Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 2:17 am

it all look so fun ,great pictures, we will be getting a major patch for our game soon . i think it around june 24 , anyway it should let us transport move our sim , sim familes to other town, without losing family relationship or mood or memories. the only thing they seem to lose is connection to other folk in town. and it seems that one can rotate the house onto the lot anyway you want liek over the sizoe or wherever one want on the lot u picked . not sure how that good but it save having to use up big lot and so on. well
and the new expansion let us deep dive. but only in that expansion world so far. it seem the other world wont like deep dive. it too shallow. but maybe that will change later or when the new expansion is out , but for now it seem that it only done in island paradise. though that was important huh. house on boat can move around wow. so far there like 4 hair for the gals and 4 hair for the guys. mmm

ah well but the patch oh that gonna let us do some new things and it not even the new expansion wow. dont take my word for it . it all can change , i m just writing what i think i read and picked up , but the mermaid in the new expansion. neato.
ohh night
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 3:39 am

Love your pics Kat!! So let me see if I got this right...you had butt nekked green people wander into your back yard???? Now that IS something different! Love the witch...how does the 'real' Jenny feel about having a witch named after her? Lol!!

@mamx....I plan to check out that thread you posted detailing different sites that give more info on Island Paradise. Some of the updates seem pretty cool!! Thanks for posting that and thanks Kat for posting these awesome pics!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:26 am

She seemed to like the witch sim and was kind of surprised when I named her Genny. Both sims really like the rocking chair that I put in their house. I wasn't as impressed by the toy train set, but Lena, my fairy, seemed to enjoy herself when she shrunk down to ride on it. Her giggles were so high pitched, it sounded like a chipmunk spazzing out.
Genny ran into this wolf sim while she was hanging out at one of the clubs. Not sure if I want a werewolf sim now. She just wandered around outside the club and was creeping me out a little.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-23_zpsbf17ac59
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-24_zps69fa38eb
Here's a better picture of Genny.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-25_zpsce772428
Lena...showing off her flying ability.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-27_zps6fb92bb1
Yet another picture of Genny. I like both sisters, but I think Genny is my favorite. wink
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-28_zpse0b06a44
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-30_zpsc4340550
Lena is bustin' a move...wow, the smustle. I literally laughed when I saw her doing this.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-31_zps07a001b1
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:34 pm

I like your pictures of Moonlight falls. It looks like you're having fun with it.

I played it for awhile but got bored Sleep

I guess I should give it another go. One of my sims was a fairy but I didn't understand what his powers were or how to increase them.

I really like some of the stuff that came with it. For ex. I like the bee hive.

Your sim Genny is gorgeous.

And you're right the town is really pretty. Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 2:18 pm

Thank you dear. I'm still trying to figure out the fairy powers, too. I think my favorite is the witch...I would love to have the Halliwell sisters(from Charmed) in my game. Totally loved that show.

I think one of my favorite things is watching Genny ride the broom and I love the furniture that came with the game. Now all I have to do is add your artwork to the game and I think their house will be complete.

I played the Genny sim when I first tried out University, then Ambitions. I think her name was Nadine...or something like that. She's one of my favorites and has really cute babies. She's actually pregnant in my game right now. The father is a werewolf and it will be interesting to see what the baby will be. wink
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 6:02 pm

please let us know about the baby huh. and who was the papa? oh i do like how your sim are looking,what the skintone you are using on them if you know.?

today is around 11 temp and windy and rainy or drzzly cause of the tropical andrea storm wwwwwwwwwwwwweee. i know i dont even live in florida go figure!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:06 pm

Genny's skintone is from i like teh sims. It's cakeface skins. Lena's is Ephemera's Natural, which is my default skin.

Genny had her baby...a little girl witch, who I named Cecille. The baby's father is someone with the last name of Singh...can't remember his first name. Here's a couple pictures of Genny and Cecille, who looks like a glo-worm right now. Will be aging her to toddler very soon.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-6_zpsae8d92e8
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-8_zpsa4f2d110
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:23 pm

Nice pics! I like Supernatural too, except for the zombies. But I got rid of them with a mod.
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:25 pm

the zombies are so annoying. all they do is eat plants and walk around going uhhhhh....or whatever zombies say LOL

cute pictures.
i love you witch Sim. she grouses
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:32 pm

aw little glo worm so cute you are so right they are all bundled up like little russian babies really huh. zombies came to my house last night so funny. somehow they nto showing up in my other world ehhee. i forgot my mod when playing oops.

ah cake face skin i got that and all the ephermera skin yep.thank katink

ps is cake face a face or whole body skintone gee .oops i see that the skin also is fitted for male skintone bits too so it the whole body horray
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:31 pm

mamx wrote:
aw little glo worm so cute you are so right they are all bundled up like little russian babies really huh. zombies came to my house last night so funny. somehow they nto showing up in my other world ehhee. i forgot my mod when playing oops.

ah cake face skin i got that and all the ephermera skin yep.thank katink

ps is cake face a face or whole body skintone gee .oops i see that the skin also is fitted for male skintone bits too so it the whole body horray

Cakeface is a whole body skin. I don't like using just face skins. I'll see if I can find the link for it. I know it's on her tumblr.

