Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Finale!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Finale!! Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Finale!! Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Finale!! Vide
PostSubject: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 10:34 am

Good job everyone!!

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym
Results and Finale!! Screenshot-116_01_small

Akasha:
9/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
How well this stage of grief was represented 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Picture 9.5/10
Overall 10/10
Great again. Lovely poem and the picture is great. Only thing is that your model doesn't seem to stand out as much as in your other pictures. Great job (:
Total: 77/80

Jamie May - Toblie
Results and Finale!! Acceptance_by_leedles

Akasha:
10/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
Creativity 9.5/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 9.5/10
Really nice Toblie. Good poem and it's looks great. But..the colours are a bit to bright I think. Like a bit too much pink, it's nice but not exactly Gothic really. Anyway good job (:

Total: 75.5/80

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm
Results and Finale!! Screenshot-771
Akasha:
9/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented
10/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
Creativity 9/10
Picture 8.5/10
Overall 9/10
Nice, good poem. But it doesn't seem to stand out like your other pictures. Though it's still good and I like it. Well done Smile

Total: 73.5/80

Eliminated

Chicago, I'm really sad to see you go!! You're an amazing artist and one hell of a competitor! I hope to see you next cycle!

Good luck on the final assignment!! Congrats on making this far!!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 10:35 am

Finale!!

The Seven Stages of Grief

-Stage Seven: Hope-

In these last assignments, you will be required to turn in a picture and corresponding(meaning explaining the picture) gothic poem that represents each one of the seven stages of grief. Now, I'm not going completely along with the list of stages...I've picked and chosen the ones that I feel will work the best for this competition. Also, even though these assignments coincide, your pictures don't have too. I'd like to keep these pretty open, but one guideline is that I don't want any cutesy-pie pictures! I would prefer it if you'd stay on the serious side for these last assignments, since grief is a serious thing! Make it your goal to make people cry!

Anywho!! So, here's stage seven: hope! Each contestant will be required to submit a photo and corresponding poem that represent hope. Again, this is wide open, but try to keep it serious. Have fun and be creative!

Note: Since we're nearing the end of the stages of grief, the last two are less dark and depressing, therefore your pictures don't have to be. Results and Finale!! Icon_biggrin Be creative and have fun!

-About the Poetry-

To make it a little easier, I don't care if you write the poetry yourself, or if you use someone elses, just give credit to the original author please!

I suggest you look up gothic poetry online for inspiration and to really get the idea of what it is.

Also, here's a Gothic Poem Generator if you're having trouble....also if you want a good laugh...

-Rules-

1. Please only post ONE picture.

2. No copying!

3. Editing is allowed, but PLEASE keep it to a MINIMUM!! Really, the only editing allowed is stuff like cropping, lighting, stuff like making the pic black and white or sepia...stuff that anyone can do with a basic program. Basically, anything that changes the tone/atmosphere of the pic is ok. Also, if there's something like a bald spot that some of the CC hair has at certain angles, then you can fill it in. But that's it! As for editing that's not allowed is stuff like adding/transposing backgrounds or objects. Basically, if it's not in your game or can't be done in your game, then it shouldn't be in your picture! (CC is considered part of your game, so it's ok, duh. lol) This competition is designed to push the limits of your creativity, so use it!

4. No changing models. You must use the one you entered! You can, however, change her hair, clothes, makeup, traits, everything but her face/body(including skintone).

New!(for the seven stages of grief only) You are allowed to change your model's face to look more sad (in CAS). I know sometimes it's difficult to get a good picture when you're model looks too happy.

5. Other sims are allowed in the picture, just make sure your sim is the main focus.

6. Remember to keep it Gothic!

Breaking the rules may lead to elimination. You have been warned!
I've decided to not disqualify anyone, just eliminate them, when they have broken the rules...unless someone drops out or doesn't show, then they will just have the lowest score. With the rate that people have dropped out, it seems unfair to disqualify people.

If you have any questions about the rules, don't hesitate to ask.

-Models-

Jamie May - Toblie

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym

Good luck!!

-Deadline: Midnight PST (Los Angeles time) on Saturday, June 5th!-

If you need an extension, don't hesitate to ask!

-Judges-

Akasha

awesome_phoebe

-Scoring-

?/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented.
?/10 - Creativity
?/10 - Picture
?/10 - Overall (picture and poem together)

-Example-

I'll get it in when I can.

Last edited by Akasha on May 30th 2010, 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 12:16 pm

Whew! I knew it was me lol. This was one awesome competition and I was glad to participate in it. I met some very cool friends here. I'm not even sad can you believe it lol.

