Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook Vide
PostSubject: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 11:55 am

Can anyone direct me how to move one of my families from Bridgeport to Twin Brook please?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 12:02 pm

as long as your family is saved to the library (that bit at the bottom of the screen when in edit town mode) then whatever town you start up you should be able to put them in there...

However if they're not then you need to go to edit town mode, select your family and evict them from the place they now live. This will put them on the clipboard at the top left of your screen. If you click on that you will get some options, click save to library and then once you see them appear at the bottom go ahead and delete them from the clipboard.

Then close it down by going to main menu from the options tab in the lower left of the screen and choose your new town....and once loaded hey presto your simmies sould be there
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 12:52 pm

Thanks!!! I'll give this a try.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 3:06 pm

Hope it helps and that I didnt ramble too much and make it confusing lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook Topposter
Featured Artist : Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2010, 2:55 am

I think you explained it perfectly! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2010, 5:38 am

Thanks CeCe...phew I always feel like I ramble way too much when trying to explain things
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2010, 6:22 pm

Thanks, it worked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2011, 11:14 am

no problem hun.....yipppeeee I actually helped someone!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Ihateroy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2011, 11:33 pm

one more question, if you don't mind, here it goes :
Will moving Sims from one town to another affect their current job progress ? Well, for example, my sim mate is currently at the 5th stage of the science carreer, what bugs me, is will he remain at the same rank when i move him to another town ?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 1:40 am

I'm afraid not, if you move them to another city it will begin brand new with careers, money everything. You can move the Sims and their house with them if you want too which makes it a bit easier if you don't want to have to go through that process again.

I'm thinking of moving my sims back to sunset because bridgeport just has too many lags and glitches for me right now. Good luck, and if this is wrong someone will give you the correct information. Although I think I'm correct! hiho
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 3:53 am

Yah, the sims will lose their current job level and everything. It's pretty much wiping their slate clean almost when you move them to a new town :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 7:08 am

CeCe and Miss L are right but I'm not sure if Awwesome Mod might have something that stops that...I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook   Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Sims from Bridgeport to Twin Brook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Late Night-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com