Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Place your votes for the best picture!! You can vote for more than one if you like.
1. Q-girl
Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_lcap9%Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 15 ]
2. Toblie
Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_lcap31%Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 55 ]
3. Akasha
Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_lcap21%Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 37 ]
4. Sabrina
Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_lcap7%Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 13 ]
5. EvaTer
Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_lcap18%Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 31 ]
6. GlamBunny
Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_lcap14%Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 175

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Topposter
Featured Artist : Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Vide
PostSubject: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 2:34 am

WE HAVE SCORES!!

BURLESQUE

Q-Girl

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Modelburlesque1

Q-Girl

*Cece*

Creative Investment in assignment--8

Photo clarity --8

Background of assignment --7 ½

Comment/Critique:

Beautiful picture and love the expression on your models face. Pose is perfect for this setting. On the actual setting, I felt maybe the red shouldn’t have blended in so well regarding the background and the model. More splashes of color would have really taken this picture to the highest!
Great work!

*Ninjahawkz*

Creative Investment in assignment--6

Photo clarity --8

Background of assignment --5

Comment/Critique

I like the color theme and the earrings fit with her hairstyle, maybe if there was just something more in the background like a flower to give extra decoration, but I really like that I’m able to see her face and tell what color makeup she has on.

Total score--42 ½

Votes--15

Final score with votes:50
============================================================================

Toblie

Toblie-

*Cece*

Creative investment in assignment--10

Photo clarity --10

Background of assignment --10

Comments/Critique

There really is nothing much else to say about this picture…it’s perfect. The colors enhance each other perfectly and the models pose captures the look and style of Burlesque to perfection. I can see a lot of work and effort went into this assignment! Very impressed! Great work!

*Ninjahawkz*

Photo clarity --8

Comments/Critique:
Very good job on this pic, I like the wall pattern and the color them, plus the vase and chairs, and the curtains have a great color combination, her outfit is simple but it works.

Total score:58

Votes: 55

Final score with votes: 85 1/2
==============================================================

Akasha

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Screen10

Akasha

*Cece*

Photo clarity --10

Comments/Critique

Amazing photo…absolutely flawless and the background blew me away! The pose of the model is perfect and sets the stage for the overall shoot. Love the umbrella and the nudity is very tastefully displayed! Awesome!

*Ninjahawkz*

Creative investment in assignment--8

Photo clarity --7

Comments/Critique

The hair is great and the umbrella makes up for the bright floor which I think could have been wood like bamboo, and the fountain is a bit distracting from the model honestly, the vase and wall hangings add a good setting.

Total score: 50

Votes: 37

Final score with votes: 68 1/2

Sabrina

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Screenshot56u

Sabrina

*Cece*

Creative investment in assignment--5

Photo clarity --8

Comment/Critique:

I wonder if you were a little confused on the assignment. There isn’t really a ‘burlesque’ feel to the overall picture. This looks more exotic dancer than burlesque. I can see the effort; however the background is extremely sparse and doesn’t bring anything to the overall picture. Models pose is a tad awkward; however I can see you really put forth the effort in trying to get a pose! Good work! Maybe next picture assignments invest a little more time in learning about the particular style. J

*Ninjahawkz*

Creative investment in assignment--5

Photo clarity --4

Background of assignment --3

Comments/Critique

I have to say more décor would have made this pic better really, the pose was easy to figure out and I couldn’t see her face well, but good work on her outfit and hair.

Total score: 30

Votes: 13

Final score with votes: 36 1/2

EvaTer

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! 001+Muniya+Burlesque+1st+Assignment

EvaTer

*Cece*

Photo clarity --9

Comment/Critique:

Lovely picture and beautifully executed! I can see a lot of work went into this picture regarding background and color scheme enhancements! Love the little details added because they really enveloped the overall theme! The only negative is the model pose is just standard. While she smiles, she still is just at a stand still. Maybe next shoot capture your model while walking or doing some other task. Great picture!!

*Ninjahawkz*

Creative investment in assignment --8

Photo clarity --7

Background of assignment --9

Comments/Critique

This is a creative pic, her outfit and the decorations all match, but her pose could have been more expressive.

Total score: 53

Votes: 31

Final score with votes: 68 1/2
=============================================================

GlamBunny

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Burlesque

Glambunny

*Cece*

Creative investment in assignment--9

Photo clarity --10

Background of assignment --9 ½

Comment/Critique:

Wow what a dazzling picture. Although limited in background it’s something about the colors used and the fans that make up for it! Love how you added that touch with the fans and I heard several people express how they liked that added detail. Without those your picture worth would be much less. Not very much regarding the background but overall a very great picture. Good work!

*Ninjahawkz*

Creative investment in assignment--8

Photo clarity --9

Background of assignment --7

Comments/Critique

Good job on the fans, I can tell that maybe you drew them? This pic was simple but glamorous in a way, I could only say I’d like there to be lights on the background wall and have gotten a bit closer to your models face if you could.

