Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Five!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:39 am

First topic message reminder :

All of you did so well! I'm really proud of all of you for being so creative!

Pride- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire

Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 GothiqueAssignmentFive

Akasha:
10/10 - Sin Representation
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Ooh, I love it, how she was killed by her own vanity. This reminds me of a CSI episode where there was a model that slowly killed herself trying to be perfect, and then tried to do plastic surgery on her own face... The only thing is that the mirror above her is really bright and kind of distracts you from the model who is so dark. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: Rd..this is just amazing. I love everything about it. The mirrors, the settting, the statues, all very good touches. And with all of that stuff your sim still stands out. Great work!

Total: 79/80

Lust- Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Screenshot-153perfect1

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_eek Damn! This picture brought all sorts of naughty thoughts to my brain... I love how it looks like he's grabbing her hair... The only thing that bugs me about this shot is that it's a bit bright. I mean with a grungy bathroom like that it's well complimented with grungy lighting. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: This is just awesome. There is nothing I can find wrong about this picture or that I don't like. Great job.

Total: 78.5/80

Sloth- Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Screen20

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I know how hard it must have been to represent sloth, but you did an amazing job! I love the use of clocks and cobwebs to show how long he's been sitting there...Shane looks so evil, like he's plotting something... Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_eek The only thing that really bugs me, and I know this is knit-picky, but his shirt...I dunno, just no... Bravo!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Sin Representation
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: Great poem and the picture looks great! His pose/facial expression just seems..simple. But I know it's sloth, so there isn't much to work with pose wise. Good job though.

Total: 75/80

Wrath- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 4812699091_e4389389e7_o

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I really like this picture. It's interesting to see the aftermath rather than the actual act of Wrath. I love how you ventured out and tried to make it look like he's holding her, and even though it looks kind of odd and unnatural, it's still very creative...I would never have thought of doing that. It looks like you're finally warming up to Chase, he looks really good in this picture. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Sin Representation
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: The poem is good and you represented the sin well. The only thing I would say is the way he's holding her..just looks unnatural, like she's half floating in the air. Other than that, well done.

Total: 74/80

Gluttony- Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Screenshot-773

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
Interesting interpretation of Gluttony...very creative. I like the picture, but it's not my favourite of yours... Your model looks awesome, but the pic isn't quite gothic enough for me and that stack of logs is a little distracting.... Good job, though.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: You represented the sin well and the poem is great. But I would have liked to see more expression on her face. Also the guy seems not goth and he's sorta distracting. Other than that, god job.

Total: 72.5/80

-Eliminated-

No one since one person dropped and another didn't show.

Good luck on the next assignment! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Akasha on August 8th 2010, 9:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:35 pm

Lol :D Your talent only needs to travel a few hundred miles :D Ohio FTW :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:46 pm

I don't think there'll be a Cycle 3, I'm afraid. This cycle has completely drained me of ideas. The only thing I can think of for an entire cycle is each assignment be one of the different stereotypes from the first cycle's first assignment....does that sound interesting to anyone?

I'm thinking up some different comps that I might start, however, that don't necessarily deal with the gothic culture, but wherein gothic sims will be more than welcome, of course. When I get some solid ideas, I'll pitch them to you guys, K?
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 4:19 am

I'm more than willing to help with ideas, if you need Smile I like both ideas, gothique with a different spin or a brand new idea.

Edit: and to Jake hehe yus Ohioans FTW. However I do give props to my home state of WV =P It's not THAT bad ;) lol
Back to top Go down
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 11:46 am

I like NY, muh home state, a lot better though xD

ooh! ideas from Kash :D I'll be more than happy to assist!
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 4:17 am

Well if there isn't a cycle 3 I just want you to know I've had a great time judging these 2 cycles and it's been awesome :)

I think if you don't continue gothique you should start another comp, your a great host. You could always leave gothique for awhile and then come back later, it's not like every competition's next cycle starts right after the other one finishes.

But I'm sure many of us would help out with ideas for assignments :)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 6:54 pm

Aw thanks guys. hiho

Phoebe, you've been an awesome judge. I couldn't have done this without you. *hugs*

Oh, and I finally got off my lazy butt and did an example...it's simple, but effective, I think...
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 5:23 am

*hugs*

And I like your example picture, like you said, simple but effective.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 5:47 am

^__^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 9:27 am

Very nice =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 5:44 am

Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 347254
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 12:15 pm

Hiya guys ! I'm just dropping in to see how everyone's doing.

