Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment Four Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment Four Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 5:40 pm

Image preview coming soon...
Working on sending out the judge form, but there will not be an elimination so you all can start this assignment now. XD

Amelia: Social Alienation
LuxuriantLady: Apathy
Kelle: Confinement

Due: 6/7

Lyrics are typically angst-filled, often addressing themes such as social alienation, apathy, confinement, and a desire for freedom. A number of factors influenced the focus on such subject matter. Many grunge musicians displayed a general disenchantment with the state of society, as well as a discomfort with social prejudices. Such themes bear similarities to those addressed by punk rock musicians[1] and the perceptions of Generation X. Music critic Simon Reynolds said in 1992 that "there's a feeling of burnout in the culture at large. Kids are depressed about the future."[7] However, not all grunge songs dealt with these issues. Nirvana's satirical "In Bloom" is a notable example of more humorous writing. Several other grunge songs are filled with either a dark or fun sense of humor—Mudhoney's "Touch Me I'm Sick" or Tad's "Stumblin' Man"—though this often went unnoticed by the general public at the time. Humor in grunge often satirized glam metal—for example, Soundgarden's "Big Dumb Sex"—and other forms of popular rock music during the 1980s.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 8:35 pm

I love what I'm assigned, too - got an idea already. Assignment Four Icon_cyclops It's a little generic so I'll throw in some more, of course. Ready to get this started! :] Oh, how I love this competition.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 9:01 pm

To the comment on the other page Amelia:

This is going to be a fun assignment! Good luck guys!

Pia's in my competition, and she's always on her site, but I haven't seen her around o.O
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 9:37 pm

Love you're assignment idea's Evie, makes me wish I was a contestant instead of a judge hehe
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 10:18 pm

Also, I say that we start Cycle Two (if one) right away, because that's probably what lost a lot of people
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 11:02 pm

This is cycle two XD
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 11:06 pm

Oh be quiet >.< XD

Okay, Cycle 3. XD It's too late. Then again, too early XD I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 4:43 am

oooh...this is gonna be FUN. :D

and i thought this was a new idea evie?? or are you saying that this is just an extension to UNIQUE? (hence the name Unique Underground? xD) so was the unique that random one cycle one? lol
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:32 am

hey finally got my pc back. Whats up with the official? Soory to change topic. I can't seem to post anything over there is anyone else having that problem? I have a another comp over there and can't post my picture. Grrrr! Again sorry.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 12:46 pm

Unique was cycle one, this is cycle two, and cycle three will be kawaii inspired. I don't want to do it in cycles with the same theme. I think it's more entertaining to do them different each time. XD
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 3:38 pm

That makes sense Evie ;) what's Kawaii? XD

Bubby:: They're being stoopid again Razz
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 3:50 pm

ever heard of japanese street fashion? Search "japanese street fashion" on google images. Razz
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 4:11 pm

Wtf... you have odd tastes XD
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 4:28 pm

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 4:39 pm

XD I'm just kidding :D But it will be a fun cycle, that's for sure :D I'd definitely love to Judge *nudgenudge*
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 3:40 pm

hmm apathy, ok I have some thinking to do!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 2:50 am

As always I'm really looking foward to seeing everyone's pics

Are you slapping up an example Image Evie, I'm always interested in seeing your work :D

Hows it going with your Sims of the Rainbow entry too?
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 2:53 am

Well I suppose I’ll kick this assignment off, huh? 8D Here’s my entry
for ‘social alienation:’

Assignment Four Screenshot-8-1-1

Full Size: https://2img.net/h/i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz122/ameliuh321/Screenshot-8-1.jpg?t=1275703312

Committing suicide while faking your own murder is hard to do. But when
you’ve become the town crazy for your ‘eccentricities’, attracting throngs of
curious children to your bathroom window it only adds to the dementia. If
you’re going to go down, no matter how many painful attempts it takes, frame
one of those awful people that brought you there.

~~~

I hope it’s okay! :]
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 6:50 pm

Good job Amelia :D
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2010, 11:47 pm

im gonna start mine right now ive been thinking what to do. been a stressful week in my house...but im doing it!
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 12:10 am

Thank you Evergreen! Assignment Four Icon_cyclops I figured if I didn't have my precious Chaos Mod with me I'd use a main pose that the mod doesn't provide. So the 'hold-your-breath-while-you-bathe' one worked well with my story.

And can't wait to see the rest of these! I suppose the next challenge is the last. Such a quick comp...Sad...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 7:28 pm

Oh there will be a 3rd cycle amelia [: That is if you want to join it XD
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 10:28 pm

k im gonna work on mine.... :'( lol i have poor time management, i have wanted to play my game, yanno actually play it, all day but i kept getting distracted. now i have to do assignments, for both modeling and school xD bummer. lol
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 10:45 pm

We'll see. Smile From what I read on your blog that it'll be, I'm not so sure I can handle 'kawaii-inspired.' Razz Plus I've been itching to try out a sims3 story for a while now and ambitions gave me some more inspiration.

And can't wait to see it Kelle!
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 10:58 pm

Here is my entry, I got this idea from an ex, he has the "I don't care attitude" and is known for not being the best babysitter...

Trinity will not change her lifestyle for anybody, including a baby. The parent should just be happy that Trinity found an old toy and gave it to the child, but the child threw it under the couch and found another toy that, if played with wrong, would definitely keep her quiet...

Trinity doesn't care, as long as that baby stays out of her way.

Assignment Four Screenshot-100
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 11:17 pm

lol how sad!

now everyone is waiting on me O.o
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 12:13 am

OMG these pics are cool...Evie, this assignment is just...I don't know how you come up with this stuff. Definitely makes me sad that I couldn't participate...this is so outside the box, I LOVE it ^_^

Get crackin' Kelle!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 1:27 am

erm. yah. i need an extension cuz im lazy... O_____O sorreh guyz..... >.< Srsly! Sorry! dont be mad at me please ...
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 2:28 am

>:[ KELLE I AM SO NOT MAD AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 11:14 am

*hides*

:O

lol
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 11:00 pm

Ok! im done! :D

Confinement.

When Desmona gets locked up she get depressed and longs for the outside world. Her cell makes her feel claustrophobic and everytime she looks at her toilet and bed she wants to pour bleach all over them. Desmona despises the trapped, enclosed feeling of a jail cell yet she cant seem to change her ways.....

Assignment Four Screenshot-324

sorry for the crappy bio. i made it up on the spot......i hope you like the picture tho! i knew i wanted to do a locked up sort of thing but i didnt know how i wanted to do it. So i went with the most obvious/grungy one. Jail! lol xD
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 11:08 pm

I LOVE it Kelle!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 11:15 pm

thanks :D yours and amelia's is kick ass this round! loves em!! it took me a bit to see the kid in yours lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:07 am

Kelle that's amazing!!! I'd never stand a chance against that -- it really draws you in, and the colors & textures are so bleak. I adore it!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:08 am

pfffft! you could definitely stand a chance. lol! you like. kick ass. Srsly. xD i love ya cel!
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:21 am

Woah, it's awesome! I'd hate to have to judge this. D: I'm starting to lose my nerves again, such great competition.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:35 am

yeh! im just sad that so many people dropped out in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 11:18 am

Scores sent :D
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 11:03 pm

cant wait for the results!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 5:07 am

Doing mine now, been in bed all day mybad back playing up hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assignment Four Vide
PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment Four

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com