Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:16 pm

VAUDEVILLE!

Vaudeville , originally a light song, derived from the drinking and love songs formerly attributed to Olivier Basselin and called Vau, or Vaux, de Vire. Similar to the English music hall , American vaudeville was a live entertainment consisting of unrelated songs, dances, acrobatic and magic acts, and humorous skits and sketches by a variety of performers and acts, each on stage for about five minutes. From humble origins in barrooms and "museums," vaudeville became the dominant attraction in American popular entertainment, playing in hundreds of theaters throughout the United States.

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Bxp23053

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Ingpcyhe0072

More information on the meaning and history of Vaudeville! Vaudeville History

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! 2426833170040024638VjzQUV_th,

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! 2890737590040024638RAfqfo_th

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! 2475794280040024638PDvwBj_th

Your assignment is to make your Sim into a Vaudeville actress.

She will have to become an actress and you will either have to have her posed on a stage that gives knowledge to what kind of Vaudeville act she is or make her an advertisement poster announcing her show coming to town.

Background is JUST as important in this assignment as your actual model. Both must exude clarity with the old fashion charm of that era.

You can include as many extra's (models) in this shoot as you want, just don't lose your model!

Moderate nudity is allowed with the exception of no nips or pubes please.

This is a 'fierce' assignment so you will be allowed 6 day's to complete your assignment...however...and this is a big HOWEVER...there will be NO voting on this assignment. The best picture will be determined by the Judges!

Lowest score will result in an elimination

Any questions..please don't hesitate to ask!

Assignment begins TUESDAY NOV. 2ND, 2010 AND WILL END SUNDAY NOV.7TH @ 8:30PM EST

Judging will follow shortly thereafter.

Please post your submission pictures on this thread.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on November 12th 2010, 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:20 pm

OMG where do you come up with these ideas CeCe? Eeek I'm having so many ideas right now and I might actually make this one look half decent LOL ooh I've never even heard of Vaudeville but I got a rough idea from the film King Kong (the new remake) and the act the lead female does...woop woop my brain actually works!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:27 pm

Dayum Q-Girl...you are quick!! You are so funny! I have a very keen imagination and I linger on the creative side...with a touch of geek! Suspect hand dance Stick around girlie! It's only just begun!! laughing

Vaudeville is so old yet so interesting, that's why I include information trying to describe what it basically is. Don't get me wrong...I'm no expert and I study up on things that catch my curiosity...which this happened to be one of them!! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:37 pm

Thanks hun and I'm gonna start this asap I just gotta finish a requested sim (well fix a broken link to one) and then I'm so on this! *grabs pen and post it note ~ scribbles must not have caffeine overload ever again ~ and slams it on forehead* facepalm jeepers I'm totally wired it's just gone midnight here and I'm so far away from sleep only a NASA rocket could get me there now! bicycle
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:45 pm

lol! Umm....errr...yeah...I'd take it easy on the caffeine! laughing You do realize that you have 6 day's right? Too funny girl!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:51 pm

Yeppers six days...I will pace myself and take my time I pinky swear! LOL
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 12:09 am

Wow sweet eek wheres the jaw drop smilie when i need it lol. Now i have to go do some research and get me little noggin around it.
Agh so just a question if we do the poster does it require our models name and show edited on the pic like a real show poster. Do u understand my ramblings and inability to make sound sentences?
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 1:33 am

VAUDEVILLE! WOWZA! Good Luck guys!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 2:09 am

Toblie wrote:
Wow sweet eek wheres the jaw drop smilie when i need it lol. Now i have to go do some research and get me little noggin around it.
Agh so just a question if we do the poster does it require our models name and show edited on the pic like a real show poster. Do u understand my ramblings and inability to make sound sentences?

Scarily...I DO understand your ramblings Tobz!! Shocked Yes..it will have to be like in that era type of poster...so it would be pretty detailed but not elaborate like today's posters are.

I think there are some example pics in that link I put up there. If not...let me know and I will help you with some more links. I will do this for anyone who needs my assistance. I know this is a seriously tough assignment...I LOVE IT!!! Oh I wish I could be in it myself!! hiho
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo
Comments : "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 4:07 am

Wowzer! I'm going to have to do a little research for this one. I'm thinking this is kinda Charlie Chaplin right? Well that direction anyways. I'm off to research and brainstorm! Love a good challenge
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 8:20 am

LOL Q-Girl !!! or should I say :D-Girl ??
Love the new assignment CeCe and having the choice of going 2 different ways of presenting the pic !! Love it !! hiho
I have to really think hard about this one and what direction I'm gonna choose !
Tough one again, but I ❤ it !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 8:34 am

Mornin' guys and gals hope y'all are doin fine :lol: Guess what?...I have a question (shocked huh me with a question it's so out of character LOL). Errr if we decide to do a poster how much editing is allowed? As in effects and colours...hope I'm making sense here I have a terrible habit of rambling but I think I have my idea I'm just making sure it falls within the guidlines
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 9:15 am

Interesting question about the editing, I was wondering about the same thing myself Suspect

CeCe ??
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 1:48 pm

I wish I could be in this comp. You have such amazing assignment ideas cece! Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:33 pm

Wish you could have been in it also Evie!! I have so many ideas and not enough time to do them all so I'm trying to pick and choose which ones to do each assignment.

