Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Finale!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2010, 10:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Good job everyone!!

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym
Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Screenshot-116_01_small

Akasha:
9/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
How well this stage of grief was represented 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Picture 9.5/10
Overall 10/10
Great again. Lovely poem and the picture is great. Only thing is that your model doesn't seem to stand out as much as in your other pictures. Great job (:
Total: 77/80

Jamie May - Toblie
Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Acceptance_by_leedles

Akasha:
10/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
Creativity 9.5/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 9.5/10
Really nice Toblie. Good poem and it's looks great. But..the colours are a bit to bright I think. Like a bit too much pink, it's nice but not exactly Gothic really. Anyway good job (:

Total: 75.5/80

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm
Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Screenshot-771
Akasha:
9/10 - How well this stage of grief was represented
10/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
Creativity 9/10
Picture 8.5/10
Overall 9/10
Nice, good poem. But it doesn't seem to stand out like your other pictures. Though it's still good and I like it. Well done Smile

Total: 73.5/80

Eliminated

Chicago, I'm really sad to see you go!! You're an amazing artist and one hell of a competitor! I hope to see you next cycle!

Good luck on the final assignment!! Congrats on making this far!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:10 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:38 pm

No INTERNET?! Ghastly thought...just plain ghastly! How do you survive?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:09 am

It's called being poor....
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 3:45 pm

Aw that sucks ass Kash! Our internet was out for 3 days a couple of years ago, and I (as my grandmother would say) "near 'bout lost my damn mind". And if you're anywhere near as poor as I am, I definitely feel your pain!

I'll have my pic turned in today, hopefully by this evening. I've been having weird internet problems for a little while now, and it's definitely looking like some sort of nasty backdoor trojan. I'm getting random pop-ups every now and then -- not just small ads on one page, but an entire new WINDOW will open up in Firefox, linking to some stupid ad page. Firefox will crash occasionally, my Windows XP Welcome screen won't show up, things are running a little slow...the list goes on and on, and it's looking pretty bad.

Worst case scenario, I'll have to...oh man...format my hard drive and re-install XP. I'll go to the ends of the damn earth and back before I settle on doing that, so I'm in for a long road of trying to find this f*cker and get it the hell off of my system. It pisses me off so because we really try to go out of our way with security on this PC. Whatever it is, it reamed us pretty good.

Sooooo hopefully I can finish up this pic soon and get cracking on this computer issue. I know people were expecting some sort of "epic final battle" here, but the only thing epic is Toblie's pic & poem -- I've already started over from scratch 6 or 7 times now, and whatever comes out this last time is just what comes out, take it or leave it, LOL!

*but please wish me luck with this virus thing... Sad...
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:12 pm

come on Cele you can do it! stomp those viruses to death! I cant wait to see your pic
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:18 pm

Chi, it's really not coming out very well. I'm so ready to be done with it already...I don' t know why I've been having such problems with this (besides chaos mod making the whole game move like molasses and some download giving me blue-lot syndrome again). I'm just sick of this stupid picture -- I don't have time to start over AGAIN...I just want to be done with it.

Please please PLEASE don't expect much. I'm not just saying that out of some crazy false modesty either. I hate this damn thing, and I don't have any good test shots this time. I haven't even BEGUN thinking up a poem, and that thought alone makes me want to start bawling.

Ugh, and I sound like a whiny moron. Sorry...pity party over.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:30 pm

Oh Cel don't worry take your time sort your computer out. I know how hard it is to have a virus like that, I had one about 6 months back it deleted my whole my documents and everything. i Lost baby photos and video of my sons first steps.
It really sucks i do hope you get you computer fixed.
Don't bawl your eyes out you will do fine just prioritize, computer than competition other wise you won't have a game to do ur fantastic pictures.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 10:37 pm

Toblie, that's HORRIBLE...I don't know what I'd do if that happened to us (part of the reason I have weird phobias about having everything in one place). That's worst-case scenario, and I'm hoping like hell that it won't come to that.

I'm almost done with the shot, so I'll definitely be able to focus on this stupid virus thing tomorrow. I'm just feeling sorry for myself because it's been a stressful few days (and I haven't been around much because of it). I won't hold things up for too much longer, promise. ;)
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:30 pm

Cel do you have ambitions? If so, the Chaos mod isn't UTD for it, same for AwesomeMod. If you have Twallans Supercomputer then you're fine. Also if you do have Ambitions, make sure your Resource file is in the base folder and d3dx9 in the game/bin.

Hang in there girl. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 11:55 pm

Naw, I don't have Ambitions yet (too scared & too broke!). This newest Chaos Mod has been making my game slow since I installed it. It seems to happen occasionally, then I have to take it out, start the game, exit, then put it back in. That seems to solve the issue temporarily...o_O
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:18 am

This has been one helluva ride guys...it's been a pleasure competing with all of you -- I can't believe I've learned so much, and I actually can't believe it's actually about to be over. It's sad...but I'm keeping all of my friends! LOL

Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Screenshot-415_9_small

How audacious to dream and want
The wisest among us understand that
vile beast of Hope
Its mouth agape
hungry for another fool
blind and lost in false belief and faith

Old ones speak of the
greatest evil
That which men hold dearest
naked in the dark
and bitten in cold
at the end of the world with
death's whisper seizing a longing heart
This heinous Hope
not more than a torment of will
Prolonging suffering
Brutal in its affliction

And still it rests here
Another fool drunk in the reverie of
a lovely wish
The gateway beckons
An Eden of promise and desire and
every perfection

I long to be there
blissful amongst the radiant trees
Drowned in passion and twilight ecstasy
My angel awaits in that Utopia
I know not what lies beyond the
grey waters
A cold execution
A lonely death
Torture beyond all knowing

Take my hand now in this indigo night
and follow...

I know not what lies beyond the grey waters...
...but Hope rests here still.

Full size HERE
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:30 am

Cel that's absolutely beautiful. Wow you are truely an awesome what do we call our selves any ways, an awesome screeniest? O_o
What a fantastic end to a great comp.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 3:08 am

wow cel! its beautiful! i love it
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 3:15 am

Thanks guys...and Toblie, you're completely right -- this has been an awesome competition, literally from the very beginning to the very end. I can't believe it's ending...
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 3:25 am

LOL I know my poem seems a little dark for Hope, but I was reading some things about how the ancient Greeks actually viewed Hope as the greatest evil (it was apparently the only thing that wasn't released from Pandora's box), and other writers have discussed the darker side of it (like how Zeus gave men Hope not for good, but only to prolong man's torment. cool, huh?). Like you can have all the hope in the world, but things still never get any better...

I tried to show a more positive spin in the 2nd half of the poem, but it's still a little dark (hopefully not too much so!). I wanted to mention it because I didn't want everyone to think I had gotten the assignment wrong! LOL It's basically just a different view of Hope.

*end of useless rambling*
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Finale!! - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 4:46 am

Ooh, I hope you get your computer straightened out, Cel! That would suck balls if you had to reinstall the system....I've had to do that several times....

This is gonna be a seriously tough judging!! O__O
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 4:51 am

I'm doing my scores now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Finale!!   Results and Finale!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Finale!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com