Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:02 am

I'm having loads of fun. I'm playing the MacDuff twins. They are living with Nicky Snitcher (She started out as a babysitter for Jackson when he was a toddler.) She is now married to Joe MacDuff. Jules MacDuff is engaged to a sim by the name of Sami...can't remember her last name. Jackson, now a teen, is Joe's son. Joe and Nicky also have a little girl named Rissa. She's only a baby right now, but I'll get some pics when she ages up to toddler. I'm hoping that she takes more after her daddy. Smile

Here's Jackson Macduff, who is now a teen and looks so much like his daddy. Smile
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_mssizcjv7S1ratljio1_500
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:18 am

i should play  the supernatural world again mmm. it is sept after all yes indeed.good sim there  katink ,unusal for you but impressive  still horray

there are some nice 1920 clothes set recently from the store plus dont all about style has some lovely vintage things mm
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:11 pm

Here's the makeover that I did on Faith MacDuff. Smile She's a teen whenever you start a new game in Moonlight Falls. She is a young adult in my game and married to Chauncey Grimm with a baby on the way.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 250px-Faith_MacDuff
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-5_zps5c942cc1
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:22 pm

you are having fun that great. i tried to start moonlight fall but my game crashing or something, so i decided to update my patch and so on .i figure something is not quite right and all the mod i uses are updated now yeah. gonna play the mcduff family. i tried last night but had to quit the game , it was late at night in the game and they all tried to find their bed . they didnt have a clue what bed is what haha that house is damn big gee whiz. took me a while for the game to show the house .
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:19 pm

I just took the makeovers of Joanie and Flint MacDuff and aged them back to young adult. I think it might be fun to play them before they have children. Dee told me to take lots of pictures so that I can post them. Smile I like the MacDuff house, but it is really big and somewhat cluttered looking. I just have to make sure that they have twins the first time Joanie gets pregnant and that they have boys. That should be pretty easy, though...kids music and apples. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:15 pm

twins eeks! too much for me it is . mm the vampire with ayden family that hous is so big it took a while to let it render and the nrass mod to fix thing in game gee whiz. off to see the mcduff i am

saw bb15 on tv toniight at least nearly 10 to 15 min of the show was recap. mm i wonder how they get away with that.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 8:50 pm

well last night i thought  i try to do over  female head of the mcduff household.she sure looked kind of oddly old for someone who not suppose to be really so old yet i thought . so she is younger now no age stuff on her slimmer of course and still has that odd freckled look to her skin, not sure why though,i did change her skin to   an eskin skintone mm maybe it an effect left over from the default skintone i was using mm ,some moonskin i was using ummoh um oh it was the  nestsea m93 default skin oh.
oh well i did manage to save her but not sure i save the game cant remember now ooh. the game crashes late today didnt turn it off eh.
here a pic of her and some werid other sim swimming around at the spa gym haha. for some reason mcduff husband is swimming in his clothes. he  a prude or something mmmm. mm i keep thinking she look like bebe , fraiser wife from fraiser tv show  eh.  the character was so annoying gee.

ps , i notice the new patch left behind a tmp file on my ddcache folder. so as usal i got rid of that too.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-80_zps58bcb431

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-79_zps852d6da8
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:25 pm

Wow!! I can't believe how far behind I am in this post!!! Love all the makeovers...Kat you are just a genuis when it comes to makeovers and mamx...I'm so glad to see you doing makeovers as well!!! You are truly branching out and I love it!!

Kat with those poses I had to turn on the fan in my bedroom...smoking hawt!!! Hopefully will get to play again...sooner rather than later.

I'm so glad you are feeling better Kat, great to see you back even if you were a bit loopy!! Loopy is good sometimes!! Lol!

I'm wondering now, mamx you said you have been having a lot of crashing since the latest patch...geez...wonder what they have done to the game now,especially since you said all of your mods are updated.

