Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? Vide
PostSubject: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 6:00 pm

orphanage/teens being able to find birth parents. Also a history of why the kid is in the system in the first place if older the infant.

YA "think it over doll"

Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 8:16 pm

They said it's all about the eyes, so I'm wondering if we'll be able to see through the sims eyes like in first person, etc. That would be different.

Oh, and no rabbit holes. And layered clothing. And cars not driving through each other. Sims should be able to walk to their car and get in also instead of clicking a beeper and having it just appear. Hair that can be rearranged/restyled, that would be nice. More detailed interactions between the sims. And please, can we get rid of that pat on the back-thumbs up thing when a wife tells her husband she's pg? What husband does that.

Real babies -no more burrito babies.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:21 pm

hair that moves and decent skintone for black dark sims. more meshes for clothes in all age group. and and eyes that dont sit so far back and will fill up the eye socket right. and of course more more more traits that make sense of course. faster easier cas please
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:40 am

Let me see...I'm going to number mine! Lol!

1: I agree...animated hair would be fantastic..especially once they release a 'season's' and the wind blows.

2: speaking of season's...I think the weather should be a base game feature.

3: better babies, able to see all limbs and the babies be more animated...make us want to keep them babies longer.

4: I agree with the cars, they actually have to open a car door, sit inside and either drive away, or back up and then drive.

5: I also agree with more traits!

6: I would have smacked my (ex) hubby stupid if he patted me on the back and gave me a thumbs up after announcing my pregnancy!! If they keep it...then make it so the women can give their dude a pat on
the back and thumbs up after woo hoo...or not... wink

7: Height sliders!!! I want different heights! Shoot...better sliders overall.

8: More interactions with the toddlers, not just teaching them the 3 basic things.

9: I agree with the CAS being faster and easier to use. It would be so much easier if we could delete items directly from our game!! Also, make it so we can easlily 'hide' objects that we don't need that come with the game itself.

I'm sure there are more things...I just can't think of them right now!!

...am I being too unrealistic....? Or just hopeful? humana
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:12 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
9: I agree with the CAS being faster and easier to use. It would be so much easier if we could delete items directly from our game!! Also, make it so we can easlily 'hide' objects that we don't need that come with the game itself.
Oh, absolutely better CAS tools are so needed. I was thinking yesterday how I'd like a button that just removes all accessories so you don't have to scroll down and remove each one. My game was being very laggy and it took forever. Also a faster way to locate an item than just scrolling through a long list and waiting for the item to load. Ok, I realize I have way too much cc, but still this could be improved. A way to hide items YES. There's no way I'm ever going to put my sims in that hot dog suite or face mask.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:51 pm

really the sims3 is not fast game for sure and it require too much computing on our computers . but that shouldnt be the case anymore i dont think. computer are more more more  able to do thing . look at ipad ,laptop iphone gps u name it. but i have read that the game engine for sims is pretty far behind maye so taht it works on older computers? but it really should be the opposite huh.

i want better  beard ,mustache , i want to be able to add  more than one facial hair thing on my sims . you know,  sideburn and then any beard i want! and  good  make up for men  . and oh sexy smexy   and very sexy smexy guyliner please. one must keep up with the time. more hair for men in basegame for sure. and dame well better be better texture for african black hairstyle please. and makeup geared to women of color specific too be nice.
nicer jewerly gee whiz. like big fat diamonds and small diamond and  daytime jewelery please.

no shiny clothes for gods sakes. i do wonder how far behind the ea sims game are in term of developments   in regards to computer and stuff. faster quicker  less  wear tear on our computer be good .
   i have gotten lost in the other sim world of  simslife that sure  spooked me . but the animation for clothes in that wow.like think of the big fat ballroom  gown. the skirt will swish  way around as the walk. and they can fly and  go real high and down. and that sim2life which  seem to me  is like sims1 and sims2 combine and is online. they can do stuff we cant in sims3 it shocked me . no no i dont go there now ,it confounded me trying to do things there and i gave it up  quickly i did . ooooooh full of java moanssssss
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:54 am

Oh...shame on me, mamx I forgot all about needing more ethnic hairs and better color for ethnic Sims!  And the clothes, for some odd reason, the recent ones are so freaking shiny!! I hate it. Looks like my sims are running around in plastic attire!! I agree with more hair choices for males, both facial and hair on head. And I also agree...let us be able to layer our clothes and accessories!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:29 am

Everything. lol
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:05 am

carriages with horses pulling them . .like they do in manhattan park like thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?   What do you guys want to See in Sims 4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want to See in Sims 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 4! Information, Video's, Pictures & More!-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com