Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Results and Assignment Eight!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Th_banner
Top Poster : Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Topposter
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

You all did awesome! I'm proud of everyone!! :D

Jamie May - Toblie
Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Goth7

Akasha:
How well this stage of grief was represented 10/10
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
Dude! When you look at this picture, you can just feel the anger resonating from it! Your model is seething, and it’s very believable that she made that mess! lol Awesome job!

Phoebe:
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
Your work is wonderful as always. I can see nothing I don't like about the picture, except the view from the window. It just doesn't go with the rest of the picture but thats not a very big deal. I love it, she looks great, her expression, the layout, the atmosphere. Good job.

Total: 80/80

Arabesque Van Albrecht - CeleSeraphym
Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 2hn2ie1

Akasha:
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
This is such a kickass picture! Just everything about it reeks of awesomeness! My favourite parts are the skeletons in the water, pulling the guy down, and I freakin love the cigarette in your model’s mouth…it makes her look so badass and a little nonchalant about the fact that she’s taking the guy down…like ‘Come here bitch!’ lol Two thumbs up!

Phoebe:
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 10/10
There is nothing I can find that's wrong with this picture. It's amazing, I love it! I knew you could do it Cel. Good work!

Total: 80/80

Ebony Flame - Bubby189
Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 V5ft6g

Akasha:
Creativity 10/10
Picture 9/10
Overall 9/10
I absolutely love your model’s dress! Or at least all the blood on it! lol I also really love the demon behind her…very creepy. But I have to agree with Phoebe, the ground is a little bright, and it would have been nice if Grimmy were in the shot a little more. Awesome job!

Phoebe:
Creativity 10/10
Picture 8.5/10
Overall 8.5/10 I like it but I think the ground is sort of throwing it off for me, it's just to bright. I'd also like it if the grim reaper was fully in the shot and not cut off. The poem is awesome and your models look and expression are great. And one more thing..the ghosts are in their underwear o_o It would look better if they were in like Gothic clothing. Other wises well done.

Total: 75/80

Lemiko Samura - ChicagoStorm
Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Screenshot-520-1

Akasha:
How well this stage of grief was represented 8/10
Creativity 10/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 8/10
I really love this picture, it has a creepy circus quality to it, but I don’t really get the connection to the poem…. Both are great on their own…they just don’t connect for me…. Good job.

Phoebe:
How well this stage of grief was represented 9/10
Creativity 9/10
Picture 10/10
Overall 9.5/10 - I have to be honest, but I don't really get it *I'm so stupid x_x* Sorry, I just take awhile to understand things sometimes but I still don't see it so that's why you only got a 9 for how well the grief was represented. But the picture looks awesome! And so does your sim. I love the expression on her face but she has like a hunched back which looks a bit weird. The poem is GREAT. I love the background. Well done.

73.5/80

Lucille Donovan - KelleD014
Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Firstattempt

Akasha:
Creativity 8/10
Picture 8/10
Overall 9/10
I like this picture, you can feel her anger, and not just because of the knife. lol I disagree with Phoebe, the room looks like a hotel room, which is really cool, and adds to the story, but the room is just a little too bare. Also, because the one side of the room is so dark, and your model is dark, and your model’s victims are so light, it kind of brings the focus away from your model. Great job!

Phoebe:
Creativity 9/10
Picture 8.5/10
Overall 8.5/10
I like the idea and it's expressed well. The expression and pose of the sims are great. The only thing is that, the colours of the room are to bright. I'm not sure if it's her room and if it's not then the colours probably wouldn't be that dark but it just throws the picture off a bit. And the colours of the room don't really go..I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I hate it when things don't go well together. But apart from my need for perfectness you did a very good job. Also the poem is great!

Total: 71/80

Dropped Out

Lilith Noir - SweetBaby

Eliminated

No one since SB dropped.

Good luck on the next assignment!

Last edited by Akasha on April 25th 2010, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bubby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:41 pm

Cel it was a gift and it's in the Store. I was trying to recreate Dita Von Teese. Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin and thank you Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 5:29 am

*blink*
Back to top Go down
awesome_phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 7:22 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 10:01 am

Emmm,clears throat...I forgot to log in last time I was here. Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Icon_redface Opppsie!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 10:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 10:50 am

Um Akasha, May 3rd is a Monday..not Tuesday....so what day is the deadline??
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 2:24 pm

Oh, sorry! lol Midnight Tuesday....so, basically Mon night.