Akasha- your example pic is really great ! I do so hope you do more comps as well, I think you're a great hostess. I'd love to join..so long as there's no poems. hehe.

COme on guys, don't leave Panda hanging like this POST POST POOOOST ! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 112316
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 12:39 pm

anyone? yus I want to see moar!!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 12:55 pm

Thanks Sereniti. I have a few ideas, but they're not complete enough for a comp and some of them I'm trying to figure out how to make them sim friendly... :/
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 6:25 pm

I'll be working on mine today/tomorrow promise! hehe
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 7:26 pm

Pistolkitten wrote:
I'll be working on mine today/tomorrow promise! hehe
^this Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 555990
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 9:58 pm

Well you could do an editing season? Just a suggestion.

But I know it gets messy.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 4:22 am

I was thinking about that actually, Phoebe. Like one for the best editors, but the editing would have to be so good that it barely looks edited...kinda like the one I was in a long time ago hosted by HarrywasHere... I just don't know what the theme would be.... I personally think that a comp should have a theme, you know...the one's that are all over the place are a little...I dunno....
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:04 am

Editing like this....

From very simple, but effective.... (me showing off my crappy editing skills...but I'm actually proud of these ones)

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/tj4g.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/1zp0byv.jpg

To amazing editing....(the first is by Cel, the second by Stylus(don't know if she's called that anymore)...hope they don't mind me using these as examples...)

https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/nzeykk.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/fbcdhi.jpg

Any ideas on themes?
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:22 am

I agree with you but will we get enough people? That is the question.

And that was a damn good comp, I wish everyone was still around. I was numba 1 lurker lol Razz

For themes....hmm... so are we talking another season of gothique or a new comp?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 10:25 am

I think I've thought of a theme...the unconventionally beautiful...I might call it 'Beauty in the Eyes of the Beholder' (hope this isn't taken yet...). And I'll ask for non-perfect girls. Girls that wouldn't get a second glance in other modelling comp sign-ups and would be considered ugly by most superficial people (not saying the people associated with those comps are superficial, but you have to wonder...). I want real women...no Megan Fox's...I want girls that don't follow the typical formula that you see in most modelling comps...you know, the big, perfect, cat eyes; small, thin, perfect nose; big, full, perfect, pouty lips; and a perfect body.... *gags* I'm sick of seeing the same freakin sim over and over.... Am I being too harsh? I mean, there's nothing wrong with those sims, I'm just sick of seeing them in every comp... I'd like to see girls with flaws, that don't look airbrushed....

I really want to showcase the beauty of so-called 'average' girls. Everyone is beautiful in their own right, even if they aren't considered so by society....
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:53 pm

Kash, I think that's a great idea for a comp. I'm pretty guilty of making sims that fit the "perfect" mold... but I'd love to see a comp for sims that look like "average" girls - sims that look like most girls in the real world. In the real world, girls who look "perfect" are few and far between. If you were to bring that idea to life, I would probably whip up a new simself (my other 2 are gone ;) ) and join. I am definitely no more than average irl. Physically, I have some nice features - and some not so nice... but anyways - I'd love to see something like that.

Oh, and btw, JK your entry is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:58 pm

Good to hear... I'm getting together some assignment ideas....I have to talk to Cece about one of them, though...
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 1:24 pm

Oh well I would definitely have to sit that one out. I'm nowhere on the level of Cel or anyone that was in that comp I would be publicly shamed for sure, but it definitely sounds like a good idea. I haven't lurked many competitions over on the main forums lately but I haven't seen an overwhelming amount of amazing editors. Most people still do the basic putting a sim on a different background technique. Though I guess Rexy is slow and steady trying to do what she can to teach people new tricks.

I'd lurk.

So I'm working on this, I think we're going out to a fancy pants dinner tonight so I'm not going to have a whole lot of time, i've been such a procrastinator shame
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 3:25 pm

You don't have to edit a lot. Like my first examples, they are very simply edited. In this one, editing will be allowed, but as an embellishment, not the main focus...and the pics have to be at least 75% in game...no fake backgrounds, face/body plastering...I hate that, it's just plain lazy...