Total score: 53 1/2

Votes: 24

Final score with votes: 65

*If I have tallied this wrong and you find error, by all means let me know and I will re-check and correct!

**I corrected the scores for Glambunny and EvaTer. Glambunny received an extra 1/2 point because someone posted that they meant to vote for her picture and hit the wrong box. Sorry about the mistakes!

THE WINNER OF THIS ASSIGNEMENT IS "TOBLIE"

The person eliminated this round is "SABRINA"

:D

Last edited by cecesaun1 on October 25th 2010, 10:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
sereniticat

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 12:07 am

I umm meant to vote for Sabrina with the fan, but I messed up my vote and clicked the wrong name. I'm sorry Sabrina, if i weren't such a fucktard you'da had my vote.

That said, you all did great ! I love each pic ! The fan one, just spoke to me.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 12:17 am

I will try to remember and just add that to her overall score! No problem!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Amieechu
Amieechu

Cancer
Comments : There once was a man from Peru...

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:34 am

These really do look great. :3
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 4:10 am

bicycle
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 5:41 am

you know you want me to hurry up and post the scores!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 6:07 am

Almost there! I've got the judges scores and the comment/critique finished, now I just have to add the scores and I'm done. Forgive me but it's 5am and I won't be able to do this until tomorrow. I'm pooped and I don't want to make mistakes on the tally!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:19 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:25 am

Wait...am I on crack or was MrL originally in this? o.O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:14 am

Can't wait to see the scores and good luck guys your enteries are so awesome!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:20 pm

Exciting times.... waiting for the final score of the 1st assignment !! :908:
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo
Comments : "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 7:35 pm

Can't wait to see the scores! Everybody had such great entries.
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo
Comments : "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:12 pm

Yay thank you so much for the score. Congrats Toblie, beautiful pic!
I completely see what you mean about the lights in the back. I wanted to so bad but it kept throwing off the lighting of the whole picture. bigcry lol

Can't wait for the next assignment.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:12 pm

GlamBunny wrote:
I completely see what you mean about the lights in the back. I wanted to so bad but it kept throwing off the lighting of the whole picture. bigcry lol

You did a great job!! As did everyone else...keep it up for the next assignment girlie!! hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 2:00 am

GlamBunny wrote:

a tip id give is that you can hide those little lights farther away and get closer to the model while messing around with the camera dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 2:41 am

wow great job everyone. Sabrina Stick around won't you ans stalk the thread.
I can not wait for the next assignment either.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 3:20 am

Toblie wrote:
wow great job everyone. Sabrina Stick around won't you ans stalk the thread.
I can not wait for the next assignment either.

Yes Please Sabrina...please stick and lurk and vote! We'd love to still see you participating in the contest!!

Next assignment will be posted Friday Oct. 15th later in the evening. I'm getting the material together for it now!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 5:27 am

Surprise surprise. lol I guess I'll have to pimp mine more next time. ;) Congrats Tobz! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 6:02 am

Congratulations Toblie that was one awesome photo :800:
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 7:49 am

Stunning job everyone !!
Congrats Tobz !! cheers Almost unanimous result, awesome ! cherry please

Oops !!
Here comes the finance manager in me... I think I should have 68 1/2 points instead of the 65 1/2 (53 +/+ (31 * 0.5 = 15 1/2) = 68 1/2
LOL ;)
This will make me joint 2nd with Akasha, yay !! Really can't believe I came in 2nd !! Shocked

Last edited by EvaTer on October 15th 2010, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 8:19 am

Ooh...naughty Cece! lol

I checked everyone's scores and it looks like GB's score should add up to 64.5 instead of 65.5

Other than those two, you're good. :D
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 3:50 pm

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Oops Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Smiley-signs002 Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Smiley-score008

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! Emoticon-tv-026
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 4:00 pm

lol

*pouts*
Back to top Go down
Sabrina
Sabrina

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:09 pm

I totally knew I was going to bomb this assignment, because I couldn't think of a good idea for it and, like someone else said before, I wasn't completely comfortable with this kind of theme, y'know? Ah, well, better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 1:11 am

That's okay and I totally understand! ;) Maybe the next contest you will enter and feel much more comfortable with the theme(s). hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 2:28 am

Congrats guys! You all produced AMAZING photos!!! Can't wait for the next assignment and to see what ya'll come up with. :)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 7:47 pm

I'm sorry about the mistakes in the judging. I was uber tired and really should have just taken my time a little more, or just waited a little longer before I posted. I just wanted to get the scores out because I knew you all were eager to see them.

I will be more cautious assignment 2.

Forgive please... shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!   Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scores and Winner of assignment 1 posted!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Miss Cstyles Simmette-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com