Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

VAUDEVILLE!

Vaudeville , originally a light song, derived from the drinking and love songs formerly attributed to Olivier Basselin and called Vau, or Vaux, de Vire. Similar to the English music hall , American vaudeville was a live entertainment consisting of unrelated songs, dances, acrobatic and magic acts, and humorous skits and sketches by a variety of performers and acts, each on stage for about five minutes. From humble origins in barrooms and "museums," vaudeville became the dominant attraction in American popular entertainment, playing in hundreds of theaters throughout the United States.

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Bxp23053

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Ingpcyhe0072

More information on the meaning and history of Vaudeville! Vaudeville History

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 2426833170040024638VjzQUV_th,

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 2890737590040024638RAfqfo_th

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 2475794280040024638PDvwBj_th

Your assignment is to make your Sim into a Vaudeville actress.

She will have to become an actress and you will either have to have her posed on a stage that gives knowledge to what kind of Vaudeville act she is or make her an advertisement poster announcing her show coming to town.

Background is JUST as important in this assignment as your actual model. Both must exude clarity with the old fashion charm of that era.

You can include as many extra's (models) in this shoot as you want, just don't lose your model!

Moderate nudity is allowed with the exception of no nips or pubes please.

This is a 'fierce' assignment so you will be allowed 6 day's to complete your assignment...however...and this is a big HOWEVER...there will be NO voting on this assignment. The best picture will be determined by the Judges!

Lowest score will result in an elimination

Any questions..please don't hesitate to ask!

Assignment begins TUESDAY NOV. 2ND, 2010 AND WILL END SUNDAY NOV.7TH @ 8:30PM EST

Judging will follow shortly thereafter.

Please post your submission pictures on this thread.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on November 12th 2010, 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 10:19 pm

All I can say is WOW!! I'm having a blast with this competition and seeing the amazing talent here! Kind of glad I couldn't enter!! shame I'd have to eliminate myself... laughing

I'm curious Q...what inspired you from what thread? hand dance
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 5:30 am

Ok so i tried to do something sexy like this
Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 2890737590040024638RAfqfo_th but i think i failed miserably
I really feel maybe i shouldn't have been in this round but am happy to still be here. hiho
So here is my shot I hope it is what you wanted. I fell in love with that lady's red hair and lips and wanted to do the same, well almost lol. Hope ya like..... dancing doggie
Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Vaudeville_by_leedles-d329cdp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:46 am

Toblie that's awesome! She looks so beautiful and almost angelic like...it's so hard to capture that kind of shot (I know cos I've tried lol) and you did that really well...great job Toblie hun hiho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:52 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
All I can say is WOW!! I'm having a blast with this competition and seeing the amazing talent here! Kind of glad I couldn't enter!! shame I'd have to eliminate myself... laughing

I'm curious Q...what inspired you from what thread? hand dance

Just stuff CeCe just stuff LOL....you guys, yeah you guys inspired me with all yer wonderfulness worship
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 5:42 pm

Embarassed Aww....Q....you are the sweetest!! good sigh
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 7:10 pm

Presenting Serina and Charles, the greatest ventrilaquest act vaudville has out there!
Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 VAUDVILLE
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 7:49 pm

Ohhh these are seriously wonderful pics Tobz & GB !! cheers
OMG and a ventrilaquest !! Awesome !! hiho

This competition really amazes me every time !! Such talent !!

So only waiting for one more entry !!

Exciting !! ❤
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

WOW GB just WOW...I love the little dummy that's so cute! You guys really had your thinking hats on for this assignment...awesome jobs I really don't envy CeCe having to judge this I honestly couldn't pick a winner.
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 8:45 pm

Thanks so much guys! cancan
I love all of your entries! Can't wait to see how this all turns out.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 11:00 pm

*runs and hides so I don't have to judge*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 6:04 am

I agree GB I can't wait either, I also can't wait to see what else CeCe comes up with as these assignment just get better and better
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 7:39 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 4:10 am

So the entry for the 3rd assignment is closed ???
Without an entry from Akasha ???
Any word from Akasha ???
Anything wrong with Akasha ??? Sure hope not !!

What about the elimination for this assignment ???
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 4:29 am

Hey Eva,

Kash contacted me earlier in the week and said she may have to quit the comp. She has not been feeling well and she just wasn't sure she could give her all to the comp.

