Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Assignment Four - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment Four - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Assignment Four - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Image preview coming soon...
Working on sending out the judge form, but there will not be an elimination so you all can start this assignment now. XD

Amelia: Social Alienation
LuxuriantLady: Apathy
Kelle: Confinement

Due: 6/7

Lyrics are typically angst-filled, often addressing themes such as social alienation, apathy, confinement, and a desire for freedom. A number of factors influenced the focus on such subject matter. Many grunge musicians displayed a general disenchantment with the state of society, as well as a discomfort with social prejudices. Such themes bear similarities to those addressed by punk rock musicians[1] and the perceptions of Generation X. Music critic Simon Reynolds said in 1992 that "there's a feeling of burnout in the culture at large. Kids are depressed about the future."[7] However, not all grunge songs dealt with these issues. Nirvana's satirical "In Bloom" is a notable example of more humorous writing. Several other grunge songs are filled with either a dark or fun sense of humor—Mudhoney's "Touch Me I'm Sick" or Tad's "Stumblin' Man"—though this often went unnoticed by the general public at the time. Humor in grunge often satirized glam metal—for example, Soundgarden's "Big Dumb Sex"—and other forms of popular rock music during the 1980s.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
luxuriantlady87

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 11:08 pm

I LOVE it Kelle!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 11:15 pm

thanks :D yours and amelia's is kick ass this round! loves em!! it took me a bit to see the kid in yours lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:07 am

Kelle that's amazing!!! I'd never stand a chance against that -- it really draws you in, and the colors & textures are so bleak. I adore it!
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:08 am

pfffft! you could definitely stand a chance. lol! you like. kick ass. Srsly. xD i love ya cel!
Back to top Go down
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:21 am

Woah, it's awesome! I'd hate to have to judge this. D: I'm starting to lose my nerves again, such great competition.
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 1:35 am

yeh! im just sad that so many people dropped out in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 11:18 am

Scores sent :D
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 11:03 pm

cant wait for the results!
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 5:07 am

Doing mine now, been in bed all day mybad back playing up hehe
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Top Poster : Assignment Four - Page 2 Topposter
Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 1:45 am

Looking forward to results -- I would NOT want to judge this... o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment Four   Assignment Four - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment Four

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com