Cel and Toblie you two deserve to be in the finals. Kick major arse...well that mean you would have to kick each others...but you know wat I mean lol. **Hugs** I cant wait to see what you come up with for the finale.

-Lurker Mode-
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 2:34 pm

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 7:54 pm

Aww, sorry to see you go Chicago Sad... Well not go but yeah, stay with us mk?

And to Cel and Toblie, your pictures have been amazing the whole season thing o_O And it's the finale so I want to see some action ;) I know you two can come up with awesome stuff and I want to see your talent to the fullest. Good luck you two ;)
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Featured Artist : Results and Finale!! Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 8:58 pm

wow, the final round?! Intense XD. You did awesome all throughout this comp. chicago!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 8:59 pm

Chicago, I had no doubt at all that you'd either win the competition or make it to the finale -- I'm so sad to see you go! You deserve to be here as much as anyone (I swear on a stack o' Bibles I thought it would be you & Toblie). Your model is one of the most versatile that's been in the competition -- she can morph into ANY persona and be 100% believable -- I LOVE her.

Thank you for pushing all of us -- I've learned some kick ass techniques from you! **hugs**

And LOL I have no idea what to come up with for this...

Kash, I think that deadline is wrong too (it says May 27th)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 10:38 pm

Wow...beautiful pics, awesome theme, stunning poetry...this has been one awesome contest!! It will be hard to top this one!

Good luck to the 2 finalist...you guys better blow my eyes out on this pic!!

Well...not 'blow' because I do need my vision, however you can blind me for a milisecond!!

Great job all!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 10:47 pm

WOWSERS! I made it. i thought it would be Chi and Cel.
You made some really fantastic shots Chicago and taught me a few things thanks. i am actually sad this is going to end soon. i have had so much fun doing this and have made some great new friends and some favourite pics for myself.
I know ur going to blow me away Cel, and i am happy to be in the finals with you, now i just gotta "try" and whip yo butt! lol

Last edited by Toblie on May 30th 2010, 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 1:57 am

Wow! Congrats to toblie and Cel! Ooooh this is gonna be GOOD.

*hugs chicago* Welcome to the rejection bench!!! xD (Im just kidding!!! we have seat warmers over here xD)
your pictures were stunning all the way through the competition, now its really time to get the popcorn out. this is gonna be INTENSE
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 7:06 am

Oh, lol, sorry....fixed it. Razz
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 1:20 pm

omg guys I feel so loved Sad... I'm glad I helped/taught some of my lil tricks Smile I think that was quite rewarding in the end.

Cel~ *hugs* thank u, and you know u would have been here to the end. I expect greatness for this one too.

kelle seat warmers are the best! So on to the show!
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 2:10 pm

Wow.. I remember when this was first starting! If I was good at picture taking, I would have entered back then, but yea Razz I sucked big time. Now, I'm actually pretty good, but that's besides the point. I wanted to congratulate all of you :D You all deserved to go this far! So sad to see you go Chicago! You were always so good :D

Now this is going to be the most intense finale in the world O.O
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 4:45 pm

Evergreen, I'd love to watch you in cycle #2 of this...Kash is an AWESOME host, and all of the assignments have been challenging. I'd highly recommend joining!
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 5:35 pm

Awe Embarassed I'm going to be stalked! How heartwarming XD

I'll think about it, because I am currently in PASSION Cycle Three, Elegance is Sim, Miss Simiverse, and I'm hosting my own competition. I also believe I will be on the judging panel for Strike-A-Pose Cycle 4. I'm also judging Evie's competition too. XD I have my hands very full :D
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2010, 6:43 pm

I'm worried about judging this now o_o
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 6:02 am

Ikr!! O__O
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 6:30 pm

Why do they have to be so good DX

lol
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 10:49 pm

I do not envy you guys at ALL
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 11:39 pm

I am completely stumped i had an idea but it looks better in my head and i don't know if i should have my model without much of her face showing. aaegh i gotta come up with something. HELP? anyone lol
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 3:47 pm

Have fun XD That's my help :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:07 pm

LOL, I'd help you if I could Toblie -- we're in the same boat! I need you to finish MINE, lol!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 10:13 pm

No Cel do mine. I have taken like 30-40 pics and still not happy, i have one that stands out so i am going to play with the lighting and see if i like it.
Then i might post at the end of the day.
Plus my poem is crap! Agh!
I have some really good shots i like but She is side on.
Save me from myself lol.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 3:19 am

Da dan daaaannnnn! so i have done it, i hope it comes across the way i wanted it to.
so here goes nothing. Cel your gonna rock my socks off.

A Hope!

