Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Five!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 3:39 am

First topic message reminder :

All of you did so well! I'm really proud of all of you for being so creative!

Pride- Mistee Rayn - RepulsiveDesire

Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 GothiqueAssignmentFive

Akasha:
10/10 - Sin Representation
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Ooh, I love it, how she was killed by her own vanity. This reminds me of a CSI episode where there was a model that slowly killed herself trying to be perfect, and then tried to do plastic surgery on her own face... The only thing is that the mirror above her is really bright and kind of distracts you from the model who is so dark. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
10/10 - Overall: Rd..this is just amazing. I love everything about it. The mirrors, the settting, the statues, all very good touches. And with all of that stuff your sim still stands out. Great work!

Total: 79/80

Lust- Moxxi - sereniticat
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Screenshot-153perfect1

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Icon_eek Damn! This picture brought all sorts of naughty thoughts to my brain... I love how it looks like he's grabbing her hair... The only thing that bugs me about this shot is that it's a bit bright. I mean with a grungy bathroom like that it's well complimented with grungy lighting. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall: This is just awesome. There is nothing I can find wrong about this picture or that I don't like. Great job.

Total: 78.5/80

Sloth- Shane Stone - vidkid20
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Screen20

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9.5/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I know how hard it must have been to represent sloth, but you did an amazing job! I love the use of clocks and cobwebs to show how long he's been sitting there...Shane looks so evil, like he's plotting something... Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Icon_eek The only thing that really bugs me, and I know this is knit-picky, but his shirt...I dunno, just no... Bravo!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Sin Representation
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall: Great poem and the picture looks great! His pose/facial expression just seems..simple. But I know it's sloth, so there isn't much to work with pose wise. Good job though.

Total: 75/80

Wrath- Chase Gordon - JKAmaryllis
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 4812699091_e4389389e7_o

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
9.5/10 - Overall
I really like this picture. It's interesting to see the aftermath rather than the actual act of Wrath. I love how you ventured out and tried to make it look like he's holding her, and even though it looks kind of odd and unnatural, it's still very creative...I would never have thought of doing that. It looks like you're finally warming up to Chase, he looks really good in this picture. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
9.5/10 - Sin Representation
8.5/10 - Creativity
9/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: The poem is good and you represented the sin well. The only thing I would say is the way he's holding her..just looks unnatural, like she's half floating in the air. Other than that, well done.

Total: 74/80

Gluttony- Drea Hardy - Pistolkitten
Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Screenshot-773

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
9/10 - Overall
Interesting interpretation of Gluttony...very creative. I like the picture, but it's not my favourite of yours... Your model looks awesome, but the pic isn't quite gothic enough for me and that stack of logs is a little distracting.... Good job, though.

Phoebe:
9/10 - Creativity
8.5/10 - Picture
8.5/10 - Overall: You represented the sin well and the poem is great. But I would have liked to see more expression on her face. Also the guy seems not goth and he's sorta distracting. Other than that, god job.

Total: 72.5/80

-Eliminated-

No one since one person dropped and another didn't show.

Good luck on the next assignment! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Akasha on August 8th 2010, 9:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 3:07 am

Congratulation Rd :D
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 3:35 am

RD !!!! Whoo-hoooo ! I am so so so freakin' happy for you ! Oh my gosh, how great is that! i wish you all the happiness 1
Vid and PK, great entries ! I love them both. Pk, love love love where you went with this. THat is amazing.

I miss this comp, I really do..stupid poetry !
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 11:30 am

Ohh WOW RD, that's lovely !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 725879 congratulations !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 207654
All the best of luck and happiness !! Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 715478
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 12:00 pm

Thank you all. I'll work on this today, it probably wont be near on the level of what I've turned in before because my mind just isn't on this right now as I guess any of you could imagine. I'm freakin engaged... seriously didn't think that was going to be in the cards. I'll have to tell my parents which I'm not at all looking forward to.

Yeah anyways sorry I totally forgot to mention how much I love your entries PK & Vid. Vid I've got to parrot everyone else and say that lighting is beyond kick ass, and your poem is like wow. PK I don't think I would have ever come up with an idea like that, so incredibly creative and I have no idea how it was in your head but I really dig how it turned out.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 2:30 pm

:O

Congrats RD!! <33 I'm happy for you :D I can't wait to see your picture as well!

Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 5:08 pm

Aw thank you RD! :D Good luck with telling your parents.
By the way Akasha I changed skins. Changed from Aikea to Ladyfrontbum. Hope that ok with you. I can easily go back. question
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:46 pm

RD!!!!! OMFG, congratulations girl!!!! **hugs** I was hoping that would happen soon! :800: And dammit I want details, DETAILS!!! That's great news -- and $%*&, I hope your parents don't freak out..... Shocked

PK & Vid, great pictures & poems! You all are working your butts off in this comp cheers
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:52 pm

Vid everyone has asked that question of Akasha at least once I think. She just doesn't want the tone of the skin to change, like if you entered a pale skinned sim don't come up the next day with a dark skinned one

Thanks Cel. My parents will freak, there is no denying that which is why I didn't call them the day he did it and haven't still. I really don't want to deal with their negative bullshit, this is really good for me.

