Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment 6!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

I must say that I am really proud of all of you this round! Everyone's pictures and poems were excellent! Great job everyone! Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Just a note....there are several reasons why I included the poetry bit in these last assignments... One, being that poetry is a huge part of the gothic culture, and this comp just wouldn't be true if I didn't include it. And two, I think that these stages are incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to convey in just a picture alone, so the poetry is there to help with that. So, for those of you who are worried that their picture doesn't convey the stage properly, don't worry about it, that's really the poems job. The should picture should visualise the poem, and thereby the stage.....if you catch my drift. Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_wink

Anywho!! Enough of my ramblings!

Umbra Willow – RepulsiveDesire1
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 UmbraWillow-Despair

Akasha:
10/10 - Stage Representation
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
How well this stage of grief was represented 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Overall 10/10

Total: 60/60

Arabesque Van Albrecht – CeleSeraphym
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 2cz4l0h

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
Creativity 10/10
Overall 9.5/10

Total: 59.5/60

Lilith Noir – SweetBaby
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Screenshot1050

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall (picture and poem)

Phoebe:
Creativity 9.5/10
Overall 9.5/10

Total: 59/60

Lemiko Samura – ChicagoStorm
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Screenshot-380

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
How well this stage of grief was represented 9.5/10
Creativity 9/10
Overall 10/10

Total: 58.5/60

Ebony Flame – Bubby189
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 2qscduf

Akasha:
10/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall (picture and poem)

Phoebe:
Creativity 8.5/10
Overall 9/10

Total: 57.5/60

Jamie May – Toblie
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Goth5

Akasha:
9/10 - Creativity
10/10 - Overall

Phoebe:
How well this stage of grief was represented 9/10
Creativity 8.5/10
Overall 8.5/10

Total: 55/60

Lucille Donovan – KelleD014
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Screenshot-680

Akasha:
9/10 - Stage Representation
8/10 - Creativity
8/10 - Overall (picture and poem)

Phoebe:
How well this stage of grief was represented 8.5/10
Creativity 8/10
Overall 7.5/10

Total: 49/60

Dropped Out or Didn't Show

Kira Gray – LyrianFleur

Despair Ruine – estrellalin

Eliminated

No one.

Good luck on the next assignment!! :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 9:39 am

i feel so lonely No no one is here Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 4:04 pm

Toblie, your picture and poem are awesome -- BOTH of them. I could really feel the guilt...it seems like you reached down in a deep, dark place to pull that out --it's amazing. You portrayed the stage perfectly!

Akasha, I just wanted clarify a little bit: I'm going over some of the things you said earlier in this thread, and I'm a little confused: so basically we don't really have to worry about the pic that much? You're saying the poem is mostly the focus and the picture just needs to kind of portray that, and not necessarily the stage? I'm having such a hard time with both, and I'm not really sure which I should be focusing on the most. Also, are there any limitations on sex, nudity, and violence in the pic or poem?

I honestly can't come up with a THING. I'm just completely blank. Elmo could come up with something better right now than what's been going through my head, and it's completely discouraging. No I'm trying to do something different than the bright, pink, fluffy piece of hippo dung I turned in last assignment, but I'm just LOST on this whole thing. I don't have the goth thing down very well at all, I'm afraid, especially with these Stages. :lol:

Oh, and my best to Annette during whatever is going on in her life right now! I hope the light reveals itself sooner rather than later...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 6:12 pm

Toblie, you're fine. :D

Cel- I didn't mean that the pic was unimportant...it's more important than the poem, when it comes down to it. What I meant was, if you're worried that your picture alone doesn't convey the stage, don't worry...just as long as your poem portreys the stages, and your pic portreys the poem....I hope that makes sense...

Also, the x-rated limitations are up to Cece, since this is her site, cause I don't care. ;)
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 6:32 pm

Oh ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me! I still have no clue what to do...but I should probably start on that poetry NOW while I'm feeling the way I do...
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 7:03 pm

Whoa haven't been here in ages o_o

Anyway, Akasha I'm going to be out of town from today for...about 2 or 3 days. Not sure if I'll miss out on judging for this round but if I do I guess you'll be doing it by yourself Smile

And best luck to Anette, hope she is getting better :/
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 7:54 pm

Thanks Cel can't wait to see everyone elses. Sits on the edge of my seat lol.
And yeah alot happened to me as a youngin so I just pulled it from there.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

Toblie, I just read it again, and it hit even harder the second time. It's incredible...I don' t know how you did it, but it's AWESOME that you did.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 9:15 pm

