Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

What are you guys interested in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm pretty much interested in any form of art, may it be music or paintings.

I also love love love going shooting. No not hunting (I think I'd have to starve if I had to kill my own meat, I cant do it!) just shooting, we go to a little spot out here away from everyone and set up bottles and skeet and just plink away. Its so much fun. I'm just noob but I'm getting better.

What are you all interested in?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 5:35 am

Lol. Zohan was so freakin ridiculous! What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes I love Adam Sandler, but that was just..... What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 8:33 am

Hey guys, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter (for those who celebrate) before I head out or hop out to be Peter Rabbit.Have a great day,be back later. What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin My fave Adam Sandler movie is Waterboy. Had to buy it. I'm obsessive What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin .

Last edited by bubby189 on April 4th 2010, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 2:38 pm

I love pottery. its like one of the only art forms that ive really become obsessed with! unfortunately i dont have to resources to feed that obsession T.T i like to take pictures, i would love to get my hands on a professional Canon camera....i think i would spend more time out doors if i had one. i like to listen to music, i wish i played the piano. i dont have many talents. the one talent i do think im good at is pottery and this is making me miss being on a pottery wheel even more. i wanna get on one right now. -.-
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 1:54 am

Happy Easter. My sister got a new bunny today, yes it's a baby and yes its adorable.

What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 10qba6o
What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 19ruzd
What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 35c28lk
What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Nmc3th
What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 2meza0i
What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Awffq1
What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Apeohy

Sorry to post so many pictures. But he's just so cute!
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 10:16 am

Aww! He's sooo sweet! What did she name him/her?I love animals. What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Zeri

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 11:00 am

awww what a cute bunbun!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 1:15 pm

I believe she named him smokey (how creative haha) I just wish I could take him home with me. :albino:
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 1:38 pm

Awwww *melts*
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 4:32 pm

Oh my GAWD...he's so adorable!!! That reminds me of my bunny that died... 😢
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 8:30 pm

My niece who lives with us works at a Pet Shop. She feel in love with Smokey.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 8:36 pm

AWWWW i love bunnies!!! i want one! lol they are just the most adorable pets! and everyone! my niece was just born today!
Back to top Go down
Zeri
Zeri

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 11:31 pm

oo congrats on being a new aunt! What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 11:52 pm

Congrats Auntie Kelle! That's awesome. What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 5:26 pm

Congrats kelle! Being an auntie is so fun. :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 6:23 pm

Awwww!!! He's sooooo cute!!! What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Love0052

And congrats Kelle!! :D
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:59 pm

i know! she is so tiny and fragile. good thing i have another niece who is18 months lol i took her to the park today. it was fun :D the bad thing is, everyone thinks im her mommy lol
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 12:35 am

MMMM, what am I interested in? Im interested in Sims of course. Also, Im kinda young so i havent been able to try most things. I guess Im jsut inteseted in living life to the fullest. so, Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Westiedog123
Westiedog123

Leo
Comments : Not my thread not my problem, that's what I always say.

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:05 pm

Joining GD for once.

I love to draw. Mostly realism. I almost always use a black and white medium for my art. I think it captures the planes and shadows much better than color. Lately I've been doing portraits in pencil. My most recent was Alex Pettyfer. Went overboard on shadows, as I always do.

What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 2eykz9j

My friends say I should become an artist. But I really don't feel that. I want to become a writer. More rewarding, and an amazingly good way to let your imagination run away.

About a week ago, I had my states folk festival. So I made a cherokee, double weave basket, chaser style. Made a normal one too, but this one came out extrememly good for a first try (made normal kind 3 times)

What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 E5sqpi

Made with mulberry dye, reed, and water :3

Then I suck a pictures, but I still like doing it.
What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Qpjywl
The field across from our house. Had about 30 minutes to find a suitable subject.

