Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

What are you guys interested in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : What are you guys interested in? Topposter
Featured Artist : What are you guys interested in? Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

What are you guys interested in? Vide
PostSubject: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 3:07 pm

I'm pretty much interested in any form of art, may it be music or paintings.

I also love love love going shooting. No not hunting (I think I'd have to starve if I had to kill my own meat, I cant do it!) just shooting, we go to a little spot out here away from everyone and set up bottles and skeet and just plink away. Its so much fun. I'm just noob but I'm getting better.

What are you all interested in?
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : What are you guys interested in? Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 3:38 pm

I've only been shooting once, and it was kind of meh. But, I think that was because I didn't have any ear protection, and so I got a really bad headache.

I love period costumes...that's pretty much my passion. The process of sewing them is a bitch, but the pay-off is definitely worth it! :D
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 5:31 pm

Lets see... Me...

I am a piano nerd. I love playing classical music. Although no matter how much I practice, I cannot seem to surpass mediocrity, but I love playing anyway. My favourite things to attempt are Beethoven and Mozart's sonatas and Chopin's waltzes.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 6:20 pm

Wow!! You guys are some very interesting folks! Hmm...as far as myself, I love love love messing around on my computer...looking at new programing possibilities and reading. I can devour a huge book in under 3 full days if it's good enough. I want to one day be a writer. I LOVE writing poetry...it's a relief sometimes (if that makes any sense)
I'm pretty much a loner by choice. I hang out with family more than anything else and find more comfort with that. I would rather have 1 or 2 good friends than a bus load of 'maybe friends'. And I love any and all movies that deal with things like Henry lllV, or anything in that era!! I guess I'm rather dull now that I look at this! :-) I've been hurt by 'so called friends' so I'm cautious with my heart. But once you have it...it's all yours!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 8:34 pm

SweetBaby wrote:
Lets see... Me...

I am a piano nerd. I love playing classical music. Although no matter how much I practice, I cannot seem to surpass mediocrity, but I love playing anyway. My favourite things to attempt are Beethoven and Mozart's sonatas and Chopin's waltzes.

Me too! I actually play the piano, ukulele, melodica (fun fun instrument), and viola.

I'm also into web design. I constantly have HTML and CSS coding floating around my brain. haha.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:37 pm

Awesome What are you guys interested in? Icon_biggrin I also like to play guitar sometimes and I used to play the flute too.

Cece, you don't sound dull... well unless I'm dull too (maybe I am hehe). You sound a lot like me. I've been a loner as long as I can remember. I've always had such a hard time making friends, but that didn't really bother me. I LOVE movies set in other times from the middle ages to Victorian era. Some of my favourites are Kingdom of Heaven, King Arthur, Amadeus, and Phantom of the Opera--just to name a few. Now with this Gothique competition, I've discovered my love of writing poetry :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 10:16 pm

Wow...I really AM dull... Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 10:45 pm

SweetBaby wrote:
Awesome What are you guys interested in? Icon_biggrin I also like to play guitar sometimes and I used to play the flute too.

Cece, you don't sound dull... well unless I'm dull too (maybe I am hehe). You sound a lot like me. I've been a loner as long as I can remember. I've always had such a hard time making friends, but that didn't really bother me. I LOVE movies set in other times from the middle ages to Victorian era. Some of my favourites are Kingdom of Heaven, King Arthur, Amadeus, and Phantom of the Opera--just to name a few. Now with this Gothique competition, I've discovered my love of writing poetry :D

Wow! We do have a lot in common!!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 10:45 pm

Cel wrote:
Wow...I really AM dull... Shocked

Not even Cel!! What are you guys interested in? Affraid
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 10:48 pm

'Fraid so! lol

Sweet, we have a lot in common too. It seems that a lot of Sims players have the loner thing going on...

(sigh) I wish I were a more interesting person...I'm just a big dork :lol:
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 10:58 pm

No one here is dull :D.

I enjoy being a loner. I have a couple very very good friends that have been my best friends since I was in grade school. Then theres my family and my boyfriend. I dont need anything more than that.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:10 pm

I'm that way too. My friends are all people that I've known for years...I was never good at maintaining a boatload of acquaintances. I'm not much of a social networker, either -- my Facebook page is 92.8% dust...
Back to top Go down
Zeri
Zeri

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:26 pm

i never had 'bffs' cause i always moved around when i was a kid. never really had the chance to get to know anyone for very long. so i got used to being a loner. when i was a teen, i was a loner just because i was weird and noone understood me.

im still the wierd loner, but im used to it now. its given me the opportunity to develop my personality, and not just be a sheep like the majority of the population. (i find trend following rather odious)

i think alot of simmers are very similar, and thats why we are drawn to the sims. it seems alot of us here, have very similar interests as well.

and my kids just di9stracted me so i lost my train of thought lol.
um... er.... ooo a birdy!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:32 pm

All I have to say is yay for loners. I was never one to want to go out to the biggest party in town and socialize with a bunch of drunk jocks and self-centered cheerleaders. I'd much rather sit at home with my kitty cat and watch animal planet :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:35 pm

Zeri, we have so much in common it's scary...(except for having kids!) Shocked :D

Evie, watching Animal Planet reminds me of how badly I want a dog... 😢
For some reason, I can't submit a reply on Sims3ForumFreaks (the thread discussing interests & hobbies)...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:38 pm

Cel wrote:
Zeri, we have so much in common it's scary...(except for having kids!) Shocked :D

Evie, watching Animal Planet reminds me of how badly I want a dog... 😢
For some reason, I can't submit a reply on Sims3ForumFreaks (the thread discussing interests & hobbies)...