Smile thanks Cel that means alot to me thanks.
I am sure you will be produce an amazing picture and poem.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 9:41 pm

Phoebe- Well, it's not due til Friday, so I think you'll be fine. If not, I might have my sister help judge or something.
Back to top Go down
VintageLydia
VintageLydia

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 11:37 pm

Hey this is LyrianFleur from the main forum and I've been checking up on everyone's submissions through the WordPress and HOLY CRAP you guys have turned in some beautiful and fantastic pieces of work! Both the poetry and the pictures are so heart wrenching! I almost regret dropping out (a mixture of forum mess ups and me just not having time for Sims. Haven't played in about a week!) but I know I wouldn't have had a chance with the great things you guys are turning out. Keep it up and I'll continue to watch, read, and admire!

<3

Lyrian/Lydia
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 5:22 pm

Hey Lyrian! We really miss you in this competition -- please keep hanging out around here! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 5:49 pm

Ok. here is mine, im not satisfied with it but its my best that i can come up with. here it is.

Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Screenshot-23

Guilt
By boldlikeblack

Of saints and sinners
The wise once spoke
With guilt laid heavy
Their consciences broke

In fire they burned
All sins away
But saved their guilt
For another day

Tortured are we
Those left behind
Holding our guilt
For the future to find

i suck at making the picture match the poem. Sad... oh well its all i could come up with and i love the poem. i didnt know how to make them go together.....
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:11 pm

Hi Lyrian *waves* nice to see you again.

@Toblie - wow your poem is SO well written, and the picture is great too.

And it does seem so dead here lately...I thought I would check in.

I think I'm finally happy with my poem (maybe Razz ). It started out just free verse, but I ended up just rambling cheesily. After many revisions and tears, it is now an Italian sonnet (I like structure!). I hope with the revisions I got rid of the cheese. I'm now going to work on my picture. If all goes well, I should have it up tonight. If not, it will be sometime before the deadline.

*edit* Kelle, just seen yours - Great job! I think it goes well together.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:24 pm

really? i sure hope it goes together enough that i dont get eliminated Razz lol thanks sweets
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:36 pm

Good job Kelle! That's definitely one of the most beautiful pictures you've entered...those deep reds really compliment your sim's skin tone.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:39 pm

i know unfortunately the deep red and black are pretty much the only colors i can use lol! >.< very restricting haha
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:52 pm

Kelle and Toblie I love both your pics and poems, they work nicely together.

Oh and Kelle, maybe outside the competition you would work with her eye color, I think it'd look nice on her. Or some purples/plums ;)

Okay I'm going to work on my pic, procrastination, sim making, and RL got the best of me lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 7:09 pm

Akasha...I hate like HELL to do this, and I normally try my best not to, but can I get an extension? Maybe until Saturday?

I'm having a few weird computer issues, and I need to get to the bottom of it. I want to get a new anti-virus program and install it, and then do a REALLY thorough cleaning of my computer. My game is acting a little funny right now, and I want to remove some of the crap that I really don't need. It's all going to take a while, and I've got a few other RL things going on on top of that crud. I REALLY hate to ask, though!

And I've finally come up with an idea and everything! All I need to do is put everything together, but my game isn't cooperating at the moment. I plan on getting it fixed asap, but I just need maybe an extra day or so, if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
curious
Anonymous

PostSubject: skins   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 9:03 pm

I was just checking to see if anyone posted more pictures. But I'd like to ask Cele where her skins are from. I really want to learn how to change my skins, and yours [Cele], look amazing. Which site did you get them from?
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 9:09 pm

Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Gbeauty6
Oh the dark and cruel everlasting night
The crimson moon hangs in the shadowed space
As a man on the gallows, shamed, disgraced
The stars they taunt, twinkling, dancing so bright
I wonder why you went into the light
Your presence once loving, always embraced
Incessant emptiness now in its place
Now there is nothing, loneliness, contrite
That fateful night I brought anger and pain
Words of malignancy spoken in haste
In loathsome affliction that rings so true
They caused your downfall, my eternal rain
Surely the poison that lay you to waste
Unbearable agony now ensues

Last edited by SweetBaby on April 7th 2010, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 9:17 pm

Wow nice job Kel, i like your poem.
Thanks sweet baby and chicago, the scene came to me while i was laying in bed one night lol.
Cool sweetbaby another great entry
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 9:20 pm

I will also be needing an extension. If one can't be given I understand and will root the rest of you on all the way.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 9:23 pm

just seeing if i can post Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:29 am

so....can you post?Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 4_1_219
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 1:53 am

That is awesome Sweets! nice poem also! :D
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 2:40 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
so....can you post?Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 4_1_219

Very funny! Suspect yes yes i can NOW! lol
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:48 am

I don't mind Cel and RD, just as long as the others don't mind. I'll move it to Sunday, just in case. Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:07 am

Oh God, Thank you!! Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Life is still at my ass too. Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:23 pm

I dont mind!!!
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 1:25 pm

Akasha wrote:
I don't mind Cel and RD, just as long as the others don't mind. I'll move it to Sunday, just in case. Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Doesn't bother me Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 4:07 pm

doesnt bother me either!
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:40 pm

Not bothered.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:18 pm

lol so....whats up?
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:36 pm

Thank god...thanks Kash!

