Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

What are you guys interested in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 Topposter
Featured Artist : What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 3:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm pretty much interested in any form of art, may it be music or paintings.

I also love love love going shooting. No not hunting (I think I'd have to starve if I had to kill my own meat, I cant do it!) just shooting, we go to a little spot out here away from everyone and set up bottles and skeet and just plink away. Its so much fun. I'm just noob but I'm getting better.

What are you all interested in?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 9:00 pm

I hear ya Cel I think every writer wants to evoke those kind of feelings within their readers. I know when I get to certain scenes I want my readers to have their hearts beat faster when the characters do or shed tears when they do but it's ever so hard trying to capture those emotions on paper but I'm sure you'll do an awesome job of it when you do decided to write something and if you ever need a creative ear to bend I'm here for you and I'm sure Arcanalia will be too.

I'll rustle up some stuff for you to read, I have it all stashed in a folder somewhere although the one poem I was so proud of got deleted from a website and I never had it backed up...it was based on romantic vampire subject and I was quite happy with it LOL I guess that will teach me to save stuff in the future.
Back to top Go down
Arcanalia

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 9:10 am

I also agree with what Q-Girl just said, I have certain scenes that just need that build up of emotion to create that dramatic effect. I think it really comes with a lot of practise - something I'm still trying to work on. I totally agree, if you ever need anyone to read your stuff or look at something I'm here for both of you.

I also have my writing stashed in a folder somewhere, I'll go hunt it down and send you some.

At the moment I'm getting to work on my portfolio with short extracts of my writing in that acts as an interview for the course. I'm experimenting with genre because I'm a fantasy writer and I want to them to see that I can be versatile...I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 3:30 pm

I'm sure you'll do great Arcanalia and I know it's hard trying to get out of the genre you write in because you feel comfortable, I'm a paranormal romance writer myself although I have written a few pieces that were aimed at teens. You know the kind all drama and relationships LOL they weren't great because I felt uncomfortable writing them but I think once in a while you should try something different but if you find your genre and are happy then stick to it. Writing takes passion and if your hearts not in it then your readers wont care either...I'm here for ya girls if ever you need me for anything and here's my email addy quileutegirl@hotmail.co.uk or you can just pm me any time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 9:37 pm

i'm a petrol head. i love anything to do with cars. cleaning them, driving them, repairing them, servicing them, and best of all customizing and tuning them. i use to go to a lot of car meeting and show and track days. but at the moment i just have a Vauxhall Zafire ie family car. but i hope to some day to do up another fast car.

my last car was a Nissan 200sx but i was built for track days only. as it was to fast and to low for the normal roads. and was not road legal.

the car i hope to own some day is the Mitsubushi Evo

What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 Pic-490451
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:10 pm

I dont know a thing about cars but that one is nice!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:21 pm

Hi Brian...I hope you don't mind but I'm going to remove your link until I can get the html fixed on the site. Please don't think it's anything you did, I promise you it's not!

Still though, list your information regarding your studio on TS3 minus the link until I can get this situated.

Thanks and please be patient with me all, this is a little tougher than I expected.

I will get back to the question in a moment. I need to clean my mind up because it went straight to naughty... hiho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:27 pm

LOL CeCe naughty is the best place to be..I'll swap you my scared for your naughty...deal? lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:28 pm

Hm.......Naw...nope...nada...I think I have to keep my naughty...we have just grown so attached to each other!!! hiho

I think I'm just in heat!! laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:31 pm

LOL had a feeling it would be a no go lol....well can't blame a girl for trying!
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:33 pm

I'm into railways. I want to build a worldwide railway network.

As an hobby I'm a very amateur bass player :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:42 pm

Q's also into shoes...purdy wonderful shoes lol I have 49 pairs of shoes and counting lol
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:57 pm

Wow! And how many feet do you have???? Do you have octopus genes in you?

OMG!!! Q is the 98 legged woman!! HEEEEELP!

hehehe

(I collect bass guitars also)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 11:11 pm

^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys interested in?   What are you guys interested in? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys interested in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com