Edit: Here is the link for the skin...Download here
I use the non-default version.

Last edited by katink on June 8th 2013, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:32 pm

Thank you Eden and Stevie. Smile Can I find the mod to get rid of the zombies on MTS or is it somewhere else? If you're not sure, that's OK...I'll search for it later.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:01 pm

i have that mod for zombie
oh and thank for the info on the skintone that great news since the face only seem strange to use yesh.
now will find that zombie mod for ya it come in 3 different setting of how many zombies happening is to happen in the game or no zombies at all which is useful u can swap them in and out for diff worlds so keep all handy if you want yesh.
here the link

http://www.simscrossing.net/smf/index.php?topic=898

it comes in 3 flavors ,0 percent no zombies or 25 percent only or 100 percent

i been using the 25 percent , it is supernatural should be some zombies at least ,ea made them . one can change it of course . havnt had no problem with it. and i have all expansion so far. ummm it will seem like the zombie dont show up at all really with 25 percent .

there are other diff mods by now im sure , so they may be better . mm i read somewhere to not save on full moon. some kind of glitch make them spawn more. not sure it was fixed. that was some how many patches ago eh
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:14 pm

katink wrote:
Thank you Eden and Stevie. Smile Can I find the mod to get rid of the zombies on MTS or is it somewhere else? If you're not sure, that's OK...I'll search for it later.
I'm using the No More Zombie package and the the Bye Bye Brain Freeze one also from Mod the Sims, because I don't want ANY zombies in my game. Zombies just creep me the f**k out.
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=486695

ByeByeZombies -- Prevents the game from generating any zombies at the beginning of full moon. It also prevents the game from generating any extra zombies during the full moon. This version of the mod also disables any autonomous turning sims into zombies & disables the transmission of the zombified buff. Therefore, even if you were to be attacked by an existing zombie, your sim will not become a zombie itself. Only the player is able to create a zombie and any zombies created by the player will be unable to spread the infection.

Addition-Brainfreeze - Prevents the dessert Brainfreeze a la Mod from turning sims into a zombie. By default the dessert has a 50/50 chance of creating a zombie and 10% chance of perma-zombifying an existing zombie. This files removes this feature. It can be used with one of the above files to decrease the chances of encountering zombies in your world or you can use it by itself if you think eating ice cream is simply a too accessible method of creating zombies. Please note, this additional file by itself will not prevent zombies spawning or zombie transmission.

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:46 pm

Eden777 wrote:
katink wrote:
I'm using the No More Zombie package and the the Bye Bye Brain Freeze one also from Mod the Sims, because I don't want ANY zombies in my game. Zombies just creep me the f**k out.
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=486695

ByeByeZombies -- Prevents the game from generating any zombies at the beginning of full moon. It also prevents the game from generating any extra zombies during the full moon. This version of the mod also disables any autonomous turning sims into zombies & disables the transmission of the zombified buff. Therefore, even if you were to be attacked by an existing zombie, your sim will not become a zombie itself. Only the player is able to create a zombie and any zombies created by the player will be unable to spread the infection.

Addition-Brainfreeze - Prevents the dessert Brainfreeze a la Mod from turning sims into a zombie. By default the dessert has a 50/50 chance of creating a zombie and 10% chance of perma-zombifying an existing zombie. This files removes this feature. It can be used with one of the above files to decrease the chances of encountering zombies in your world or you can use it by itself if you think eating ice cream is simply a too accessible method of creating zombies. Please note, this additional file by itself will not prevent zombies spawning or zombie transmission.

Thank you very much, Eden. The zombies creep me out, too. At first they were funny, but when they kept trying to attack my fairy, I got tired of them very quickly. One of them popped out of the ground next to her feet. scared
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:02 pm

I've never liked zombies since I saw that Night of the Living Dead movie (the original). It scared the crap out of me. I like other supernatural stuff like vampires, werewolves, etc. and read a lot of fiction about them. Here's one ot the werewolves in my game in Sunlit Tides (I got tired of Moonlight Falls and wanted to play brighter world). He's a makeover of one of the locals named Kai Kahale and I really like him.