Do you need an extension?
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 5:17 pm

Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Screen31
Pitch black the night became
the rain hitting the window panes.
Foot steps, creatures in the grass.
Who’s out there I ask?

Nothing. The rain falls, the lightning
illuminates the walls. Who will unleash
me from this tomb, who out there is ready
to bear my impeding doom.

I wait for death himself with a cross
in hand. I wait for the weight world to crush
me to sand. As I lie here waiting for
escape, my fears keep me awake.

The lock clicks, I back away as the time
ticks twelve. Who is here to release from
my hell I ask as a figure appears. No, I
scream as the demon leers.

The demon cries, as I. The demon
screams as I scream. The mirror of my
lies, entrapped in mind. Only I hold the
key you see, the demon is me.

People with anxiety usually anticipate disaster. My poem reflects that and the fact he's his worse enemy, because of that.
I was going to go with really dramatic pose, but it was so dramatic it was stereotypical and silly. I hope I captured anxiety with his facial expression. You guys will probably blow me out the water with ya'll entries. I'm happy with mine, but I'm worried. Ugh.

P.S. Looks better in full size.

Last edited by vidkid20 on August 15th 2010, 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:03 pm

Also Akasha I'm really sad your ending gothique this cycle, but I will happily lurk your next comp. I know we haven't talked much, but admire you as a comp host and you pretty awesome person too it seems. I'm really glad I joined this comp. Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:11 pm

Love the lighting in your pic Vid :D

Akasha I think if you stated that anyone who edits has to do so seamlessly you might avoid the lazy or inexperienced editors, though it's also probably going to take a while to fill up, as RD said there isn't much in the way of fantastic editors still active in competitions. (Stylus btw is back under the name Chloesays)

The imperfect models thing has been done before, but the hosts haven't really been, I dunno....serious...about the idea and have let barbie cookie cutter sims enter too, or have expanded it to include something imperfect about their personality not just looks (rofl in a modeling comp). So if your passionate about the idea, and strict about the sims entered then it could be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 6:58 pm

I love the idea of another comp Akasha! I pm'd you with some information and will get back to you on some of the things I mentioned.

Great entries so far!! Akasha your example picture made me almost cry... sad I mean I have seriously been there before. (depressed)
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 11:44 pm

Oh, good, another pic! Keep em comin guys! :D

I guess you guys are right...there aren't too many good editors anymore...hmm....

Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 12:32 am

You could just make editing optional. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 12:53 am

Had a hell of a time getting my idea to work and it still didn't come out anything like it was in my head rofl, kept thinking hey this would have looked better if I had that expansion and blah blah...but it's done. Hope that I can get back into a groove with this comp soon or my ass is out lol

I decided to take the real hallucinations some people suffer with post traumatic stress disorder and combine that with a past horrific event of being abducted and tortured as a child, forced to witness terrible things being done to other children. The past buried memories of what she had seen coming to the surface in adulthood, as well as the images of the children she watched being turned into living dolls.

Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Screenshot-857

They come to me at night
Their pitiful wails
Horrendous screams
I survived
They did not
And they hate me for it

Images of the past
Flooding my memory
Fear, Horror and regret
I survived
They did not
And I hate me for it
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 1:30 am

<33 it :D

Gah. Editing. I can't edit well anymore D: I've just lost my touch =/ Then again, never had too well of one anyways xD And I definitely can't do realisticnessiness...iness. Like, we ALL know mjdhnl's work. Damn that girl was CRAZY! She disappeared though D: But for RD and Acid's comp, she produced so many works that we're so real, it wasn't even cool xD The spider picture... best picture in the world >.<

So yea Razz But I do like in imperfect models thing :D
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 9:14 am

Vid as someone with some serious anxiety/panic issues I absolutely love (and relate to ) your poem. And agreed I love the lighting.