Me. Guess what? I'm a loner! Go figure. I'm actually alot friendlier and nicer on the internet then in RL. Sad but true. I'm sarcastic and funny, always has something witty to say. I overthink things, as in, overthinking to wear the anwser comes back to me.

I love music. I listen to almost everything. I play the double bass. It's a pain to carry. I usually have people do it for me. Used to play the piano. Was good at it till my teacher moved. Tried guitar. Hated it. Was always better in something artistic than most people. I have a decent voice, but not opera pitch good.

I prefer muted colors. Like navy blue and forest green. Both compliment my hair very well, it being red. Read like crazy. CRAZY. 4-6 books a week for normal length. Pefer darker titles(feed my darker side). Everafter, Wicked, Hush Hush, Wings, Wake. All excellent spooky books. And my favorite poem/ ballad is Scarborough Fair. Love the haunting melody is has when you sing it outloud. Really is eerie. What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_farao What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_farao What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Icon_farao I wish I lived in egypt, though I hate heat. Contradicts itself.

EDIT:Forgot something: I. . .um. . .fence. With a real sword. It's fun. I get to poke people for real. Currently just using the foil, but hope to branch out into the epee and sabre. People always hurt me. Sad... My bell guard has a HUGE dent in it and it's covered in scratches, from all my bell guard locks with another persons sword, and then hitting it instead of me. My bell guard is made of steel, who can dent steel?

Last edited by Westiedog123 on June 26th 2010, 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VintageLydia
VintageLydia

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:57 pm

I like to doodle and draw, but I'm not nearly as good as I used to be. I also like to write, but I have a tough time concentrating on a long pieces of prose so I usually just end up writing mediocre poetry. I have a few book ideas, but I need to practice at just writing and staying concentrated on it.

I also like to dabble in random visually artistic things. I'm not good by any stretch of the imagination but I honestly have more fun just doing it to begin with. I also like to hike and boat, and I'm getting into biking. Too bad with these recent 100 degree weather and even high heat indexes, hiking AND biking don't seem nearly as appealing as this past spring. I think we're going to try camping in the mountains later this summer/early fall, too. I've never camped before so I'm excited ^_^

But day-to-day I don't really do much. I'm not too much of a loner, but I just moved to this area little under a year ago and I've yet to find new friends here. All my friends like around 3-4 hours away so I usually go back almost every weekend, anyway. But during the week I usually just surf the web or play video games or read when I get bored. I'll read most anything but especially fantasy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Laurell K Hamilton and Mercedes Lackey. Getting into Maureen Johnson (she's a YA author) and John Green (I first go interested in him because his and his brother's YouTube channel - Vlogbrothers.) And of course Jane Austen. She is my idol :D

And I guess that's it about me for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 2:45 am

I was so sure I posted in this thread.....or maybe it was a thread like this on another forum...or maybe I'm blind and I HAVE posted I just skipped my own ramble lol

Anyways me...

I love and have dabbled in all kinds of craft and art related things, in particular Black and White photography, used to develop my own photos too but I don't have access to a blackroom anymore. Abstract and 3D art, I like to use anything and everything to create interesting paintings, I've even done a painting entirly in nailpolish before.

At the moment my current project is covering my husbands childhood set of drawers with stickers, like some kind of crazy wallpaper.

I hate TV but download some shows once seasons are finished so I can watch them at my own pace, I also stockpile old shows to rewatch when I feel the desire hit me such as....Dexter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Trailer Park Boys, House, Reboot, Robot Chicken etc

I love foreign films, horror movies and anything that has a zombie in it, or a disease that wipes out the world....I also have a soft spot for the natural disaster, apocolyse type movies and anything edgy about serial killers or drug addicts.

I love WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and watch it religiously. Once one of the shows comes to Canada I'm totally going to redneck it up and get a ticket and scream in the audience, I'm ever going to take a sign with me hehe.

Since moving countries my extra curricular activities has gotten smaller, until I can meet some people and have more disposable income.