I can say this...at least with my computer problems I have been able to finally almost get caught up on Trublood!! I so love that show!! Only a season and a half and I'm completely caught up...but miss being here so much it hurts!!sad 
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 12:42 am

i leftmy game on all night and next day went on using the computer is one way i crashed my game,another way is sometime in cas it wil crash ,one must be careful not to overtax the game or the computer .
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 3:07 pm

i figure katink might want to see my pitiful makeover of the mcduff twins. i thought they looked good but seeing the picture in photobucket i go what happened lol. they are some hard to do over i think, yeah, i would just totally go 100 percent on the whole family  i think in making over , they are just the bad sims premade  kind wow. keep the red hair. i used eskin very new skintone. not sure what to make of it yet. eh
dont think im finished with yet either

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-81_zps4beb745f

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-83_zpsac4c8178
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 3:47 pm

I think some sims are just more difficult to make over than others without completely changing their facial features. The twins were like that for me. I tried to stay true to their original bone structure, but they looked worse. Kind of strange, though, because neither Flint, nor Joanie were that difficult. Faith and Felicity were actually pretty easy. The worst thing about them is the perma-smile they have when you take them into cas.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 3:58 pm

ah im wondering if it where their eye orbits and cheekbones are . they all seem so very not right to me. and they are twin so it more difficult to copy one twin to another . redoing twins to look like one another eeks. oh it cloudy out some but not cold today yay
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 4:48 pm

When I did the twins makeovers, I tried to memorize where the sliders were with minor adjustments. I wanted them to look almost identical, but not completely. It's actually pretty funny when they are in the same room and continuously fight.
So hot and humid here. I guess there's a thunderstorm coming our way. Back to the hospital tomorrow night for a sleep study. At least there will be air conditioning there. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:19 pm

oh no not more hosp stuff ick,ick, hot and humid oh it so cool around here lately. mm suppose to get warmer this week. mm mother went out of town and might bring me the new movie stuff pack, not sure it worth getting but how many are we gonna get from now on eh. i love new stuff , good or bad, and oh i love that barbie on under the dome, he put arrow to shame hahahahhahaha. off to the library and to grocery store to get ground coffee ,it will be a lovely walk
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 8:03 pm

Thankfully, I'm only in overnight at the hospital...almost like it's a flop house. I had a sleep study done a couple of months ago and they determined that I have sleep apnea. I just have to get tested with a cpap machine...fun, fun, fun.

Got lots of pictures in my game and will try to post them tonight. Still feeling a little flighty, but only taking meds when I need them. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 8:34 pm

oh that so funny you are like the second or third person i know who went on to do that stuff. he didnt like his mask he was meant to wear,mm i must ask what going on with that it been awhile mmm

we all love pictures of course but dont rush on my account eh. dang not much on tv eh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:48 pm

My mom and sister both have the machine, but only my mom uses hers. Not sure why my sister doesn't. They tried putting it on me the last time I was in for a sleep study, but I kept pushing it off. It really wasn't very comfortable.

If I read the biography correctly, Joanie and Flint had a whirlwind romance and married pretty quickly. I hope this is right, because they are married in my game now and just got the sound of chimes indicating that a baby is on the way. Time to eat lots of apples and listen to children's music, because the twins are coming first. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:53 pm

gee whiz, bree is expecting too in island paradise heheh. i hope for another boy hehehe.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 2:13 am

Flint and Joanie MacDuff. Love067 
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_msy3naGWxJ1ratljio2_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_msy3naGWxJ1ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_msy3naGWxJ1ratljio3_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 2:41 am

oh wow. they look so gorgous, the pictures are great , sultry real yumm. love his hair oh too bad my not like that sigh. love them . your time away has made you better perhaps?
here some music by boy george , new single, he had a cd coming out in oct, im sure he will blast other singers away at the grammy yes? save the mdcuff saved sims eeks! oh must must do my over for sure. that 7 family member gee whiz

boy george king of everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnDOLSZyYyg
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 3:30 pm

Not sure if it's made me any better, but I'm completely addicted to doing makeovers. I seem to be working my way through Moonlight Falls. Smile I'll probably hit Twinbrook next...some strange looking sims in that town. humana 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:43 pm

that fun, but wow it sure take me a while to do makeover. that good fun for when i dont want to play, but do something else sims3 wise .

