Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! Vide
PostSubject: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 12:35 am

It's time for the next assignment...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

True Story:

When I was a youngster, I had a Great Grandmother we called, "MaMa". Very sweet lady, one of those that when you went to visit her you could always expect a huge breakfast waiting on you early the next morning. The table would be laden with all kinds of breakfast items, scrambled eggs, grits, biscuits and gravy, fruit, bacon, sausage and much more!
We didn't have all the electronic games kids have now so most of our fun was playing outside in the huge backyard, running around wildly into the night were we would then run around with our glass jars with holes poked into the lids and fill them with lightening bugs!
Of course that fun had to end with a call from our Mom telling us it was time to come into the house and get washed up and ready for bed.
That was when we would get quiet. We would tiptoe in fear of waking the 'doll'. MaMa had an antique porcelain doll whose face was cracked. The eyes would no longer shut and they had a glazed 'dead' look to them. She terrified us!
On many nights we would swear we heard tiny footsteps pattering down the hallway and peering into our bedrooms. My brother said the doll would always be in a different place than it was the night before. No one moved it....
Although we were glad to always visit our now 'Late MaMa'...we also felt a sense of relief as we packed up the car to head back home.

==============================================================

Your next assignment is...

Make Your Model A Scary Porcelain Doll!

*if anyone has a problem with this theme, just tell me and I will see what we can do to make all happy*

Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! Scary+doll+3

Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! L114a

Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! 35711_porcelain_doll

Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! Doll-heads

Scared much yet?

You look like you've seen a ghost...or maybe a porcelain doll...

The same scoring system will be used on this assignment as on assignment 1.

Background, background, background. Make sure you make your background stand out...but not overshadow your model!

You will have 6 day's to complete this assignment due to the detail that is involved in creating this shoot.

Start getting your peeps together for your votes as soon as you are done and have submitted your pic!

Assignment begins NOW...it's Tuesday Oct, 19th 11:30pm...EST and the deadline entry date will be Monday, Oct.25th 11:30pm EST.
I think this affords everyone enough time to complete their pictures and submit them without being rushed.

I will make a separate thread for the pictures to be posted on.

Edit: that last picture shows up when it wants to....

Last edited by cecesaun1 on November 1st 2010, 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo
Comments : "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 2:35 am

Ooh creepy... I love it!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 5:49 am

GlamBunny wrote:
Ooh creepy... I love it!

With so much talent here...I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:41 am

Ooooh dolls like that freak me out LOL I am so excited to start this! One question (me an my questions hey) are we making our Sim model into a porcelain doll or making a seperate model to look like a doll?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:03 am

Lovely idea, a scary porcelain doll !! hiho Very tough to create though, me thinks !
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 11:39 am

Hmmm.....*skampers off to find CC*
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 3:25 pm

I think I have my picture...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 4:43 pm

Oh that's awesome Kash (and very fast) !! Shocked
I wish I could say the same, I haven't any idea, clue, inspiration yet... shame
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:19 pm

Yeah...I just don't know if it's within the rules, though...

Like...does it have to be a porcelain doll...or can it be any type of creepy doll?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:34 pm

Yeah, I was thinking the same....
Doll, difficult but yes OK !
Scary, sure !
Porcelain... ??
And combining the three together, with your Sim being a young adult ? Hmm...
I have difficulties creating that and I haven't worked with non-default skins so far (maybe for the porcelain ?) and have no idea how to really...
I'm a bit stuck here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 6:41 pm

Ok I think I have my porcelain doll now was just wondering is it scary because it's one of those dolls or scary as in halloween scary? Sorry if I'm not making sense I just don't want to upload any pictures yet if they're not right. Man I spent ages trawling the pictures I'm terrified now LOL so glad I don't have any dolls otherwise I'd be turning them around tonight LOL

Oh and I almost forgot does it have to be a whole body shot? it's just the fine detail is lost when I zoom out to get the background in??? Really sorry for the questions
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:04 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Ooooh dolls like that freak me out LOL I am so excited to start this! One question (me an my questions hey) are we making our Sim model into a porcelain doll or making a seperate model to look like a doll?