PK I'm not sure why but I'm in love with the doll being there on the floor, almost like a part of her hallucination expressing itself in reality. (gah... you know being tired can be just as bad as being drunk) I hope that makes sense, but in sober words I think the doll on the floor is a nice touch. :D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 6:17 pm

My boyfriend proposed to me last night.
I have a hangover.
The woodpecker won't stop in my head and I'm overwhelmed with a myriad of emotions.
I don't want to hold the show up we already had so long to do this one and I know I'm not going to be working on it in my present state.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 6:30 pm

Eva here, lurking out of Germany Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_wink Great entries Vid & PK !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 205181
Just love your poem Vid !! Well writen, just awesome !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 897370
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 9:44 pm

Aw thank you JK, Pk, and Eva. Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Did I forget anyone?
Sadly I like my poem better than mine pic. I really wish I had pull off a better one, but oh well. Just have to cross my fingers and hope judges don't hate it too much. Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 308775

Also had lots of fun playing with lighting. Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_wink Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_lol That is the one thing about my picture I really do like.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 12:49 am

Congrats RD!! cancan cheers Lucky lucky girl! Take as much time as you need, sweety! We'll wait for you.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 1:06 am

aw geez RD, how could overlook your comment. Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_eek
Dude congrats! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 205181 Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 706184 I'm really happy for u. I love hearing stuff like that. Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin You must spill how it was done! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 615114
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 1:33 am

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:35 am

Congrats RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 3:07 am

Congratulation Rd :D
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 3:35 am

RD !!!! Whoo-hoooo ! I am so so so freakin' happy for you ! Oh my gosh, how great is that! i wish you all the happiness 1
Vid and PK, great entries ! I love them both. Pk, love love love where you went with this. THat is amazing.

I miss this comp, I really do..stupid poetry !
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 11:30 am

Ohh WOW RD, that's lovely !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 725879 congratulations !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 207654
All the best of luck and happiness !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 715478
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 12:00 pm

Thank you all. I'll work on this today, it probably wont be near on the level of what I've turned in before because my mind just isn't on this right now as I guess any of you could imagine. I'm freakin engaged... seriously didn't think that was going to be in the cards. I'll have to tell my parents which I'm not at all looking forward to.

Yeah anyways sorry I totally forgot to mention how much I love your entries PK & Vid. Vid I've got to parrot everyone else and say that lighting is beyond kick ass, and your poem is like wow. PK I don't think I would have ever come up with an idea like that, so incredibly creative and I have no idea how it was in your head but I really dig how it turned out.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:30 pm

:O

Congrats RD!! <33 I'm happy for you :D I can't wait to see your picture as well!

Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 5:08 pm

Aw thank you RD! :D Good luck with telling your parents.
By the way Akasha I changed skins. Changed from Aikea to Ladyfrontbum. Hope that ok with you. I can easily go back. question
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:46 pm

RD!!!!! OMFG, congratulations girl!!!! **hugs** I was hoping that would happen soon! :800: And dammit I want details, DETAILS!!! That's great news -- and $%*&, I hope your parents don't freak out..... Shocked

PK & Vid, great pictures & poems! You all are working your butts off in this comp cheers
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:52 pm

Vid everyone has asked that question of Akasha at least once I think. She just doesn't want the tone of the skin to change, like if you entered a pale skinned sim don't come up the next day with a dark skinned one

Thanks Cel. My parents will freak, there is no denying that which is why I didn't call them the day he did it and haven't still. I really don't want to deal with their negative bullshit, this is really good for me.

Everyone I'm trying to get this going but my game is taking forever and a day to load again. I've been sitting here for more than an hour and it still hasn't gone. I want to ask my dad to help me finance a new computer, one that's actually for gaming and all that. I had my BF pick out the components like that are in his and its 3K. So... yeah that might take some serious puppy dog eyes and pouty lips on my part. Though this whole engagement thing might throw it all off. Grrrr! Dilemma, dilemma.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 9:41 pm

Ok, I give. I'm throwing in the towel, waving the white flag of surrender and all that jazz. I hate to do this, more than I could ever fully express but I have to drop (again, and that really makes me feel like a giant steaming pile of shit) But I just can't get CAS to cooperate. I took out all my non CAS files and it still runs like major slush. I just can't handle it anymore. when I'm in buy/build mode its not nearly this bad and i have twice the stuff. It makes no sense. I'm seriously hoping to get an actual desktop soon so I can enjoy the game properly but right now I just don't feel like dealing with the headache anymore, this is coming up on hour two and I've still got NOTHING done because of how insanely slow its going, its just not worth it. I'm sorry, so sorry, because this competition means so much and I wanted to see it through, but I just cant without getting myself all super stressed and beyond angry with the game I don't want to associate this competition with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Five!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com