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:15 am

did a makeover on the teen girl in the mcduff family over in moonlight world  supernatural.that sure is one tough girl to makeover. i wanted a witchy feel to her look . looking at the sim sideway is just depressing. she never looked good sideway,not sure why. and my legacy family in island paradise just has twin baby girls oh for joy.

ps i used the new eskin skintone that just came out .

teen

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-96_zps6065084f

young adult

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-99_zpsc90feb10
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 6:19 pm

She looks good, mamx. Smile Gotta watch out...doing makeovers can become an addiction. humana 

I've been playing my Warren house for the last couple of days in Twinbrook. Some of the townies there...ok alot of the townies there are pretty strange looking, so I've been giving some makeovers as I've been playing. Here's Cho Sonwhun, who is a tattoo artist.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_mtcajuUXPD1ratljio1_250
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_mtcajuUXPD1ratljio2_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 6:45 pm

oh thank katink , you are right , it worse doing it late at night too heh. your latest makeover is all purple that so cool. i love it. i like seeing diff colored hair.

been trying to play my kevin bree hopkins family , it now is the parent,child,toodler,twins. and the twins has them spooky live doll which i have not put in the game yet oh my.

uh might have to get bonehilla or a nanny oh dear me

mm is tatto artish a career i wonder mm.

good to see you are back again horray!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 2:05 am

You could always hire a butler. A lot of them are family oriented and, most of the time, they are better than the parents at taking care of the little ones, unless you have family oriented parents, too. I'll be uploading a sim tomorrow for my tumblr follower gift. Somehow, I managed to capture my eye color on this one. humana  I'm definitely starting to feel much better now. Razz 

Here's a preview of Tasha. She's about the closest that I will ever come to uploading a simself.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_mtcurclGig1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 2:49 am

tasha a beauty  yes indeed, lovely. butlers huh. oh my bree and kevin are great parents really . they do stuff and it take forever to do stuff. wow. like shower cooking bathroom stuff yeah.  butlers mm, not nannies huh interesting,and i have  a katink sim that is a butler in the katink game mmm, mmm. must find that butler  .eh

one eyebrow oh yes that a custom eyebrow .heheh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 4:27 pm

I had Bonehilda in game and every time she tried to interact with my toddler, the action was cancelled. I'm sure she would be helpful also. It's been a while since I've played Bree, but I'm pretty sure that she had the family oriented trait, which helps out if you have a few kids. I'm probably going to have to let go of Island Paradise, because I hardly ever use that world and my game is a little laggy...even with game booster. Thinking about putting Sunlit Tides back in my game again...still love that world. Smile

I'm guessing that you saw the toddler on my tumblr page. I aged her up while I was visiting their house and she ended up with one eyebrow. She really was a cutie after I took her in cas. I'm already thinking of pairing her with my sim, Alexa's son.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 4:46 pm

ah little miss one eyebrow was  kool , yeah i go to your tumblr all the time, i love pictures. only think i miss is being able to comment  and ramble on lol.

sunlit  world is the most gorgous world wow. the firse world we ever got that came with the basegame is tropical , i wonder why no one fixed that world up more to be more like sunset or whatnot.

the world we can buy  are much smaller for than the expansion world. some one has  gone to the trouble of extracting Island paradise hair and clothes  to be basegame i cant remember who . simmestore maybe. someone that good at it.  yeah

oh back sore not sure if the bed doing that or what sigh.