Sweet! Oh holy DAMN that's a great picture and a wildly awesome poem -- did you write it? The picture is so clear and beautiful, I love it!

To Curious -- thank you very much! My skin on Arabesque is a default replacement...it's Mel Calero's face replacement (at Garden of Shadows) with the Moonlight skin body I believe. Non-default replacement skins have LITERALLY rekindled my interest in making sims, though!
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:44 pm

Thanks Cel (and Toblie and Kelle) :D Yes I wrote that poem... I obsessed over it for 4 days trying to make it less cheesy and stupid and that is what I ended up with Razz
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 9:19 pm

I couldn't come CLOSE to that, Sweet -- it's publishing worthy. I bow down to your awesomeness, I tell you what! cheers (that's not really a bowing-down smiley, huh?)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 9:34 pm

Cel wrote:
I couldn't come CLOSE to that, Sweet -- it's publishing worthy. I bow down to your awesomeness, I tell you what! cheers (that's not really a bowing-down smiley, huh?)

Here Cel...borrow mine! I gotcha back!
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 4_19_3
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 10:05 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Cel wrote:

Here Cel...borrow mine! I gotcha back!
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 4_19_3

That smiley is awesome! Cel you are too kind Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 10:21 pm

Zeri wrote:
i wish i could just send you my spare moniter, its taking up space in my bedroom! lol. good luck, pc issues sucks big monkey nuts Sad...

"Monkey nuts"!!!!!SmileyCentral.com
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 1:30 am

Thank you cece -- that's just what I needed!

You deserve MAD accolades, Sweet -- that's really an awesome submission (man, I need a new adjective...)
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 8:38 am

Well here's mine for what it's worth. Not too crazy about it but can't seem to think of anything better.
Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 2drfkw0
(Guilt)
Open
letter to Dad

Dad, I cannot believe you're gone,
You were always there for me
You held my hand when I was sad
You taught me things
and made me laugh
Taught me how to treat others and love myself

Well,
I don't love myself now
I didn't treat you right
I was too busy
work
too busy with friends
too busy with myself
You would call
and I couldn't wouldn't take the time
"I'll call you back
later,tomorrow maybe"
You never had a tomorrow
We never had a
tomorrow.

I should have came to visit more
Tell you how much
you mean to me
Tell you I love you more

I want time to
reverse.
I want to be Daddy's little girl.
Sit beside you while
you read Alice in Wonderland.
Holding you hand.

I wasn't there
for you in your time of need
But I should have been the one reading
to you
holding your hand,telling you
you won't die alone when you
were afraid.

I am consumed with guilt
Guilt of abandoning the
person who really cared for me
I cannot forgive myself. So I stand
here
beside your cold grave
Alone. I wasn't there,
I wasn't
there but
I am now and it's too late.
Too late.......Daddy.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 9:36 am

Awesome guys! Keep them coming! Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 8:20 pm

Wow bubby that's so sad, really well done.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 8:39 pm

Bubby, that is so heartfelt - really great job.
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 11:09 pm

Thanks guys. Again I had to go back to a bad time when my Father passed. But I was there . Still miss him very much. Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 12:41 am

Bubby, that is really touching -- you did a good job on it. It reminded me of my own father's death (very long time ago).

And your model looks great in the shot. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 4:16 am

Kash, just for clarification, what time on Sunday is this due? I don't want to turn it in Sunday evening and you were expecting it at, say midnight/early Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 4:27 am

I'm sorry. REALLY sorry, but I have to drop. I have to write this report I've been putting off and its due monday so I'm commiting myself to it this weekend. I don't think I'll have any time to fit this in. I feel terrible about it as I so love being in this competition. Its right behind Next top non-mortal on my list of competitions. Good luck to the rest of you guys in this. I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 4:30 am

awwww RD! T.T ill miss seeing your entries! : / Akasha you have it to easy. you havent had to eliminate have you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment 6!   Results and Assignment 6! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment 6!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com