I don't know where I am. So lost. Lost in dark.
Lost and cold in night and blue and echoes.
Unstable, and alone.
My tired soul, and my weary feet.
Where is the god that might carry me,
the Footprints in the Sand?
This soul bloody, battered, bruised
Tortured and tormented
Within and throughout.
Heaven forsook me
Hell will not have me
So I long for limbo
For solitude
Existence within Nothing.
Significant in Nothing.

Gone, and forgotten.
Last breath, release.
No one will notice
Nor care
Or wonder why
Or where.
Eternal peace.
I long for it
and fear it
The unknowable place
in the void
The doorway beyond which even
the Devil dare not tread,
and God speaks of in a hush.
The OTHER place,
the world beyond this one
and that.

I'm so empty...and so full with...

"Full Size" HERE
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:30 am

Yay, everyone got their pics in!....wait....dammit! Now I have to eliminate someone again! Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Icon_cry

Phoebe, I need your scores, please.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:35 am

Wow affraid cel- dang i can just hear the bugle's playing for me now! lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:42 am

Psh, I'm sorry you think that Toblie -- I'm already planning what I'm going to do with all of this free time I'll have after the judging... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:47 am

Sad... i didn't even think about that, awwe i will have to do something, stalk threads maybe ahahahaahahha runs off to find another contest to join lol.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 12:09 pm

Cele!!! blotchy where? Its so clear to me, I love the silvery blades, the blues are so beautiful in this picture and your model is so gorgeous, even with a slight frown Smile just beautiful and breath taking. I love your poem too.
And girl ur not going nowhere cuz of my pic, still dont know what the judges really like.

Toblie ~ who is this sexy man parading all on my screen?? lol. I love the pic btw Smile CFE is (ConstrainFloorElevation true/False) it allows you to move the ground, raise walls to different heights and all kinds of fun things. That's how you saw me put Lemiko and my extra on the bloody mattress. Now the fireplace wasn't my idea, I just remembered how to use it to get a swampy feel, hotsprings if you like lol.

If you go around on TS3, you'll find that CFE is pretty useful, mostly for the builders, but it comes in pretty handy with modeling as well.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 12:13 pm

*sneaks in*

Yes, I'm still here stalking you guys :twisted:

OMG Chicago your entry this round just blows me away. Your picture and poem are incredible - perfect!

Cel - Still great :D I think your picture is really cool! I absolutely LOVE the background. I know to say you were pressed for time on it is an understatement. I couldn't put together anything even half that good last second. Exceptional poem again (I love all your poems).

*sneaks out*
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:24 pm

Sweetbaby! you gotta sneak in more often. Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Icon_lol aww thanks for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:44 pm

Thank you so much you guys Embarassed I had to scrap my previous idea 100% because my game was so wonky. I'll just have to do that picture as a non-competition-related shot.

Sweeeet! You really DON'T come around often enough! :x Dammit we miss you around here...lurk & post more or else... :face:

Toblie, did you see FuryRed's blog post about your sim?! He's BYOOTEEFUL -- that's just about the sexiest damn avatar I've ever seen too! :lol:

Chi, I'm still loving that doggone picture of yours. And my brother-in-law says to tell you that he ADORES your neko sims! ^_^ You know I'm sitting here impatient for more... :bounce:
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 3:42 pm

Cele tell your B-I-L I said Hey and thank you Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin . Does he play? Oh and if he does, I'll make a special Neko for him any style he likes lol. I'll make one for you too, so that you're not jealous Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Icon_wink . They are just the cutest things ever!

Oh and I'm waiting for this height slider from Basic over @ MTS so i can make them the perfect height. Eeek! can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:15 pm

No, he doesn't play (isn't he missing out?), but he's HEAVILY into anime and all things Japanese or anything related (especially girls, real and animated), so those sims are right up his alley!

But if you want to make one for me I would be VERRRRRRY grateful! I'll squee like a fangirl if you do... :bounce: cheers

And I hadn't heard about Basic's height slider! o_O Definitely looking forward to that :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 5:59 pm

Man he is missing out big time! With all the CC thats out he could have his anime sims all to himself, gotta bring him to the dark side cel :twisted: I'll make one for you! what style would you like? Hiphop/goth/innocent/techy/nerd?

Oh yeah that slider can make them go down to a childs height, I mean how cool would that be! I'd have all kinds of creepy peeps running around lol. Oo a short creepy clown, nightmare!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 6:03 pm

aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I can't WAIT for that slider then!!! EEEEEEE!!!! It would be SO cool to have shorter sims...the possibilities...

I DO need to get him over to the dark side, don't I? :twisted: I'll work on that this summer. His gf might already be into it, and if not I can get her hooked too!

Thank you for making me a sim! Yay!!! Let's see...I have no idea what I want! Maybe hip hop or goth (heh heh, or both Razz ). Yeah, one of those two. Thank you Chi! *hugs -- I don't want that to burden you at all!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 6:07 pm

Oh please it's not gonna be a burden at all, it'd be so cool to make ya one! I'll do both for you *hugs back* I'm going through ms3b now to find some cool stuff, like I need more lol.

Yes bring them both over, its always a good feeling of converting people. I did it to my mom and she's big into it now. Brings a tear to my eye *sniffle*.

I'm running off to start my game now so I can get to work ^.^
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 6:18 pm

suspense! Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Affraid
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 6:38 pm

yea i hope they get the scores up soon
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 8:07 pm

Ya knows i haves never used that i thinks its abouts time me founds somes tutorials outs theres! mmmmh and the hot guy is just some random sim i made i called him phantom lol lame but he is saweet!

Oh and no i haven't seen fury's blog will be checking it out. ^_^
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 8:44 pm

Phantom huh, shall I go find a beautiful gown fitting for the Opera? *wink* Ya know I think he's setting the fashion, maybe I dont need a gown o.O lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 9:43 pm

Chicago, LMAO!!! I know right...
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 11:03 pm

ChicagoStorm wrote:
Phantom
huh, shall I go find a beautiful gown fitting for the Opera? *wink* Ya know I think he's setting the fashion, maybe I dont need a gown o.O lol

Why yes indeedy a fair frilly one. And leave box five free! lol And he was getting in the bath so he had to take his kit off sheesh.

And does anyone not watch star wars anymore?
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 11:29 pm

Lol! he should def take more baths ;)

star wars, no.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 12:10 am

cel your picture is amazing!! it looks so crisp and clear and not blotchy xD

you are amazing girl! xD
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 3:59 am

Scores Yet! Closes eyes and waits!
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 4:15 am

Only saw this now, sending the scores in like 10 minutes :D
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 3:18 pm

Toblie wrote:
Scores Yet! Closes eyes and waits!
omg! Naked man on board. How could I have missed him. Nice Toblie. Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Icon_twisted scores coming up soon. Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2010, 10:57 pm

Waiting patiently
Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 Impatient_baby_mw
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 12:34 am

Dang guys... This is going to be so intense!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2010, 11:02 am

Hey, sorry it's taken so long. My brother moved to Wyoming today, so I had to spend as much time with him as I could. Scores'll be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Nine!!   Results and Assignment Nine!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Nine!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com