no more island world wow. it is laggy isnt it. i thought too much  cc used or whatever. but i  hardly pull the cc stuff out to use. whatever he house or the sim  is using i keep that and use that all the time . like with bree i kept her hair the same for longest time.still do. i did change her skintone to ephermera  cause she was so pale on my monitor. ah the hopkins family doing well . oh oh the new buyable world is suppose to be more  supernatural like than the one we got in moonlight falls. how odd. .  i like the look of it . it might be good that it so diff from the other world in that it seem folk get tired of seeing to many familar world.

o ohhoh.  u can save the sims and families in  island paradise and put them in other world that righ i forgot. and one can transfer the families we play . i think it be better to save the whole families and then use the family bin myself. eh.

bree is family oriented and want to be the best pianist ever and likes cooking and so does the kevin he loves his children so much it  crazy. he own the restaurant in town so that his money  solved for me i think. so far.
they all live on the houseboat.still that one i got is big and it flow so nice.

i do  need a big house on land though mm. bree, kevin, kitiana, will,  maria , darcia  . so that a bit and oh yes the twin have them wierd robot playmate i havent  activiated yet.

oh the island hair stuff is here at this place hair
http://simsxolove.tumblr.com/post/55022958123

http://bigbangsimory.tumblr.com

clothe

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:14 pm

Thanks for the links to the hair. I found and saved the links for the clothing, because there are some that I really do like. Your talking about Bree made me want to go to my photobucket page to find some pictures that I took while playing her in my game...testing phase.

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-37
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-33
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Screenshot-94

I really liked taking pictures of her. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:19 pm

she really is quite beautiful i think , them pictures are really really nice wow. my picture are random and not so swell lol. it all good
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:23 pm

Your pictures are just fine. Everyone has different picture taking styles. I like your pictures and I love that you are posting your makeovers on here. I actually put Dach's HQ mod back into my game to take pictures for my next sim upload. I'm a little late getting her posted, but better late than never. wink  I also added a backdrop to take pictures with. Now that I'm feeling better, I have more sims that I want to upload...male and female.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:27 pm

oh yeah i was thinking wow the game lookign find and i didnt have the hq mod in was confused as to why the pic come out nice sometime or they looked good in cas eh.

too many sim huh. mm sept is school starting so maybe sim for uni
or sims for halloween
sims for nov mm dec christmas mm hehe. oh it is a drag doing pic posting cc listing and stuff for sure. yeh

gorgous day here again horray
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:35 pm

I should probably see if I can find my Christmas sim and upload her in December. I think I still have her in my bin somewhere. I don't want to even think about Christmas right now, though. My goal is to get well enough so that I can go back to work. I want to find something where I can work in the kitchen, maybe cook. My daughter wants me to work in her school cafeteria, but I'm not sure if they would want to see me at school.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:37 pm

food work ah , maybe a pub somewhere or boston pizza or what like that mmm. restaurant work is eiehr breakfast noon or supper night stuff yeah. well i hope you get the one you want yeah
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:55 pm

Thanks. Smile I'm thinking about trying to get a job at the college, which is a short drive from my house. Summers off and the pay is pretty nice. Two of my cousins already work there, but they work in housekeeping/maintenance. I was actually offered a job in the kitchen while I was still working in the deli at Quality Markets a while back. I was also considering applying for a job in the hospital kitchen.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 1:44 am

Oh how I have missed this thread...Sad...  You guys have beautiful families! Makes me miss the game even more. And mamx...I noticed also that IP is a bit laggy. At first it wasn't, it played faster and smoother than any other ep pack...but the last few times I played it was a bit laggy and would get stuck often. Of course it has been awhile since I've even played the darn game.

*forgive typo's or missed words...this computer screen now limits how much it will let me see. damnit:500: 
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 4:11 pm

oh they all sound pretty good katink. hope it all works out good. IP is laggy in that it take so long to render the world i think and it got to much going i suspect cause i m always getting messages of stuck sims this and that , i wonder we are to get a new patch when the new store world comes out mm
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:19 pm

Katink you make the most beautiful sims. I hope you are starting to feel better.