Last edited by Akasha on May 2nd 2010, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelle

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 2:25 pm

oh good! i get more time ^.^ even though i just found a poem :D
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 5:56 pm

Thanks for the clarification lol
I'm about 2 start mines now and try to get it in tonight
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 2:19 am

Awesome. :D
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 4:29 am

Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Smileyvault-popcorn
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 4:30 am

i havent even started my picture =O i have no idea what to do for it...but i do have my poem
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius
Comments : Stop making a scene it will never make it to T.V!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:39 am

:bounce: so any updates any pics huh huh huh??? ☀
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 4:06 pm

im gonna work on my picture today, im stuck on what to do x(
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:23 pm

Whoa...my game is running slow as molasses and it keeps freezing in create-a-style...I can't take one picture with it running like this -- it took 10 minutes to load 2 textures and the camera will barely turn Shocked

I have a few earlier shots that I took, but they're test shots that weren't meant to be submitted. I'll have to use one of those backup pics...no idea what's wrong with my game and absolutely NO time to figure it out at this point...dammit. So pissed right now... Sad...
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm

I was in CAS today and it up and quite! SAme later when I was renovating a house. I haven't got ANY new patches. Won't patch right now. Can relate. Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:50 pm

that sucks Cel! hopefully it starts behaving! :evil:
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:05 pm

Oh, not fair cel. i wanna bash the creators of this game for ya, making such an inconsistent game, aaaaargh! check ya cc anything you downloaded, run a registry mechanic and spy ware and ...... that's all i have to say...... i hope you guys get ur pics done!
BLAST YOU EA and your inability to provide a stable game.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:44 pm

Sorry 2 hear that Cel, i do hope it comes around for you. I bet your test shots are awesome too ;)

And Im workin on mines now cuz I couldnt last night because I had to work on a last minute paper. I think I'll be elimnated this round lol, its a rush job and my idea will take too long to set up right now.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 9:56 pm

You can do it Chicago! WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:06 am

You'll be okay Chicago -- your pictures always make me drop my frikkin' jaw, and this one will be no different cheers I'm having to use one of my very earliest shots, sort of a test shot, because my game isn't running right. So I might be the one eliminated this time. And I haven't started on the poem...THAT'S bad -- if it sounds like a 4 year old on crayola dust wrote it, well...yeah.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:16 am

I doubt you will be eliminated cuz ur so ill...Im tryin hard to get my model out of cas and onto set, but I'm doing alot at once..homework, moving my room downstairs so the baby can have my old room, and trying to keep a 45lb dog off me lol, she's a big baby.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 3:18 am

Chicago and kel and Cel i eagerly await ur entries. :bounce: cheers
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 3:31 am

Here it is Toblie lol

Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Screenshot-654

Unfortunate lies pay a price
begging for freedom
wont diminish your sentence
Purgatory is your residence
Silk and lace
Diamonds and gold
save cheap deals for the next
Dig deeper
Fight for you puny essence
For the release
of lock and key
I want one thing
Your pretty eyes
and half your life

*You can bet I hate this picture, the poem was pretty decent for something right off the head lol. Then I got a message saying "Flagrant System Error...wtf is that? I couldnt do anything afterwards but quit the game. Hopefully I didnt kill it.*
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 3:35 am

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Chicago really good, i think that is one of my faves in the bunch. Can I add it to my blog.
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 3:36 am

Chicago, that's cool as crap -- you made it sound like it would be BAD! Are you nuts...? And is that a real cage?! LOL I like it...it would make an excellent cover for a story.

I've had Flagrant System Error -- it was AwesomeMod related. If you have AM in your game, you might want to go over to MATY and read what they have to say about it. I had to reinstall my game to get rid of it, but according to Pes mine was REALLY messed up. Yours might not be.

*edit - and cripes, how did I miss the Death Note reference??? You might not like it, but I love that pic Chicago -- well done!

Last edited by Cel on May 4th 2010, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:30 am

Gonna try this again...weird. Anyway, I'm sorry it's so blah...it's more clear when you click on the white box above it, looks a lot better (sharpness)

Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Screenshot-218_8

In cover of darkness
a death angel skulks the
hollow shadows
lurking still and quiet
like a phantom lying in wait
overcome with salacious desire
rigid and hungry

He pounces like a cold wind
A shriek echoes far
A fallen body moans
last breaths

Knowing wails
Plead fiercely to
spare this lover's life
The dark one caresses and taunts
Whispers of a deviant compromise
suckle at burning ears

Mercy for this fell'd husband
she cries
Take any and all of me
Besiege my innocence
and spill virgin blood
Only pity this pale lover
Release him as your demonspawn
and return him in true being
For this I will sacrifice all

This covenant I make in truth
Ravage me before my love's
fading eyes
A body given willingly
but a rape of the soul
No price too rich to pay
this night
Leave the mark of darkness
upon my breast
And in ecstasy shall I
regard you
Dreaming not of his fine face
but of yours alone

In cover of darkness
a wicked smile burns
This sinister pact formed
and sealed in bonded sin

Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:18 am

affraid WOW Cel and you said it wouldn't be good. Sheesh
Blew me away, i love it. I love the colour of your photos and the lighting you choose, very tastefully done.