Everyone I'm trying to get this going but my game is taking forever and a day to load again. I've been sitting here for more than an hour and it still hasn't gone. I want to ask my dad to help me finance a new computer, one that's actually for gaming and all that. I had my BF pick out the components like that are in his and its 3K. So... yeah that might take some serious puppy dog eyes and pouty lips on my part. Though this whole engagement thing might throw it all off. Grrrr! Dilemma, dilemma.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 9:41 pm

Ok, I give. I'm throwing in the towel, waving the white flag of surrender and all that jazz. I hate to do this, more than I could ever fully express but I have to drop (again, and that really makes me feel like a giant steaming pile of shit) But I just can't get CAS to cooperate. I took out all my non CAS files and it still runs like major slush. I just can't handle it anymore. when I'm in buy/build mode its not nearly this bad and i have twice the stuff. It makes no sense. I'm seriously hoping to get an actual desktop soon so I can enjoy the game properly but right now I just don't feel like dealing with the headache anymore, this is coming up on hour two and I've still got NOTHING done because of how insanely slow its going, its just not worth it. I'm sorry, so sorry, because this competition means so much and I wanted to see it through, but I just cant without getting myself all super stressed and beyond angry with the game I don't want to associate this competition with that.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 10:06 pm

I'm sorry you have to drop RD... Sad... We're losing two of our most awesome competitors Sad...Sad... but I understand this should be fun and not frustrating.

Also congrats! You should be celebrating your recent engagement anyway :D :D
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:44 am

D: That's horrible RD! I think you should beat in your computer until it coopperates :lol: But, it's your decision, so yea Razz It's terrible to see you go! You better join the lurkers club with me ^-^

I do hear ya on pricey computers though =/ One of these days, I'm going to buy a freaking Alienware desktop, customized to my best settings. Just give me.. oh about 70 years. Razz I've got about 300$ >.< Stupid expensive gaming stuff *grumble*

Well, I just realized something, I never. Ever. Ever. want to deal with Non-Default Skins again :lol: I'm making EA's defaults, non-default for personal use, and there are so. many. file. names. I wanted to die. xD However, I'm thinking about when I get a graphics tablet (for precision and because I like the idea of becoming a graphical designer and shit) I'm going to make a default skin :D I might do a blend sometime, maybe Rose, Aikea and LFB Razz I don't know, i'm just being ambitious xD
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:14 am

I figure it was ok. I just wanted to make sure. Embarassed
RD! Noooooo! I cant believe your dropping out. Shocked Gawd, your game makes me angry. badputer That sucks dude. Sad...
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:19 am

Oh NOOOO RD ! I am so so so sorry you had to drop. I DO understand your frustrations though. Seems like every other time I try to run my game, it gives me so much drama. I'm actually thinking that when Simiverse ends, I'll end my simming days, because the frustration the game gives me with OR without CC sends me in fit after fits.

Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 3:48 am

Rd, I am so sorry that you have to drop out again. You were seriously won of our best competitors in both cycles and I want you to know I loved your pictures, always. Best of luck with the future :) I hope you stay around, lurk a bit.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 12:48 pm

Well this sucks...

Send me your scores, judges.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:10 pm

Well damn... the final 3. Talk about a speedy cycle, but that can be a good thing :D
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:20 pm

I'm definitely going to be lurking. I can hardly wait to see how the rest of this competition plays out.

Good luck to you guys, final three wow, you all definitely deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Evergreen

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 1:33 pm

I think I'm more excited for this than the competition I'm in the Final 4 in xD
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 5:41 pm

Akasha wrote:
Well this sucks...

Evergreen wrote:
I think I'm more excited for this than the competition...

Agree with ya both... It sucks RD has to drop out grey smilie, but I'm still excited about this competition ❤
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:11 pm

I'll send my scores in a few hours because I have to go to school in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:21 pm

Just wondering... will there be one more assignment or is this it?
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:54 pm

Oh sorry i haven't been around much. i have had my brother visiting for two weeks and everytime i sit down at the computer, he is on my back about wasting time and how i could be studying instead so... he is out right now lol and i have peace. I will try to get the scores done later on today, when i know he will be gone a good few hours.
Back to top Go down
vidkid20
VIP Member
vidkid20

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 9:56 pm

Final 3?! Shocked I so don't deserved be in final three! I thought would be eliminated by now too be honest. I would have if it wasnt so many dropouts. I'm going work my tail off for next assignment since I luckily ended up final three. Geez. :921: Hehe, I need drink too.

Thats if I get to do another assignment.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 10:52 pm

you deserve it vidi.
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 4:19 am

Sent my scores
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 7:41 am

go on with out me sorry i have visitors still and it's hard to get a few moments just to do nothing lol.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 8:49 am

:124: <--- thought that would be me too a while back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Five!   Results and Assignment Five! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Five!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty 'Cycle 2'-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com