Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

I went shopping today and after staring at the games for ages, I finally decided to get Supernatural...I'm seriously glad that I did. I'm really having alot of fun playing it.
This is Genny, my witch.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-2_zps4a570717
This is Genny's sister, Lena...my fairy sim.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-5_zps049cb915
Some random fairie townie
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-7_zps390210fb
I've seen this quite a few times, but it still makes me chuckle.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-9_zps553a7da6
Genny and her cat...I can't remember the cat's name... unknown
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-10_zps0834d5b6
Lena loves to garden
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-13_zpsdf782fbb
I really like Moonlight Falls
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-15_zpsd391fb43
This is what wandered in my back yard during the full moon. Aren't they purdy?
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-16_zps73b92ca7
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-17_zpsf828adcc
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-18_zps1bcfd014
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-19_zps5c5a924a
Bonehilda says HI!
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-20_zpsba7043c7
I was so proud of how good Lena looked until I realized that she had regular ears. I had to take her into cas to give her fairy-like ears.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-21_zpsc436d459
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Screenshot-22_zps57ef4689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mysims

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 2:10 pm

I uninstalled Pets awhile ago. I miss it but it was a bit buggy.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:15 am

I know right...Pets is awesome and I enjoyed it way more than I expected...but seriously defective!! I uninstalled it also, as well as Showtime. I had no problem with Showtime...it just grew a bit boring. I use to get the stuck Sim notice everytime I played. I even located one of the townies they said was stuck and first I moved her yet it still stated she was stuck...then I deleted her from the game entirely and it still said she was stuck! No clue where to go from there!Rolling Eyes unknown 
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 3:48 am

My computer is still pretty shaky, but I figured while I had it running...somewhat...that I'd just play for fun. Haven't taken too many pictures and actually got a story idea from the game I'm playing...not a sim story, but one that I might consider trying to get published. Anyway, I put my sim, Alexa, in game and had her work her "magic" to break up the strange marriage of Dwayne and Erika Wolff. After giving both Dwayne and his wolf a makeover, I hooked him up with Alexa. I'm now on gen 3, believe it or not. Dee told me that technically, it's gen 4, because Dwayne's father, Pappy, is still in game. I'm not counting his generation, because I never played him.
To make a long story short...too late...every generation has an imaginary friend doll. So far, they have been female dolls, who get a little makeover before I let them near my sims. They marry one of the kids and that kid becomes the heir. So far, it has been the oldest child.

I couldn't resist sharing these pics, though. This is Elijah, who is not the heir at present time, but I might change my mind. Every time he ages up, he gets a female hairstyle...poor kid.

Toddler
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mtmxxksbZ11ratljio1_1280
Child
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mto342aja01ratljio1_1280
Teen
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mtpetrcoPw1ratljio1_500
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 5:45 pm

hehe poor dude got that hair. but it remind me of the rapper with the pigtail he sings money on my mind , my mind on my money who sure loves his weed singer . that one . but think his hair is diff now though . ha

one time my computer went dead it was because the power supply was damaged. had to get a new power supply thing for it. that sound just like the beast problem to me uhoh.

lovely day out today just sunny low breeze oh warm and nice ah.and nowhere to go or nothing to do for it ah well.
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:02 pm

As promised to mamx, here is a picture of Kayley, my imaginary friend-turned real sim. She is a teen and kind of reminds me a little of Shania Twain.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_muu4tnLu9u1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:22 pm

oh she very pretty wow. imaginary before and real after ohhhhhh. that an idea. you know what. my baby twins girls are gifted with an imaginary friend too. oh dear. i have yet to use them . im afraid they wil blow up my family to much. let see . the family is parent bree and kevin, child kitiana, toodler Will, twin babies maria and daria. mm that is 6 family members . so i can put in 2 more sims. but do the imaginary friends counts as friends. and what of bonehilda, robots so on . do they count? ohhhhh oh
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:59 pm

The imaginary friends will show up on your family panel only after they are made real. Before that, they will only show up in the child's friend list. If you focus the camera on the child and his/her imaginary friend and then click on another person in the house, the imaginary friend will disappear. After they become a real sim, however, everyone will be able to see the IF.
Bonehilda won't show up on the family panel and neither will butlers, but simbots will.