I hoped she might feel better and be able to still enter, but it doesn't look like it. pale

All we can do is wish for Akasha to feel better and soon! ❤

As far as the elimination...I'm really not sure. I hoped until the very last minute that Kash would be able to continue so I have not really had time to even think about that.

I guess I will decide after talking to Ninja and see what she thinks also. Seems fair since she is a judge as well.

Great entries...I really am terrified to start judging because they all are so amazing!! hiho

I will pm Ninja and will post here what we will do regarding the elimination. And the scores and comments/critiques will follow shortly thereafter.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 6:15 am

I'm very sorry to hear that !! bigcry
I hope Kash will be feeling better soon !! get well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 2:35 pm

Oh no poor Akasha I was so looking forward to seeing what she came up with...I really hope she feels better soon and I'm sending hugs her way get well

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 9:58 pm

I'm sure she will appreciate all the love you guys are sending her way. I need to know...do you guys just want scoring with comments/critique or do you want that and an elimination as well because of Kash having to drop. Let me know so I can let Ninja know the plan please! hiho
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:00 pm

Awe kash i hope ur ok babs! thump
and a non elimination with critique would be good other wise we would lose two peeps. But in the end its up to u cece.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:31 pm

I was thinking the same thing...I kind of thought it would be unfair to eliminate as well. Of course I don't want to burn you guys out with the contest either...
Back to top Go down
GlamBunny
GlamBunny

Leo
Comments : "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 11:13 pm

I agree we should have critiques and no elimination. That's such a bummer about Akasha. I hope she feels better soon. get well
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 11:43 pm

I pm'd Ninjahawz and if anyone see's her on ts3 would you be kind and let her know that she has a pm here regarding the contest. As soon as I hear from her we will get it together and post your scores/comments/critique/ and the next assignment will follow shortly! lurk
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 5:37 am

No problem with critiques and no elimination, this round.

More important though, Akasha getting better !! blanket Get well soon Kash !!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 3:08 pm

Yep I agree with everyone else here on the whole no elimination thing and with Akasha getting better real soon hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 7:16 pm

Ok...spoke to Ninja last night and we are going to do the scores, determine a winner of this assignment and give our comments. Ninja was pooped last night so I've pm'd her to remind, (she asked me to) and we will get the ball rolling!! Can't wait to give your next assignment!! hiho
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 1:43 am

nonosmilie i hardly am on ts3 forum lately lol , i get a email notice though

imma do scores in a bit blah
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 1:49 am

that makes 2 of us! don't miss it either. I'm working on my scores and a Sim at the same time. I DON'T multi task well but decided to give it a go! cheese
Back to top Go down
ninjahawkz
ninjahawkz

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 2:39 am

sent scores whew
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 4:02 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
VAUDEVILLE!

Vaudeville , originally a light song, derived from the drinking and love songs formerly attributed to Olivier Basselin and called Vau, or Vaux, de Vire. Similar to the English music hall , American vaudeville was a live entertainment consisting of unrelated songs, dances, acrobatic and magic acts, and humorous skits and sketches by a variety of performers and acts, each on stage for about five minutes. From humble origins in barrooms and "museums," vaudeville became the dominant attraction in American popular entertainment, playing in hundreds of theaters throughout the United States.

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Bxp23053

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 Ingpcyhe0072

More information on the meaning and history of Vaudeville! Vaudeville History

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 2426833170040024638VjzQUV_th,

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 2890737590040024638RAfqfo_th

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 2475794280040024638PDvwBj_th

Your assignment is to make your Sim into a Vaudeville actress.

She will have to become an actress and you will either have to have her posed on a stage that gives knowledge to what kind of Vaudeville act she is or make her an advertisement poster announcing her show coming to town.

Background is JUST as important in this assignment as your actual model. Both must exude clarity with the old fashion charm of that era.

You can include as many extra's (models) in this shoot as you want, just don't lose your model!

Moderate nudity is allowed with the exception of no nips or pubes please.

This is a 'fierce' assignment so you will be allowed 6 day's to complete your assignment...however...and this is a big HOWEVER...there will be NO voting on this assignment. The best picture will be determined by the Judges!

Lowest score will result in an elimination

Any questions..please don't hesitate to ask!

Assignment begins TUESDAY NOV. 2ND, 2010 AND WILL END SUNDAY NOV.7TH @ 8:30PM EST

Judging will follow shortly thereafter.

Please post your submission pictures on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!   Assignment 3---Vaudeville!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 3---Vaudeville!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Miss Cstyles Simmette-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com