But I aim to learn how to snow board and ski next winter, take up belly dancing and I have decided I'm going to get fit and attempt to walk a marathon with my mother in law.....among other things hehe
Back to top Go down
jassi022
jassi022

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 10:18 am

Are you have desire to looking Stylist, pretty & sexy & want to reduce your waist.
choose our latest overbust &
underbust Corsets
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 10:46 am

Those are pretty fashion corsets, but if you really want to reduce your waist, you need a high-quality tightlacing corset. ;)
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe
awesome_phoebe

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 5:41 am

Cel wrote:
Wow...I really AM dull... Shocked

Exactly what I was thinking...about me though not you Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 4:07 pm

Akasha I think the person above you was spamming. I could be wrong, but very odd to post something like that and it had nothing to do with the thread. I'm going to keep a watch on this member.
Back to top Go down
Amieechu
Amieechu

Cancer
Comments : There once was a man from Peru...

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:50 pm

Arts :]

I like to write and I draw okay, I mingle into all sorts of mediums depending on what I have around. Also, Giraffes, I love giraffes. :] <3
Back to top Go down
mrl1985

Sagittarius
Comments : i love my family and have two Granbabies on the way

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mrl1985
feel free to add me on FaceBook
skywalker_mrl@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 12:39 am

ok im interested in many things hunting fishing football a good sense of humor a life of fun and definatly games my family i love woodworking especially making furniture ive made a full kitchen set table chairs and a big huge hutch and i love old cars 68 to 69 camaro 68 to 70 nova and real rock and roll none of this today shit that think its rock. I love the mountains four wheelin and getting away and i love Jassis corsets lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 4:55 pm

Well for me it's reading and even more so writing...I read so many books and it usually only takes me a couple of hours to read one. I write, like all the time (hence why I'm taking part in NaNoWrimo AGAIN). I write some poetry but it's mainly stories. My passion is vampires and romance and I'm just starting my own novel which is along those lines. I could spend all day creating worlds and characters and bringing them to life, a little while ago myself and a friend decided to co-write a book and although it was our first effort it wasn't really that bad and built up a little following on the site it was hosted which I'm proud of.

I'm a loner myself and have been all my life..too much of a daydreamer plus was tired of so called friends and their B*tchin and back stabbing. I'm just better off with my little dog she's like my best friend...sad I know....hmm I'm on total share mode today LOL
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 7:39 pm

My prime hobby is writing. I applied for a creative writing degree yesterday. I write mainly fantasy, thriller and some gothic horror. I also adore reading, I usually read a book week because I'm so busy with college, but given the time I can read one in an hour. I used to write poetry but it was more of a personal exercise then anything I else.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 8:09 pm

Awesome, I would love to do a creative writing degree but lack the time at the moment, maybe later at some stage though. My own poetry was a way of dealing with my own life and the stuff that was going on in it...I've had some crazy and awful times but hey I'm still here right.
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 2:33 pm

I was originally going to do a geography/environmental science degree but I decided that writing was the thing for me. I'm the same! The only problem is that now I associate writing poetry with horrible times and now I don't write it and stick to my prose instead.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:10 pm

Well whatever gets you writing has got to be good IMO...I just couldn't imagine not writing it would be like having a piece of me missing...I adore the sims so much but writing is my main passion. I do like how I can combine the two and tell stories it's so much fun to do so.
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:13 pm

I've never actually tried writing with the sims. I love my descriptions too much and I think working with pictures would take that away (I have a very strange way of writing). Maybe it's because I've never tried though. I'm creative but not artistic, so I'd probably struggle with the screenshot side to it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 4:17 pm

Tell me about it, I seem to struggle to capture that elusive shot that just feels so alive if that makes sense. I only got into writing for the sims after doing an asylum challenge and posting it up on my blog. I was just waiting for the right thing to inspire me when The GUNS came along (my sim band who have their own blog) and now I'm having so much fun I can't wait to write more for my lovely new boys LOL
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 6:21 pm