There were 3 children in my house, so there are 3 imaginary friends, which will bring my house total up to 8 until someone moves out, which will be soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 10:29 pm

wow that a lot of playable sims in the game wow

oh got that hopkins file for ya

oh that show seans save the world tv show can just die now thank you
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:49 pm

Thankfully, right now there are only 7 sims in the household because the youngest child is still a toddler and the imaginary friend doll hasn't "came to life" yet. I have two teens who will be aging up in two days and two more teens aging up in four days. My young adult sims will be aging up in two days also...ugh...my house is going to be busy. shocked *NEW* The toddler won't be aging up for a few more days...four, I think.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:57 pm

if ya all gonna update with new patch , dont forget to update your orgin first .so that it can connect to orgin and so on
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 11:59 pm

oh that so many aging up wow. the new suspensed animation chamber that coming would that help i wonders? sims2 had that .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:13 am

That would be such a lifesaver in my game, I believe. I'm almost afraid to go into game because I know I'm going to be busy with the aging up, picking hair and outfits, and deciding whether to follow the kids to their house or stick with the parents...fun, huh?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 1:45 am

oh u need q wall map gee whiz. no wonder your sims go to university huh.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 3:35 am

I'll end up playing all of the houses, but not until the last imaginary friend drinks the potion to make it real. I was playing multiple houses in another game and lost one of the imaginary friends. It just disappeared and the child didn't even seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 6:23 pm

when i moved my family around kitiana lost her imaginary friend too. oh well
check your email
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:33 pm

Oooh! Thank you! I downloaded the family and plan to play them, maybe in the game that I'm in already. I need another family in Moonlight Falls and I'm sure I can get them well prepared for my strange little town. wink 

Here's a picture of Lynette holding her little half-brother, Lennon. They are part of the Striker family.
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_muxsnyf7GM1ratljio1_1280

Lynette kind of reminds me of an angel for some reason. She was originally Emelie Van Gould with a makeover. I aged her back to toddler and put her in the family with her mom, Shea.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:43 pm

wow she sure is beautiful.way better than most of the other katink sim. you are doing soemthing right there mmm that good
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:06 pm

She was only a teen in that picture, too. Smile She was pregnant in my game last night when it crashed and the pregnancy was lost with the crashed game. Sad   I have to redo everything that I lost, which was about an hours worth of game play.  I was actually trying to save because the game was acting a little wonky...choppy, but it was like it said "To hell with you", and crashed. :zelfmoord:*new*
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:53 pm

uhoh
pregant teen the poor thing. who was the pappy ? are you gonna try that again ehh
that is just awful.yeah save every 20 min is a good idea i guess. i get nervous when playing,if something really important happened i wil usally save and if i got good skills up gonna save. maybe u need nrass save the game timer mod to remind ya to save ! ugh.ah halloween a coming but i m seeing christmas stuff on the shopping channels now lollllahwhhahal.serioulsy
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:28 pm

LOL...no, she wasn't a pregnant teen. She had already aged up to young adult before I she got pregnant. The father was Landon Denney...a butler sim that I gave a makeover to a while back. I liked him so much that I saved him in my library. The toddler that she is holding in the picture is her step-brother. She's family oriented so she was always taking care of the baby.
I usually save every other sim day...sometimes sooner if I have done something in game that I don't want to do over like potty training.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:45 pm

oh i remember your butler yeah he was kinda spooky in the pictures u took of him but he a real looker
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:05 am

When I go back into game, I'll take a some more pics of him and the other people that I'm playing.  Sometimes I think I have A.D.D. when I play a family.  I get bored too easy and quit.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:58 am

lol no it too easy to get bore i agree .  there are no more - buffy site  show world that is sn and midnight hollow together btu not all of of midnight hollow in it but cherrypicked and hasd  the light mod that all red u know

http://therewasnothingleft.tumblr.com/

Haunted Moonlight Falls
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:51 am

Somewhat decent picture of Lynette and Landon together.  Went back in and redid everything I lost from the crash and she is pregnant...it just happened faster this time, because I had no patience. Smile

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mv3g3lAWNX1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 3:18 pm

gorgous picture really ,that some pretty couple wow. will the baby be super gorgous too gee whiz
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:11 pm

Here's Nico Rathbone. He started out as an imaginary friend and had a little makeover. wink  Sorry about the bathroom pic, but it was the best picture of him. I'm thinking that maybe he needs to have a photo shoot with Kayley. Smile

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mv7bzyNMrv1ratljio1_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 12:36 am

wow he , how the heck are u doing this ? you have done do so many sims over time you got have gotten really good , may we have some your how to tips or mm is it like a recipe it has a secret ingredient mmmmm?
is it kaleuha?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 1:16 am

I hoped that I was improving at my male sims. Actually, a lot of my inspiration comes from Eden's male sims. She is amazing at creating gorgeous rugged looking males. I've just made their features more sharp than my female sims and played around with the sliders until I was happy. It used to take me less than an hour in cas to create a male sim, but now that I'm putting more effort into it, I will sometimes be in cas for well over an hour, sometimes two.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 1:19 am

I do have his .simfile if anyone wants to play around with him. He is using Ephemera tan skin and tummy za's body hair.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 2:36 am

you are so right eden sims are great
yes i love to have his sim file please !

more than an hour, well that why the sims are so nice. it take tlc to make anything worthwhile!

i tend to overtweak eeks
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 2:44 am

omgosh tsr all free now u said wow. i bet that site is busy now
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 2:53 am