The wanted future can be seen ahead.
No more worry of where to lay my head.
The weeds and thistles,
Will disappear as the wind whistles.
The epic damage of mankind,
Flies away with the wind.
Behind me I swear I can see paradise,
Beyond the lost sea of badness so rife.
I look to the future and see life.
My mothers words float in my head,
“Remember what Revelations 21:4 said”
I look to the future and imagine,
No more sadness, sickness or pain.
I see the pictures in my head,
I swear I can see the future ahead.

Results and Finale!! Iseethefuture_by_leedles
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:01 pm

I love your poem Toblie and your picture is perfect too. I like how it moves from the neutrals to bright color. Great job cheers
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:03 pm

wow looks good toblie! cant wait to see yours cel!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:39 pm

Thanks guys i can't wait to see Cel's either.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 4:27 am

Ooh! We got one in!!

Sorry I haven't been on. My sister and I finally got moved into our new place and we don't have internet. I'm on the computer at work...as always...so I was like 3 days without internet...I'm thinking about breaking down and just getting it...I'd rather be poor than without it! lol
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 5:25 am

Lol, I could not last with no internet D:
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:25 am

Its harsh for sure
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:06 am

OOH I feel for you Akasha, the power went out last night and I thought I was gonna die
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:10 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:38 pm

No INTERNET?! Ghastly thought...just plain ghastly! How do you survive?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:09 am

It's called being poor....
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 3:45 pm

Aw that sucks ass Kash! Our internet was out for 3 days a couple of years ago, and I (as my grandmother would say) "near 'bout lost my damn mind". And if you're anywhere near as poor as I am, I definitely feel your pain!

I'll have my pic turned in today, hopefully by this evening. I've been having weird internet problems for a little while now, and it's definitely looking like some sort of nasty backdoor trojan. I'm getting random pop-ups every now and then -- not just small ads on one page, but an entire new WINDOW will open up in Firefox, linking to some stupid ad page. Firefox will crash occasionally, my Windows XP Welcome screen won't show up, things are running a little slow...the list goes on and on, and it's looking pretty bad.

Worst case scenario, I'll have to...oh man...format my hard drive and re-install XP. I'll go to the ends of the damn earth and back before I settle on doing that, so I'm in for a long road of trying to find this f*cker and get it the hell off of my system. It pisses me off so because we really try to go out of our way with security on this PC. Whatever it is, it reamed us pretty good.

Sooooo hopefully I can finish up this pic soon and get cracking on this computer issue. I know people were expecting some sort of "epic final battle" here, but the only thing epic is Toblie's pic & poem -- I've already started over from scratch 6 or 7 times now, and whatever comes out this last time is just what comes out, take it or leave it, LOL!

*but please wish me luck with this virus thing... Sad...
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:12 pm

come on Cele you can do it! stomp those viruses to death! I cant wait to see your pic
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:18 pm

Chi, it's really not coming out very well. I'm so ready to be done with it already...I don' t know why I've been having such problems with this (besides chaos mod making the whole game move like molasses and some download giving me blue-lot syndrome again). I'm just sick of this stupid picture -- I don't have time to start over AGAIN...I just want to be done with it.

Please please PLEASE don't expect much. I'm not just saying that out of some crazy false modesty either. I hate this damn thing, and I don't have any good test shots this time. I haven't even BEGUN thinking up a poem, and that thought alone makes me want to start bawling.

Ugh, and I sound like a whiny moron. Sorry...pity party over.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:30 pm

Oh Cel don't worry take your time sort your computer out. I know how hard it is to have a virus like that, I had one about 6 months back it deleted my whole my documents and everything. i Lost baby photos and video of my sons first steps.
It really sucks i do hope you get you computer fixed.
Don't bawl your eyes out you will do fine just prioritize, computer than competition other wise you won't have a game to do ur fantastic pictures.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:37 pm

Toblie, that's HORRIBLE...I don't know what I'd do if that happened to us (part of the reason I have weird phobias about having everything in one place). That's worst-case scenario, and I'm hoping like hell that it won't come to that.

I'm almost done with the shot, so I'll definitely be able to focus on this stupid virus thing tomorrow. I'm just feeling sorry for myself because it's been a stressful few days (and I haven't been around much because of it). I won't hold things up for too much longer, promise. ;)
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:30 pm

Cel do you have ambitions? If so, the Chaos mod isn't UTD for it, same for AwesomeMod. If you have Twallans Supercomputer then you're fine. Also if you do have Ambitions, make sure your Resource file is in the base folder and d3dx9 in the game/bin.

Hang in there girl. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Finale!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com