Mamx, I get messages about the Medina family being stuck. I'm trying to find out where they are by looking at the map tags and maybe I could try to help them out a bit

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:56 pm

that family is also stuck a lot in my game too!it very odd. lot of stuck radom dog cats too
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:10 pm

I uninstalled Pets awhile ago. I miss it but it was a bit buggy.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:15 am

I know right...Pets is awesome and I enjoyed it way more than I expected...but seriously defective!! I uninstalled it also, as well as Showtime. I had no problem with Showtime...it just grew a bit boring. I use to get the stuck Sim notice everytime I played. I even located one of the townies they said was stuck and first I moved her yet it still stated she was stuck...then I deleted her from the game entirely and it still said she was stuck! No clue where to go from there!Rolling Eyes unknown 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 3:48 am

My computer is still pretty shaky, but I figured while I had it running...somewhat...that I'd just play for fun. Haven't taken too many pictures and actually got a story idea from the game I'm playing...not a sim story, but one that I might consider trying to get published. Anyway, I put my sim, Alexa, in game and had her work her "magic" to break up the strange marriage of Dwayne and Erika Wolff. After giving both Dwayne and his wolf a makeover, I hooked him up with Alexa. I'm now on gen 3, believe it or not. Dee told me that technically, it's gen 4, because Dwayne's father, Pappy, is still in game. I'm not counting his generation, because I never played him.
To make a long story short...too late...every generation has an imaginary friend doll. So far, they have been female dolls, who get a little makeover before I let them near my sims. They marry one of the kids and that kid becomes the heir. So far, it has been the oldest child.

I couldn't resist sharing these pics, though. This is Elijah, who is not the heir at present time, but I might change my mind. Every time he ages up, he gets a female hairstyle...poor kid.

Toddler
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_mtmxxksbZ11ratljio1_1280
Child
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_mto342aja01ratljio1_1280
Teen
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_mtpetrcoPw1ratljio1_500
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 5:45 pm

hehe poor dude got that hair. but it remind me of the rapper with the pigtail he sings money on my mind , my mind on my money who sure loves his weed singer . that one . but think his hair is diff now though . ha

one time my computer went dead it was because the power supply was damaged. had to get a new power supply thing for it. that sound just like the beast problem to me uhoh.

lovely day out today just sunny low breeze oh warm and nice ah.and nowhere to go or nothing to do for it ah well.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:02 pm

As promised to mamx, here is a picture of Kayley, my imaginary friend-turned real sim. She is a teen and kind of reminds me a little of Shania Twain.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 Tumblr_muu4tnLu9u1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:22 pm

oh she very pretty wow. imaginary before and real after ohhhhhh. that an idea. you know what. my baby twins girls are gifted with an imaginary friend too. oh dear. i have yet to use them . im afraid they wil blow up my family to much. let see . the family is parent bree and kevin, child kitiana, toodler Will, twin babies maria and daria. mm that is 6 family members . so i can put in 2 more sims. but do the imaginary friends counts as friends. and what of bonehilda, robots so on . do they count? ohhhhh oh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:59 pm

The imaginary friends will show up on your family panel only after they are made real. Before that, they will only show up in the child's friend list. If you focus the camera on the child and his/her imaginary friend and then click on another person in the house, the imaginary friend will disappear. After they become a real sim, however, everyone will be able to see the IF.
Bonehilda won't show up on the family panel and neither will butlers, but simbots will.

There were 3 children in my house, so there are 3 imaginary friends, which will bring my house total up to 8 until someone moves out, which will be soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:29 pm

wow that a lot of playable sims in the game wow

oh got that hopkins file for ya

oh that show seans save the world tv show can just die now thank you
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:49 pm

Thankfully, right now there are only 7 sims in the household because the youngest child is still a toddler and the imaginary friend doll hasn't "came to life" yet. I have two teens who will be aging up in two days and two more teens aging up in four days. My young adult sims will be aging up in two days also...ugh...my house is going to be busy. shocked *NEW* The toddler won't be aging up for a few more days...four, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com