A couple more pics. This is Rhiann...another imaginary friend. I literally have a house full of them. Anyway, I initially named her Brielle, but it was too close to Bree for comfort, so I changed her name. She is using Navetsea model skin (default) and ephemera makeup (the newest one).
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mv7m1uq2n91ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mv7m1uq2n91ratljio2_1280

Totes in love with the shoes by Anubis. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 2:58 am

just beautiful i like her hair that a good shade color neat.she just so diff somehow. like her outfit mm she bohemian exotic to me. nice.

too bad the default cant be just for female huh. that be neat to have certain skin default for only the female or only the male then u can get really to town on making over perhaps or that all to much i wonder mmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:08 pm

Yet another picture of Nico.  He's quickly becoming my favorite male sim. Smile

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mvk2jq3HKp1ratljio1_1280

Riley (with the sweater) and Darryl (in pink). They are BFF's in my game. Smile

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mvk3qra7Je1ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_mvk3qra7Je1ratljio2_1280

Last edited by katink on October 31st 2013, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a couple more pics)
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 10:22 pm

wow that nico so hip looking ,he very very stylish and really he is drop dead gorgous. he just may be your best looking male sims ever perhaps.
the girls are so cute! seriously how you make them look so good. i have lot of default things for eye,eyeshadow , eyeliner,lipstick, brows , hairs. beards you name hahah.
oh but what is it you are doing with these sim ingame mm?

happy halloween everyone !
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 11:00 pm

oh oh katink i tried to email ya but it bounce back ooh what going on eek
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 12:59 am

I lucked out on Darryl...the little girl in pink. She is a born-in-game sim. I wanted Riley, who was an imaginary friend, to look a little bit more pixie like. I just played around with the sliders when giving Riley a makeover. Can't wait to see what she looks like as she gets older, but too soon for that. She's actually pretty fun to play...very calm, while Darryl is more carefree. They seem to compliment each other.

I'm actually pretty proud of Nico. He's a virtuoso, so he's always playing either the piano or guitar. Thank you for the compliments...you really boost my spirit. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 2:21 am

oh neat i hadnt relized that darryl was one . mm what with the boy names though? soon wont be any boy names left alone , do we know what marion was a man name before that men wore pink lots back in the old old days. time have changed things so much .

ah there a point where it not good to make over the sims at certain ages ooooooooooh

kitiana is mad for piano and other musical instruments, worse than her mother! wow.nto sure what will be with Will yet heheh. oh she born in game and look that good wow. thank goodness for good skintones.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 12:12 pm

It's been a LONG while, but I've been playing my game for the last few days with no problems...I hope I don't jinx myself.  *chews nail nervously*  Anywho, there's no real order, but here are some pictures from my game.  My favorite has to be the obviously offended sims on the picnic blanket. Smile

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio3_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio2_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio4_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio5_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio6_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio7_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio1_1280
I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Tumblr_n5mesrqy811ratljio8_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:58 pm

heheh. that look fun. that baby strolling pic wow. that just looked so painful ooooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 2:07 am

I had a Sim do the backward thing loading the clothes washer!! Then they stepped into the dryer to start it!! Weird glitches! Kat, I have to agree with mamx...that dude is super HAWT!! Love the rugged looks and serious sex appeal! I've missed this thread!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:42 am

Now that I've got Sunlit Tides back into my game(yeah), I can post some more pictures. Smile The guy pushing the stroller is Pappy Wolff from Moonlight Falls. My fairy threw the fountain of youth elixir at him and he got a little makeover. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:00 pm

hi everyone
katink my sim went on a superlong stroller walk with baby will omg. it went on forever. so got the mod to limit it . but really one can just cancel the stroll but whh why it goes so long eh.
right now im in island p world playing my hopkins family. working on makeover of the twin toodler girls . one has black hair , mm her parent have red and blond hair and all her sibling are all light colored heheee. using eskin skinny ehhh. so im guessing she will be witchy or something . so far she likes sports and outdoors .

looking forward to the pictures indeed katink,have fun you all .
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 7:56 pm

I like to send my sims on long stroller walks, especially when they get the stir crazy moodlet. But they certainly do take long strolls. I had one that was gone for about 4 sim hours. I had to track her down. Smile
I think you might have gotten my toddler by mistake. My female sim, Jordan has dark brown hair and her husband has black hair. Their toddler has auburn hair, which wouldn't be bad, but she is dark skinned like her mom. She really does look good with the ginger hair, though, so I'm keeping it. Smile I'll have to take some pictures of her when I get back into that game.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:16 pm

hahhaa yeah sure. im in sunlit tides trying to get it back to how i had it before it was bad. ah right now i have theodore diamond and his 2 little boys . oh them twin girls i have yeh. daria has black hair thought she the witchy one.but it maria with red hair who love black! uhoh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)   I got Supernatural...here's some pics :) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Supernatural...here's some pics :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Supernatural-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com