Good luck judges on this and now we wait for Kel! ^_^
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:06 pm

Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Lurksmiley

Wow you guys. I came back here expecting no less than complete awesomeness, and you all sure delivered! Shocked

Can't wait to see yours Kelle :D
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:28 pm

hey kash, i got the due date mixed up in my head somehow! i thought it was due tomorrow night....i was trying to rush and finish it real quickly but i keep dozing off and jerking awake xD so i need to go to bed, but i will try to get it posted ASAP tomorrow morning! hopefully thats ok

Last edited by Kelle on May 4th 2010, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:02 pm

LOL my last message disappeared...anyway, Kelle -- Chicago and I submitted ours last night (look above), LOL! :lol: I want to see yours now! :bounce:

Thank you Toblie! (and SweetBaby! We miss you around here!) I'm not so sure about this one because it was an early shot -- I had planned on taking many more pictures before my game crapped out, and I ended up having to use one of the few that I had taken several days ago.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:07 pm

yeah thats what i was suppose to post last night before i went to bed but for some reason it didnt post....so i posted it this morning and forgot to take that last sentence out, fixed it though! and both pictures are AMAZING

im almost done with mine, just have to get everyone in position then do just a tiny bit of editing if it needs it then i will be done! i wasnt able to work on it this morning because we had some finishing touches to do on the house before the DCFS lady came over, which went fine btw!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:37 pm

You're fine Kelle.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:55 pm

Ok! im done! sorry for the wait guys! Embarassed

Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Bargaining

Forgive Me

Faster, faster
I breathe faster
The tears falling.

I'm dying
Help me, help me
My life is falling apart
Watching me from inside are my sins
Not forgiven

Where did the time go in my life?
Where did it go, Oh
where did it go.
The People I have hurt and
The lives I have scarred
The lives i have ruined.

Let me be forgiven
Oh Please!
Let me be forgiven.
I wish oh I do wish
I could do it over again.

By: Emma Daniels
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Featured Artist : Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:57 pm

Awesome photo kelle! Its beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:58 pm

Embarassed thanks lol i think everyone else did a much better job...
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:02 pm

Definitely one of your best pictures Kelle! You had me worried -- and it came out beautifully! The coloring is AWESOME. Great job! This is absolutely ANYBODY'S game now...I can't decide which I like best :bounce:

And congrats on the positive DCFS visit too!
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:04 pm

lol thanks cel, i love yours, the booby shot makes it spectacular xD not that thats the way i roll or anything... >.>
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 6:20 pm

Great job Kelle! cheers

I agree with Cel - I don't know which one I like best. You guys are all crazy talented!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 6:25 pm

Yay! Everyone got theres in!....oh, wait....that means I actually have to eliminate someone now.....dammit! 😢

Phoebe- send me your scores please. :D
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:12 pm

WOW Kel seriously sweet, how did you change just the people in the mirror to be sepia? i gotta learn some more editing skills.
You guys are just awesome.

Now we wait for scores (add akasha's avi pic here) lol
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:26 pm

wow! Cool pics. Now we wait. Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:44 pm

toblie i just had one layer that i made sepia and then one layer that is normal then i copy and pasted the sepia layer onto the normal layer then i erased the sepia layer ecept for the mirror part xD so i didnt do alot of editing... >.>
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:08 pm

so that's how ya do it "the old erase the sepia layer trick?" cool i have to remember stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoStorm
VIP Member
ChicagoStorm

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:18 pm

Wow Cel and Kelle your pics are amazing! I'll just pack my bags now lol. I wish I could have done more in game but it was way too late and that damned error message screwed me over!!!! *shakes fists*
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:26 pm

Kelle wrote:
lol thanks cel, i love yours, the booby shot makes it spectacular xD not that thats the way i roll or anything... >.>

:lol: People are always so quick to say that, especially on the TS3 Forum LOL

Chicago, you're not going ANYWHERE. It'll probably be me and Ari's booby... :face:
Back to top Go down
bubby189
VIP Member
bubby189

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:35 pm

Nah, I'm heading out of town on this one.
Back to top Go down
Toblie
VIP Member
Toblie

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:46 pm

Could be anyone, bites fingernails, everyones pics were so good.
i can't wait for the next assignment, even if I am eliminated i still wanna see the final shots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Assignment Eight!   Results and Assignment Eight! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Assignment Eight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Gothique Beauty Contest-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com