Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

First Assignment! Read carefully

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let's get Burlesque!

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 450burlesque1

So…are you ready?
Here is assignment 1 for the Miss Cstyles Simmette!

Do you know what ‘Burlesque’ is? Well if you didn’t you will by the time this contest is over. I’m posting some information for those that are not sure as well as pictures…not every assignment will have an ‘example’ picture created by me. I want each of you to be creative in your own thoughts and ideas.

I want you to create a ‘Burlesque’ Sim and background.

Rules

1: No copying others work. You can use a picture off the internet and re-create it if you wish. But try to keep as much of YOUR own creativity in the assignment.

2: Please don’t delay getting your assignment in on time.

3: If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask me, I want you to have a clear picture of what I’m looking for.

4: Moderate nudity is allowed, just NO nips or pubes please.

5: You will have 3 day’s to complete and turn in your pictures, meaning, your pictures need to be posted by Monday, Oct. 11th, by 9pm EST.
When all the pictures are posted, the voting poll will be posted and you have until Wednesday Oct. 13th, 9pm EST to get all you’re voting in. The scores will be posted Thursday along with the next assignment.

6: Some are not happy about the ‘voting/polling’ way of picking a winner, however some are…with this for every vote you get on your picture you will get a ½ point added to your total score. So you will still need your friends to help you by voting.
You can vote for anyone, including yourself that you want to and you will have the choice of voting for multiple people.

7: I will be judging as well as Ninjahawkz and I want one more judge. I still have to check with this person to confirm they will assist on the judging. If not…then we will go with just 2 judges.

8: With this being an open contest to Members as well as Mod’s NO PREFENTIALtreatment will be given to anyone. When you are judged you are judged solely on your pictures and your votes. So please…don’t get your panties in a bunch if you don’t get the score you wanted…I am just being fair. :)

How you will be judged.

Creative investment in assignment 1/10 with 10 being highest.

Photo clarity. 1/10

Background of assignment 1/10

The rest of the scoring comes from the number of votes.

Person with the lowest score will be eliminated .

*You can ask questions about your scoring if you have them. I have no problem answering anything you might want to comment on*

Example pics and web links for 'Burlesque'. Hope this helps!

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Z

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 120608010005_burlesque-det

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Nad_burlesque

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Lady-Burlesque

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Burlesque_narrowweb__300x4500

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlesque

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/burlesque

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/burlesque

http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/burlesque
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 8:18 pm

EvaTer wrote:
I have a bit of a problem with the time frame for this assignment.
I read this at my first opportunity I can (living in Europe & being 9 hrs 'ahead' of you) with already halve a day gone.... In the shorty time for the assignment we have, this 'lost time' is MASSIVE...
If I have questions, this will normally take a day for response, if I have to hold up my assignment entry to wait for an answer this will almost become impossible....
I will def give it a go though, but I really wish we would have some more time before the deadline !!
I still hope to submit my assignment in time...

Please make note of this, for the next assignment (if I'm still in at that time)

Hi Eva!

Don't worry, not every shoot will be a 3 day shoot time frame. I planned this for 3 because I felt, and I may be wrong, that it was one of the easier shoots thus the reason for the limited time frame.

Let me know so I can work around your time frame, as any one else. I do understand totally the time difference and I don't want this to inconvenience anyone at all. hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 8:26 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Ohhh nice pics Q-Girl & Toblie, awesome !! hiho
Like Akasha said "This is some tough ass competition!!", totally agree !!

Sad Rawla had to drop out of the competition though, she was so enthusiastic !! Sad...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics submitted so far!! This is def going to be one bad ass assignment!!! I'm scared of you guys...such talent!!

Oh, and on Rawla...I didn't understand what exactly she thought she was asked to do and even trying to explain it to her didn't help. She not only dropped out of the comp but deleted her account with Cstyles.

I must be a very naughty naughty girl... hand dance

That's all cool and no hurt feelings...at least on my part...she wouldn't have lasted a second in the party and bullshit room. good sigh

Just so she knows...she is welcome anytime on Cstyles!! ❤
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 9:53 pm

Oh well Cece, maybe she was really young and her mum and dad might have checked the things she was doing over the net.
It's possible she felt awkward about such things, but i liked her pic, it had an asian theme and i thought it was cool.
Hope she finds a comp thats a little more g rated for her, not pg.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 10:24 pm

Toblie wrote:
Oh well Cece, maybe she was really young and her mum and dad might have checked the things she was doing over the net.
It's possible she felt awkward about such things, but i liked her pic, it had an asian theme and i thought it was cool.
Hope she finds a comp thats a little more g rated for her, not pg.