Exactly! I wouldn't know how to make the pictures fit with the writing. Maybe I just need to be inspired by something, I don't know. My sim photography skills aren't great either!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 7:42 pm

I'm sure they're just fine hun, mine suck but I keep practising and trying different angles. I haven't really been taking pictures that long so I know I can only get better. The same go's for the sims...they may suck now but they can only get better from here.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 8:23 pm

Arcanalia, that's AWESOME news -- a creative writing degree?! I'd die & go to heaven if I could go that route...writing has always been a passion of mine, since early elementary school.....it's just that these days I feel like more of a hack than anything else, lol. I dunno....I don't read NEARLY as much as I should or as much as I used to (college was to blame for that), and I really don't write anymore. I'll get an idea in my head and maybe even start the brainstorming process.....but it rarely goes any further than that. Of course I'm TERRIFIED of having anyone read my stuff (notice how you never see me post any stories or poems or many sims or pictures or anything else? Yeah....).

I despise being that way. I wish I could take that bleak little part of me and just....kick the yee-haw s*** out of it. No idea what to do about it or how to get over it, but damn if I don't wish I could. pale And Q-Girl, I definitely do feel that a huge piece of me is missing without my writing. HUUUUGE. *sigh* (and we have a lot in common, it seems)

ANYWAY, I know you'll have much success with your writing, Arcanalia! I would love to read stuff from both of you!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 7:31 am

Hey Cel, I kinda suffer that awful feeling about not wanting to share anything I did simply because I was scared I would be laughed at or that my writing wouldnt be good enough. But when my dad was sick he made me promise to keep on, never give up and always stay myself and never change...when he died I thought I have to do this so I got an account on a writing site, and began posting stories and poems. I've since closed the account down for personal reasons but the writings never stopped and I don't think I could even if I wanted to.

I'd love to share some of my writing with you, I'll try and find a piece of poetry and send you some if you like. Be warned it's probably not the best piece you'll ever read because it's more about emotions than getting punctuation and grammar right for me. I really should join a course, you're so lucky Arcanalia!
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 1:07 pm

I cannot wait to start the course, I begin next September. I totally agree Cel, I used to be so paranoid about people reading my stuff - I'm my own worst critic. My style of writing is also very specific, you either like it or hate it. I sent some of my writing to a friend after she badgered me about it for months, and she encouraged me to start showing more people my work (not before telling me off for being so silly and worrying too much). After that I posted an extract on a fantasy forum, and it was one of the scariest things I've ever done as stupid as that sounds! I didn't get a single negative comment and they gave me the confidence to continue with my writing. If it wasn't for my friend I'd probably be stuck doing a geography degree.

I'd be happy to send you some too, and I'd also like to read stuff from both of you!

I'm so sorry about your dad Q-Girl! But he is so right, never give up! And good for you for persevering.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 5:03 pm

Thanks Arcanalia hun and I'm glad your friend did encourage you and that your experience was a good one...I know you'll do well on your course and let me know how you're getting on hun I'm really interested :D
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 8:54 pm

Thanks you two! I'd love to read anything you'd be interested in showing. Feel free to PM me here or send me an email: celeseraphym@yahoo.com

Q-Girl, I'm sorry about your father....it's really touching that he wanted you to continue your writing, and that you wanted to do it for him (and yourself, I'm sure). I always felt that my writing was one of the things my dad was most proud of, and I think he would've wanted me to continue it also (though probably not the subject matter I like to write about nowadays!). My poetry most often comes from a daaaark place, and for me it's usually more about the release of the stress/pain/frustration than anything else. It's not all that great, but it sure makes me feel better when I'm in that state of mind.