No prob on the questions...ask away!! ❤ Your model is to be a porcelain doll, now you can have additional dolls included as long as they don't steal the spotlight from the main model. Oh...and she doesn't have to be a 'baby doll' any kind of doll as long as she is porcelain and she is scary! affraid
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:05 pm

Akasha wrote:
Hmmm.....*skampers off to find CC*

When is the last time I heard the term 'skamper' LOL!! Too funny!! Why don't you skedaddle off also!!? lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:06 pm

Akasha wrote:
I think I have my picture...

I will have the post up before the night is over!! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:07 pm

Akasha wrote:
Yeah...I just don't know if it's within the rules, though...

Like...does it have to be a porcelain doll...or can it be any type of creepy doll?

Porcelain please hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:11 pm

EvaTer wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking the same....
Doll, difficult but yes OK !
Scary, sure !
Porcelain... ??
And combining the three together, with your Sim being a young adult ? Hmm...
I have difficulties creating that and I haven't worked with non-default skins so far (maybe for the porcelain ?) and have no idea how to really...
I'm a bit stuck here.

There are many skins available so that you can make your model have a porcelain appearance. Also make up. I wouldn't make this assignment if I hadn't already looked around to see if these things were available. If this is too much... Sad... Shocked No Suspect
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:17 pm

Q-Girl wrote:
Ok I think I have my porcelain doll now was just wondering is it scary because it's one of those dolls or scary as in halloween scary? Sorry if I'm not making sense I just don't want to upload any pictures yet if they're not right. Man I spent ages trawling the pictures I'm terrified now LOL so glad I don't have any dolls otherwise I'd be turning them around tonight LOL

Oh and I almost forgot does it have to be a whole body shot? it's just the fine detail is lost when I zoom out to get the background in??? Really sorry for the questions

Full body shot is NOT required. Use your own discretion on deciding how you want to position your model/doll. Just make sure that she is clearly distinguishable. Also, it doesn't have to be a Halloween theme doll....just a very very scary looking porcelain doll.

And I feel you on the pictures! Bought back some serious memories of my great grandmother's doll. *shudders*

Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo
Comments : "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:52 pm

I spent all of work thinking of ideas and what CC I could use. I'm pretty sure I was completely useless at work lol Good news is I figured out what I want to do with my picture.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:27 pm

^Yayz on figuring out what you want to do!! Oh noes on being useless at work!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 11:38 pm

Dang, now i to must scamper off to find cc. This is going to be fun.
My dads GF use to have this clown doll that sat on a swing and it would be in the room i slept in, it freaked me out, i sue to ask her to move it and she would laugh at me. It was freaky and scary, smiley face staring at you that seemed to follow ur every move.
Gah, just creeped myself out.
Ok enough chit chat, find cc women and start ur pic.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 12:11 am

Ah...another victim of a porcelain doll.....
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 2:53 am

>_< i wanna do this assignment LOL
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 4:12 am

Shit...now I have to start over... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 5:57 am

ninjahawkz wrote:
>_< i wanna do this assignment LOL

Me too!! But I think if we entered it, the voting would just a tad biased. lol!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 6:00 am

Akasha wrote:
Shit...now I have to start over... *sigh*

oohh...you said a bad word... laughing

I'm sowy Kash...that's why I print boldly...read carefully doll. ❤ face hug free hug...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 8:34 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
There are many skins available so that you can make your model have a porcelain appearance. Also make up. I wouldn't make this assignment if I hadn't already looked around to see if these things were available. If this is too much... Sad... Shocked No Suspect

As I said CeCe, I have never worked with non-default skins (in order to use different skin colors and textures and making the skin look 'porcelain'). I've tried to use non-default skins twice and it didn't work for me.
I was planning to use make up, to make the Sim look scary, that's not really the problem.
The looks of the skin have to be porcelain (as you said) and I guess the only way to achieve that is using a non-default skin.
I will give it another go with the non-default skin and hope it doesn't mess up my game (again)....
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 1:35 pm

Did find a good non-default skin and got it to work as well !! hand dance
That's a huge relief for me !! whew(and my game is still working, yay !)
Now I'm getting somewhere !! excited
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 3:05 pm

Yay Eva can't wait to see what you come up with hiho and all you other guys...good luck :800:
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 3:38 am

cheese
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 4:43 am

hiho lurk Just waiting on the final entry! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!   Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment #2!! Scary Porcelain Doll!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Miss Cstyles Simmette-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com