I checked out her profile on TS3 and it didn't seem as though she was a child. Don't know...I'm not sure how she read the contest but like you, I hope she finds one she will be more comfortable with. :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 3:47 am

You think the rain'll hurt the rhubarb?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:55 am

Akasha wrote:
You think the rain'll hurt the rhubarb?

Huh? Did I miss something or are you smoking something? :drunken:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:01 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Hi Eva!

Don't worry, not every shoot will be a 3 day shoot time frame. I planned this for 3 because I felt, and I may be wrong, that it was one of the easier shoots thus the reason for the limited time frame.

Let me know so I can work around your time frame, as any one else. I do understand totally the time difference and I don't want this to inconvenience anyone at all. hiho

Hey CeCe,

Well when I read the assignment I did feel uncomfortable with the time frame. I do have a lot of family stuff going on this weekend, so actually I do have little time to spend on the assignment. So I was stressed out a bit...

However I did manage to put something together late last night, but I'm not happy with it. I'll keep it as backup, just in case I can't finish my "real submission" in time.
So either way, I will be able to submit in time ;)

Btw I still think 3 days is a bit short for any assignment. I agree this assignment is not that complicated, but you can't look into the agenda of the people taking part in the competition.
Besides that I like to spend time to get as much info as I can on the subject of the assignment and let the "creative juices" running and it also takes me a lot of time to "prepare" my sim and set (being meticulous and all Razz)

Last edited by EvaTer on October 10th 2010, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:57 am

hiho Thanks EvaTer and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the competition and enteries, this is so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Amieechu

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:13 pm

MOAR PICTURES! :D This is a really cool assignment idea.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 3:21 pm

It was a something we would say in my family when we wanted to change the subject. lol

Btw, I should have my picture in late tonight or sometime tomorrow...before 6 which is 9 for you.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:35 pm

Ok...we have had a question asked that I find very very interesting. Eva couldn't decide which pic to upload and tried a 'animated' type of picture. I did say only one picture was allowed...however I didn't say no animation. (just didn't cross my mind actually)

With this being a very very interesting thing...I've decided in all fairness to those that have already posted their pics it would not be fair to let an animated picture be entered. However...and this is a big HOWEVER...future shoots you will be allowed if you choose to use an animated picture!!

Should be really cool for the next shoot which is with a Halloween theme!!

If you choose not to do an animation that is NO problem at all and it will not affect your score whatsoever!!

If you have any questions please ask...I really really don't mind answering any that you may have.

Of course with the animation being added that will allow more time for future shoots.

I face hug you all!!! Can't wait to see more entries!!

giggity! :drunken:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:37 pm

Akasha wrote:
It was a something we would say in my family when we wanted to change the subject. lol

Btw, I should have my picture in late tonight or sometime tomorrow...before 6 which is 9 for you.

Cute Kash...I will have to remember that one!! hiho I just need to know of any problems before I can post the voting poll...otherwise no problem!!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 11:55 pm

Ummm question, how the heck do u do an animated shot?
shame
runs screaming from the competition! gah
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 12:01 am

Toblie wrote:
Ummm question, how the heck do u do an animated shot?
shame
runs screaming from the competition! gah

I'm from the South lady!! *grabs a lasso and pulls Tobz back into competition* Now...you don't have to do this...like I said, it won't have yay or nay on your scoring. This is an 'if you want to' thing. Trust me...if I was in this I'd be just submitting a regular shot the old fashioned way because I have NO idea how to do it either.

I'm mostly curious.... hiho
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 12:13 am

Falls to the floor and places head on hands, as i lay there with the lasso around my ankles, and ponder:
I too am curious to see how it would look, is it like a gif animation or just a few photos taken in cynk (is that how ya spell it?) to make it look like it's moving or an actual video? Guess I will wait and see.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:31 am

I'm so tickled you like it Amiee...you should have entered!!! It's going to be (at least I hope) a really cool and interesting competition)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:33 am

Toblie wrote:
Falls to the floor and places head on hands, as i lay there with the lasso around my ankles, and ponder:
I too am curious to see how it would look, is it like a gif animation or just a few photos taken in cynk (is that how ya spell it?) to make it look like it's moving or an actual video? Guess I will wait and see.