Claire, I'm a HORRIBLE critic of myself! My husband gets on me constantly for it, but he understands (he's the same way with his paintings & sketches). I've only ever posted one Sims story publicly -- for a Showcase on the TS2 forum back in '08 (re-submitted in '09). LOL I was literally shaking when I submitted it...just scared to death that I'd be "exposed" as a talentless freak or something, Shocked and afraid that people would just gloss over it and say "meh, I've seen much better". In the end, the story had an awesome reception (huge surprise to me, you have no idea...), but I STILL nitpick at the details. It's verrrrry very G-rated and sort of 'Disney fluff', but being a Showcase submission it had to be safe for all audiences.

Right now I want to get back into writing something more gritty, dark, hard-core. I want people to read my work and literally cry, or want to turn on some lights or not be alone or just drop their jaws (something along the lines of "wow, this chick is depraved..." or "damn, what a powerful moment...") I want to be able to wrench emotion from the readers (positive and negative) ...that's the ultimate goal, buuuuuut accomplishing that is another story, lol.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 9:00 pm

I hear ya Cel I think every writer wants to evoke those kind of feelings within their readers. I know when I get to certain scenes I want my readers to have their hearts beat faster when the characters do or shed tears when they do but it's ever so hard trying to capture those emotions on paper but I'm sure you'll do an awesome job of it when you do decided to write something and if you ever need a creative ear to bend I'm here for you and I'm sure Arcanalia will be too.

I'll rustle up some stuff for you to read, I have it all stashed in a folder somewhere although the one poem I was so proud of got deleted from a website and I never had it backed up...it was based on romantic vampire subject and I was quite happy with it LOL I guess that will teach me to save stuff in the future.
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia
Arcanalia

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 9:10 am

I also agree with what Q-Girl just said, I have certain scenes that just need that build up of emotion to create that dramatic effect. I think it really comes with a lot of practise - something I'm still trying to work on. I totally agree, if you ever need anyone to read your stuff or look at something I'm here for both of you.

I also have my writing stashed in a folder somewhere, I'll go hunt it down and send you some.

At the moment I'm getting to work on my portfolio with short extracts of my writing in that acts as an interview for the course. I'm experimenting with genre because I'm a fantasy writer and I want to them to see that I can be versatile...I hope.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 3:30 pm

I'm sure you'll do great Arcanalia and I know it's hard trying to get out of the genre you write in because you feel comfortable, I'm a paranormal romance writer myself although I have written a few pieces that were aimed at teens. You know the kind all drama and relationships LOL they weren't great because I felt uncomfortable writing them but I think once in a while you should try something different but if you find your genre and are happy then stick to it. Writing takes passion and if your hearts not in it then your readers wont care either...I'm here for ya girls if ever you need me for anything and here's my email addy quileutegirl@hotmail.co.uk or you can just pm me any time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 9:37 pm

i'm a petrol head. i love anything to do with cars. cleaning them, driving them, repairing them, servicing them, and best of all customizing and tuning them. i use to go to a lot of car meeting and show and track days. but at the moment i just have a Vauxhall Zafire ie family car. but i hope to some day to do up another fast car.

my last car was a Nissan 200sx but i was built for track days only. as it was to fast and to low for the normal roads. and was not road legal.

the car i hope to own some day is the Mitsubushi Evo

What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 Pic-490451
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:10 pm

I dont know a thing about cars but that one is nice!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:21 pm

Hi Brian...I hope you don't mind but I'm going to remove your link until I can get the html fixed on the site. Please don't think it's anything you did, I promise you it's not!

Still though, list your information regarding your studio on TS3 minus the link until I can get this situated.

Thanks and please be patient with me all, this is a little tougher than I expected.

I will get back to the question in a moment. I need to clean my mind up because it went straight to naughty... hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:27 pm

LOL CeCe naughty is the best place to be..I'll swap you my scared for your naughty...deal? lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:28 pm

Hm.......Naw...nope...nada...I think I have to keep my naughty...we have just grown so attached to each other!!! hiho

I think I'm just in heat!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:31 pm

LOL had a feeling it would be a no go lol....well can't blame a girl for trying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys interested in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com