Last edited by Eden777 on June 9th 2013, 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:46 am

oh that so good . is he useing navetsea wolf skintone. he not all that hairy is why i thought that . moonlight fall is kinda dark yeahhh. one need sunlit tides after awhile for is what i go there and play bree and keith every so often yes. katink like sunlit tides too. iit all so fantasy tropical like wow. stunning.
eden did you have to tweak his face much ?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:36 am

Here are my babies...Cecille, my toddler witch, is on the left and Aurora, my fairy toddler, is on the right.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Tumblr_mo3z5iuMGQ1ratljio1_1280
Genny has a new man, Gladsten Farmwell. He is a townie from Moonlight Falls who got a little makeover before I let him near Genny. wink
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Tumblr_mo3z5iuMGQ1ratljio2_1280
Can't resist taking pictures of Genny. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Tumblr_mo3z5iuMGQ1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:57 am

great picute love the broom flying lol. aw such fun. the little girls are so sweet and so pretty! they will make the lady womb tick extra loud im sure!

and genny new man. my gosh . is he really a sim. he nowhere near a pudding sim or whatever we had last year. seem the new skintones are really peaking this time now huh. how do you do it all wow. party on, looking forward to more pictures.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:09 am

Genny is gorgeous!!! And look at those adorable toddlers! Kat they are just too cute! Are they actually playing together?? I love your pics!! The female wolf...umm...just not that cute.... Lol!

@Eden...your wolf dude is hawt!!! Love his expression!!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:33 am

mamx wrote:
great picute love the broom flying lol. aw such fun. the little girls are so sweet and so pretty! they will make the lady womb tick extra loud im sure!

and genny new man. my gosh . is he really a sim. he nowhere near a pudding sim or whatever we had last year. seem the new skintones are really peaking this time now huh. how do you do it all wow. party on, looking forward to more pictures.

I send Genny to the flying arena whenever she needs to build her magic up. She loves to do stunts and is always rolling the want to perform stunts for tips. She just had another baby, this time it was a boy. He's a witch, too, or warlock....whatever they call male witches.
I was pretty pleased with the way Gladsten turned out. I can't wait to find out if his son inherits some of his features. Hopefully, he doesn't get Genny's height...she's a little on the short side. Not tiny, but smaller than the average sim.
I'm seriously loving the newer skintones. Gladsten has Ephemera's skinny and I think it suits him. Smile

Here is a pic of Genny stunt flying. Sorry it's so dark, but it was the evening of the full moon and I was getting her magic built up so she could curse some zombies. One walked away with a toad head. laughing
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-14_zpsef00c93e
I love it when my sims cuddle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-22_zpsf9a4783b

Last edited by katink on June 9th 2013, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:41 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Genny is gorgeous!!! And look at those adorable toddlers! Kat they are just too cute! Are they actually playing together?? I love your pics!! The female wolf...umm...just not that cute.... Lol!

@Eden...your wolf dude is hawt!!! Love his expression!!

Thank you, Cece. Smile Genny is my favorite in the household, but with all of the pictures I've taken of her, you could probably tell. wink You are seeing correctly. The toddler girls are playing together and chatting. I almost forgot about the rest of the house because I was having fun watching them interact.
That female wolf was really creeping me out the way she kept pacing back and forth. Cecille's father is a wolf, but thankfully, she took after her mother and is a witch. whew

One more picture of Genny. I love this sim! hiho
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Tumblr_mo45zldCUC1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:33 am

such nice pictures it like seeing the game as new .i need to go back there to play again ah.

i wonder if that skinny skintone would be a good default mmmm

and your genny a real beauty
and on that note my eggs almost blewup i left it to boil to long dang.egg are my bane sobbbbbs

blinks? an arena wow.
blinkblinky oh u made me remember there a sim called buttercup he all in yellow and fat and be good for a fairy ahhhh.

ps
knowing how you are fan of the skinny ephermera skintone , thought u like this other version that of it that been tinkered around with ,espeically for the male version.
it in a note at the bottom ,this would give you more option like having cousins or family member be different but same too i think .

http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/45948295058/this-skinblend-used-my-previous-skin-as-a-base
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:44 am

Kat, Gladsten is hot and I just love that cuddle pic. The kidlets are just TOO cute. Genny looks like a fun witch!