Edit away if you like, just not over excessive please. No face plastering stuff like that. Moderate is fine.
I'm allowing this because this is a pretty touch assignment and I really want to see some awesome pics, especially since RD said once the comp is over she might make some pictures out of some of the pics for our games!! That would over awesome!!

So glad my Evie is home!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:48 pm

Okies thanks CeCe, I will post shortly hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 5:02 pm

Ok ladies and gentlemen I am proud to present Vaudeville's newest starlet Miss Shannon Tyler coming to a theatre near you.

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Screenshot-172-3
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 7:27 pm

Lovely pic Q-Girl !! cherry please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 7:35 pm

Thanks Eva hun hiho
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 8:43 pm

Oh one already nice QG, now i better actually think about what the heck i am going to do!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 9:38 pm

Awesome idea, Cece, and beautiful pic, Q-Girl!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 4:22 am

Thanks Celery!! I'm excited to see the entries!! Some talented folk here!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:38 am

Thanks Toblie and Cel I'm so glad you liked her...I took forever trying different acts and poses but none really worked well so I thought this one was the best of the bunch and went with that (will probably regret it after seeing the awesomeness of the other entries LOL)

CeCe has an amazing imagination I'm so jealous, I can't wait to see what she comes up with in the future...I just know it'll be amazing!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:20 pm

Here is my entry for the 3rd Assignment, "Vaudeville !!"

Vaudeville actress (Sim): Muniya
By: EvaTer (Eva)
Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! 001+Muniya+Vaudeville+3rd+Assignment+Final

Coming to Theatre Carré in Amsterdam, Holland :D

If you're interested, I've posted 'the making of' my entry over at my blog again.
Here is the link: 3rd Assignment entry
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:43 pm

That's so cute Eva! Love it!

Still figuring mine out lol Will have it up soon
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:50 pm

Thanks GB !! thump

I can't wait to see your entry and the others of course !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:59 pm

OMG Eva that's brilliant I knew you'd come up with something spectacular as always...amazing job hun x
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:03 pm

Thanks Q-Girl !! hiho
Oh, you make me blush, with all the compliments !! blushing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:07 pm

But they're true that picture is just amazing it totally blew me away...I know all the other enteries will be awesome too! *starts edging bags towards the door* LOL I've just finished my other comp. too and posted it on my blog, I took inspiration from a thread here thats kept me chuckling ever since I read it laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:14 pm

blushing Yeah, I think the others will be awesome too !!
It's just an awesome competition, with awesome competitors and awesome assignments and awesome judges !! worship

Will have a look at you blog to see your entry in the other comp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:22 pm

Thanks as always hun for checking it out I really apreciate it hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 10:19 pm

All I can say is WOW!! I'm having a blast with this competition and seeing the amazing talent here! Kind of glad I couldn't enter!! shame I'd have to eliminate myself... laughing

I'm curious Q...what inspired you from what thread? hand dance
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 5:30 am

Ok so i tried to do something sexy like this
Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! 2890737590040024638RAfqfo_th but i think i failed miserably
I really feel maybe i shouldn't have been in this round but am happy to still be here. hiho
So here is my shot I hope it is what you wanted. I fell in love with that lady's red hair and lips and wanted to do the same, well almost lol. Hope ya like..... dancing doggie
Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! Vaudeville_by_leedles-d329cdp
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:46 am

Toblie that's awesome! She looks so beautiful and almost angelic like...it's so hard to capture that kind of shot (I know cos I've tried lol) and you did that really well...great job Toblie hun hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:52 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
All I can say is WOW!! I'm having a blast with this competition and seeing the amazing talent here! Kind of glad I couldn't enter!! shame I'd have to eliminate myself... laughing

I'm curious Q...what inspired you from what thread? hand dance

Just stuff CeCe just stuff LOL....you guys, yeah you guys inspired me with all yer wonderfulness worship
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 5:42 pm

Embarassed Aww....Q....you are the sweetest!! good sigh
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 7:10 pm

Presenting Serina and Charles, the greatest ventrilaquest act vaudville has out there!
Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! VAUDVILLE
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 7:49 pm

Ohhh these are seriously wonderful pics Tobz & GB !! cheers
OMG and a ventrilaquest !! Awesome !! hiho

This competition really amazes me every time !! Such talent !!

So only waiting for one more entry !!

Exciting !! ❤
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

WOW GB just WOW...I love the little dummy that's so cute! You guys really had your thinking hats on for this assignment...awesome jobs I really don't envy CeCe having to judge this I honestly couldn't pick a winner.
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:45 pm

Thanks so much guys! cancan
I love all of your entries! Can't wait to see how this all turns out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Miss Cstyles Simmette-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com