"unties Tobz with a firm warning of the next time, if there is a next time...it could get ugly* I will have an example posted so you can see what it is when the next assignment is posted. I'm so curious about this!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo
Comments : "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 4:15 am

I have a question.
Is it okay if I edit in an object into my picture. It's something that would be impossible to find anywhere.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 6:21 am

Sure you can. All I ask for is 'minimal' editing so that should be fine! :105: Can't wait to see your pic!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 2:16 pm

I'm not completely satisfied with it, but it's the best I could do with what's given to us.

I was inspired by Dita's 'Opium Den Paris' show...

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Screen10

Hope you like it! :D

Last edited by Akasha on October 11th 2010, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 2:27 pm

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Screenshot56u
Emory Pickett.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:13 pm

Great pics guys I adore the new enteries this really is going to be a great competition, Akasha I really love your set thump
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:21 pm

Aww. Thanks, hun! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 3:27 pm

OMG Akasha, what a wonderful pic !! Especially love the Dita style theme !!
And another awesome pic, by Sabrina !! Lovely ! hiho

OK this is my entry pic, a bit less extravagant, but still ;)
(This pic is part of a small 'dancing' animation, probably featured somewhat later this week. I don't want to post it here right now, as agreed with CeCe)

Here is Muniya 'Burlesque Style' by Eva :D
First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 001+Muniya+Burlesque+1st+Assignment
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:14 pm

OMG!!! Freakin fantastic!!!! I LOVE all of them!!! Gonna be hard to judge this one!!! I love a contest full of talent such as this!!! hiho hiho thump
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:32 pm

Shocked Wowsers! what great shots. eek
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:01 pm

Waiting on glambunny and I think 2 more. If I was a dude I'd never leave this thread!!!First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 App_full_proxy.php?app=2427603417&v=1&size=o&cksum=0c9c4ac87b8eabf86c21958ac622d3fe&src=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.11piecesofflare.com%2Fstickers%2F6231%2F2937%2Fthrust_normal
Back to top Go down
AlyssumCandy
AlyssumCandy

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 9:55 pm

Great I just saw this and it's 9pm EST.

I am sorry I missed out.

Good luck ladies!!
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:07 pm

Almost done. Will have it up in a bit :)
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:21 pm

Welcome Miss Serina Belletomp to the stage!

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Burlesque
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:26 pm

AlyssumCandy wrote:
Great I just saw this and it's 9pm EST.

I am sorry I missed out.

Good luck ladies!!

If you have started your Sim you still have time. Let me know soon please. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:28 pm

Wowzer GB!! Awesome pic!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:32 pm

Who all need to turn theirs in?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:33 pm

I'm seriously nervous....there's some awesome freakin talent in this! Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:34 pm

Waiting to see if AC wants to enter her pic. If not, then this is it! :105:
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:35 pm

Akasha wrote:
I'm seriously nervous....there's some awesome freakin talent in this! Shocked

Can you believe it!! I never expected this! I seriously can't wait to see the other assignments I have in store with this kind of talent!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 10:46 pm

First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 Rat
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 11:41 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Wowzer GB!! Awesome pic!!

Thanks so much! I had so much fun putting her outfit together.
Back to top Go down
AlyssumCandy
AlyssumCandy

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 1:16 am

I am just going to pass. I am very sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 2:05 am

AlyssumCandy wrote:
I am just going to pass. I am very sad...

Ok hon...don't be sad... ❤ hiho Be sure to lurk and vote!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 2:09 am

Ok...we have all the pics in and ready to set up the poll!!! The poll will run for 2 days so it's 1am Tuesday EST here, so that means Thursday @ 1am EST the poll will close. *or close to that*

So get on TS3, your blog, others blogs & forums and get those votes!!!!!!!!

Ninja and I are allowed to vote for our favorites if we choose. Remember 1/2 point for every vote you get will be added onto your score!!

This is going to be a tough one! Shocked

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!! hiho
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 2:27 am

So we send people to this page to vote right?
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 2:46 am

Ha never mind I saw the poll page facepalm
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 5:48 am

LOVE the entries so far and I'm loving this theme! Doing great guys :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 7:23 am

Ok there is some serious major talent here, GB that is one awesome picture I love it! Good luck guys and I'm so glad I'm not judging this one worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Assignment! Read carefully   First Assignment!  Read carefully - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Assignment! Read carefully

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Miss Cstyles Simmette-
Forum free | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com