Mamx, I don't recall which skin I used on my werewolf Kai, I will have to check. I guess I tweaked his features probably about 50% from the original sim in the game, so he looks quite different.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:15 am

50 percent wow that is lot of tweaking indeed! it just goes to show how what ea could have done with the sims huh. but i did read that the ea people made sure the sim were pudding like so as to look like real people . they did some kind of research and that they thought from that that how it to be done.

just read somone commenting that the skinny eskin is basically same as the weak eskin but with different bodies but more same like faces ahhh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:57 pm

Eden777 wrote:
I've never liked zombies since I saw that Night of the Living Dead movie (the original). It scared the crap out of me. I like other supernatural stuff like vampires, werewolves, etc. and read a lot of fiction about them. Here's one ot the werewolves in my game in Sunlit Tides (I got tired of Moonlight Falls and wanted to play brighter world). He's a makeover of one of the locals named Kai Kahale and I really like him.

Kai Kahale is one of my favorites in Sunlit Tides and he makes a totally smexy werewolf. You really did a fantastic job on him! Love067
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:37 pm

Thank you Kat, makeover are fun aren't they? Mamx, I used Navetsea's Hairy skin on Kai. Here's the original Kai Kahale:

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:59 pm

oh i know what sim he is in sunlit tides now ohh he the single hawaiian guy ahhh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:50 pm

I'm thinking Cecille might look more like her mom than her dad...thank heavens. Like Genny, Cecille likes to ride her broom and do stunts. She also made BFF with Nanette the cat....I finally remembered the cat's name. happydance
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-8_zpsa43ac29c
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-16_zps75beced8
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) Screenshot-7_zps32a39c0b
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:53 pm

mamx wrote:
oh i know what sim he is in sunlit tides now ohh he the single hawaiian guy ahhh

I think you're thinking of Gilberto Gonzalo, mamx. Kai Kahale is married and has a child age daughter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:07 pm

katink wrote:
mamx wrote:

I think you're thinking of Gilberto Gonzalo, mamx. Kai Kahale is married and has a child age daughter. Smile
My sim Cybelle is in the process of breaking up this marriage--she wants Kai. [evil laugh]
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:47 pm

Eden777 wrote:
katink wrote:
mamx wrote:

My sim Cybelle is in the process of breaking up this marriage--she wants Kai. [evil laugh]

I don't think Cybelle is the only one that wants Kai. My daughter, Dee saw the pictures and asked if you were going to put him up for download...lol.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:44 am

lol
kai is popular as a stud muffin now lol. he is super duper looking. so kai is married oh. so it gonzalo mmmm. gee i need to go in sunlit tides to refresh my old old old so very old noggins sigh.
saw the tony ,very high energy. lot of musicals not the best singers but oh fun. only way to see some broadyway unless one see it live on movie screen in theaters same time live what thing wow. dee got the right idea yes indeedy.

training wheel on the broom lol. ahhhaaa good one
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:49 am

katink wrote:
Eden777 wrote:
katink wrote:
mamx wrote:

I don't think Cybelle is the only one that wants Kai. My daughter, Dee saw the pictures and asked if you were going to put him up for download...lol.
Sure, no problem, here's the sim file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/go5xdz3c6adg78z/Kai_Kahale.sim

I'm obsessed with werewolves these days. Just finished the book trilogy Raised by Wolves and started watching the Teen Wolf tv series.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 1:10 am

werewolf are big.i like shows with vampire myself.that my favorite classic monster i think and i love fantasy like mermaids and stuff and i love seeing hisorical classic costume stuff mmmmmm.

thank for letting the faboo dee and me be able to play with kai weeee!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 1:15 am

Oh no...I missed the Tony's!!!! I really wanted to see it...oh well...I will have to catch a rerun on it. unknown

And those training wheels on the broomstick is HILARIOUS!!!

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 1:31 am

the tony are reruning again right after the first airing on diff channel it seems. mm

many new musical this year
pippin kinkyboots cincerella bring on the noise and one more ummmm vander?

been awhile he musical have been doign this welll weeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 1:33 am

Eden777 wrote:
katink wrote:
Eden777 wrote:
katink wrote:
mamx wrote:

Sure, no problem, here's the sim file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/go5xdz3c6adg78z/Kai_Kahale.sim

I'm obsessed with werewolves these days. Just finished the book trilogy Raised by Wolves and started watching the Teen Wolf tv series.

My daughter just flipped out. Thank you very much, Eden. Downloading him now. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 1:40 am

dont forget to tell dee that it will need either the hairy v1 or hairy v2 skintone from navetsea to make it look right mmmmmm which eden think is used on teh sim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com