Thats because I'm OCD and was not at all happy with the organization of the forum there and moved it... Embarassed I know I'm just awful haha. If you click forum in the navigation at the top of the site there will be a link to access the new forum. Its another register site so if you don't want to I completely understand and don't blame you at all.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:40 pm

...I look at pictures of dogs everyday on google images because I want one so bad...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:44 pm

What are you guys interested in? Pug_beckett1

Ok...that is just the cutest thing.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:52 pm

LOL what a sweetheart...awww... :lol:

It's no problem at all -- I'll register at the new one. I love that signature/banner by the way. Everything you create is just MINDBLOWING...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 11:57 pm

Cel wrote:
LOL what a sweetheart...awww... :lol:

It's no problem at all -- I'll register at the new one. I love that signature/banner by the way. Everything you create is just MINDBLOWING...

I tried to pick a picture that people would like, then maybe they'll be more inclined to check out the website :D

And I have to say, everything YOU create is mindblowing. You're pictures are just too cool for words.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 12:39 am

Thank you for saying that Embarassed not sure which pics fit that category!
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 2:07 pm

I paint ceramics and on glass and wood in my spare time. I volunteer at the children' s hospital and read them stories or what ever they want to do. Tomorrow I am the Easter rabbit. I'll be handing out goodies to all the kids stuck there over the holiday. Love to take pictures of nature. What are you guys interested in? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 2:37 pm

Aw, Bubby, that's so sweet! :D
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 2:47 pm

Bubby that is really really sweet What are you guys interested in? Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 4:02 pm

Aww Iz blushing guys.. What are you guys interested in? Icon_biggrin I'm normally a shy person but when I get a costum on,I'm not me any more. lol
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 5:38 pm

I know how you feel. I'm the same way when I dress up as Frank to go to Rocky Horror! 🐰
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 6:59 pm

Bubby, that's really awesome! More people should do those kinds of good deeds.

You guys are making me want to wear a costume! LOL
Back to top Go down
Zeri
Zeri

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 7:15 pm

nother rocky horror fan, eh? lol i never did any dressing up myself, i dont resemble any of the characters. me and my ex used to go to live shows all the time tho
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm

I love Rocky Horror,I know it by heart.I dressed up last Halloween and saw it at midnight .Had a blast. My hubby doesn't do that so it was me and 2 friends. Had a blast.
Back to top Go down
Zeri
Zeri

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 9:23 pm

i used to know most it by heart, (and half the audience participation lines) but its been years since ive seen it, and prolly dont remember much of either lol
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
RepulsiveDesire

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 2:53 am

Rocky Horror Picture Show is the best! My BF will never sit down and watch it with me. He just doesn't appreciate great cinema. I mean I suffered Don't Mess With The Zohan for his behind the least he could do is sit with me and watch a masterpiece.

And bubby you're so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 5:35 am

Lol. Zohan was so freakin ridiculous! What are you guys interested in? Icon_rolleyes I love Adam Sandler, but that was just..... What are you guys interested in? Suspect
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 8:33 am

Hey guys, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter (for those who celebrate) before I head out or hop out to be Peter Rabbit.Have a great day,be back later. What are you guys interested in? Icon_biggrin My fave Adam Sandler movie is Waterboy. Had to buy it. I'm obsessive What are you guys interested in? Icon_biggrin .

Last edited by bubby189 on April 4th 2010, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 2:38 pm

I love pottery. its like one of the only art forms that ive really become obsessed with! unfortunately i dont have to resources to feed that obsession T.T i like to take pictures, i would love to get my hands on a professional Canon camera....i think i would spend more time out doors if i had one. i like to listen to music, i wish i played the piano. i dont have many talents. the one talent i do think im good at is pottery and this is making me miss being on a pottery wheel even more. i wanna get on one right now. -.-
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 1:54 am

Happy Easter. My sister got a new bunny today, yes it's a baby and yes its adorable.

What are you guys interested in? 10qba6o
What are you guys interested in? 19ruzd
What are you guys interested in? 35c28lk
What are you guys interested in? Nmc3th
What are you guys interested in? 2meza0i
What are you guys interested in? Awffq1
What are you guys interested in? Apeohy

Sorry to post so many pictures. But he's just so cute!
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 10:16 am

Aww! He's sooo sweet! What did she name him/her?I love animals. What are you guys interested in? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Zeri
Zeri

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 11:00 am

awww what a cute bunbun!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 1:15 pm

I believe she named him smokey (how creative haha) I just wish I could take him home with me. :albino:
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 1:38 pm

Awwww *melts*
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 4:32 pm

Oh my GAWD...he's so adorable!!! That reminds me of my bunny that died... 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys interested in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com