Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Can't Delete

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

Can't Delete Vide
PostSubject: Can't Delete   Can't Delete I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 3:37 am

I am about on my last straw with Late Night. :x :x The darn thing kept locking up and loosing my hard work today!! Left it and came back and now I can't put anyone on the piano. It keeps telling me no actions while my sim is on it. He's in bed asleep. Has anyone had this problem, help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Can't Delete Topposter
Featured Artist : Can't Delete Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Can't Delete Vide
PostSubject: Re: Can't Delete   Can't Delete I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 4:52 am

Snowee I haven't experienced this problem, I have barely got to play Late Night yet. But I might suggest using 'moveobjectson' cheat and move your Sim from the bed. Then see if it will let you move or delete the piano while in this cheat mode.

That's all I can think of...but Eva will probably be online later today and she may have a better more sure fire solution.

I'm getting nervous now hearing all these recent problems this game is causing. Good luck! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Can't Delete Vide
PostSubject: Re: Can't Delete   Can't Delete I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:32 am

I've not experienced this exact problem but last night my sim froze while she was chaning into a vampire and nothing could move her..I tried moveobjects over and over and nothing...she'd just snap back to where she was standing outside club aquarius...anyway the only thing that worked was resetting her through awesome mod and sending her back to the house in a safe state which totally cured the problem for me...like CeCe said Eva may have an idea on how to help
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Can't Delete Os51eg
Leo

Can't Delete Vide
PostSubject: Re: Can't Delete   Can't Delete I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 12:36 pm

Hmm... seems like a serious glitch in LN grey smilie I haven't heard or seen anything like this before !!
Could be a memory problem or somehow the interaction with the piano is somehow not properly 'completed'.
Maybe you can try your Sim (which is asleep in bed), to play piano again. If the game accepts, please let him play till he decides to do something else on his own. After that try to play the piano with another Sim and see if it works properly again.
If the game doesn't accept and the cheat "moveobjectson" doesn't work either, I really haven't a clue.
Maybe PK has any idea or heard anything about this ??
Otherwise it maybe an option to contact EA about this, but I doubt if they can help watch out *NEW*
Or go back to the last game save which didn't have the problem.... (if you have one)

Probably not the things you want to hear. I hope somehow the first option works !!

Good luck !!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Can't Delete Vide
PostSubject: Re: Can't Delete   Can't Delete I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 8:52 pm

Also if all else fails, you could just move you Sims out of the house, 'evict' them, and then move them right back into the house. I think something like this happened in Ambitions...(vaguely remember) and I do remember this being suggested. Let me know what works so we can have it for future reference please. Good luck! :lol:
Back to top Go down
snowee282

Can't Delete Vide
PostSubject: Re: Can't Delete   Can't Delete I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 10:16 am

Thanks for info. Bridgeport has really become a pain for me. I went back into it after a couple of days and it takes for ever to get into, really long time, and the sims are hardly moving now at all. I tried moving them to a penthouse just to see if they would start moving, didn't work. I've just decided to wait and see if a patch comes down SOON!! I will try evicting them and see if thet helps though. I'm going thru Fast Lane and have another family in Sunset Valley, with no problems, fingers crossed. No problem getting into the program , no glitches.

I know the expansion pack has taken over all the other games but signing on thru Fast Lanes and Ambitions there's no problem with signing on forever like BridgePort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't Delete Vide
PostSubject: Re: Can't Delete   Can't Delete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Delete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Late Night-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com