Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Registration Code Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Registration Code Issues Vide
PostSubject: Registration Code Issues   Registration Code Issues I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:03 pm

I downloaded 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff and tried to register it on EA.
It says the code is invalid.
Does anyone here know what I need to do to make it accept my VALID code??
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Registration Code Issues Topposter
Featured Artist : Registration Code Issues Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Registration Code Issues   Registration Code Issues I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:21 pm

My best guess is contacting Customer Service. I know it's not the answer you probably wanted, but I doubt anyone can tell you what to do to fix this; unless you possibly post it on the Ea forum and see if anybody else has the same problem. I hope you get it fixed... ;)
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Registration Code Issues   Registration Code Issues I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:43 pm

Ok, thanks.
*Grumble grumble grumble*
I don't like customer service. They are rarely customer friendly.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Registration Code Issues   Registration Code Issues I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:41 am

well i would try it again later . maybe the ea people put a stop on that for a day or two. or maybe it too many online trying the same thing. just wait and see. u can go to the forum over at thesims. look in the store section and see if anybody posted the same problem . good luck
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Registration Code Issues   Registration Code Issues I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 2:34 pm

Thanks Mamx - I waited 12 hours after it refused me me the first time and it refused me again. I'll try again today and if it still fails I'll try customer service.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Registration Code Issues   Registration Code Issues I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 7:40 pm

orgin is having problems for many many folks and it was down for some reason. so just keep trying, it will be fixed ,after all they want money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration Code Issues   Registration Code Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration Code Issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com